The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:46 pm

RP1~
I hope u don't mind me moving us here, but I think it'll work better~
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:21 pm

Not a problem Kat. ;))
   Shadow is overwhelmed with drowsiness and nods off for a moment. His head jerked back up.  "Sorry Morph. I'm gonna wake Kat up now ok?" Shadow said rubbing his eyes. He reached over and squeezed Kat's hand gently. " Hey moonshine. It's night. " Shadow whispered gently in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:30 pm

She begins to wake up and curls up a bit defensively. After a moment however she wakes fully, opening her eyes slowly. "Night already?" She yawns.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Shadow smiles. "Yeah, it's actually like midnight. At this rate we should be there by midnight tomorrow." Shadow said with a grin. You must have been tired." Shadow said handing her a bottle of water. He sat back with Morpheus once again smiling for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:16 pm

She takes the bottle and drinks some of the water. "Yeah, keeping this form makes me tired along with a lot of my energy going to fix my wounds." She says. "I'll be fine as long as I don't get sick or anything though... Hey look, some of my feathers are growing back." She messes with one of her smaller wings, showing where the new feathers were growing in.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:09 am

Shadow's face lit up. "That's great!" Shadow said exitedly. "I'm really happy about that. In loopers, only the council can regenerate wings." Shadow said a safe look on his face. "But anyways, yeah yeah that's great Kat. And I don think should get sick. These tunnels are empty and the guy were meeting doesn't really have anything for a sickness to latch onto..." Shadow trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:25 am

(Little pair of wings regrowin feathers, not large pair of wings growin back ;3 )
"Who are we meeting?" She asks with a cough.
Morpheus withdraws his illusions. He sits quietly once more, holding his brothers jacket.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:56 am

Shadow grins. "Well, you know how my brother's are working for time? Aprenticing whatever, well these guys, 1-12 are actual people. He beamed the clock after them and they work for him since those numbers are time and blah blah blah. Well this one guy, Twelve is really nice. He was really helpful to our mom and he kept time from totally killing Kai that one time. He still lost his eye but I mean....your eye or your life?" Shadow said. He pulled his hoodie tighter around him and was ridiculously cold. He wrapped his wings around himself peeking at everything over the top of his wings.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:01 am

"Sounds interesting... You alright?" She asks him, seeing how he was acting. "Need anything?"
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:04 am

"Yeah I'm fine...just a random cold spell I guess. We must be pretty deep." Shadow said. He turned to Morpheus. "You warm enough? Are you guys cold?" Shadow asked swim his breath turn to steam in the air as he breathed.
( >:) )
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:09 am

Morpheus was wrapped up in his brothers jacket. "Okay." He answers.
Kat grabs a blanket just in case, but otherwise was fine with her wings wrapped around her.
"I'm okay for now... Does it usually get cold like this down here?"
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:59 am

Shadow shook his head. "No...that's why I'm so cold...I would have been ready if I had known...."shadow said shortly looking out the front o the bullet.
(You wanna skip ahead a bit?)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:56 am

(Sure~ :3)
Kat pulls a blanket around her and makes sure Morpheus is wrapped up snugly in Ullrs jacket. She pulls her large purple jacket out of her bag and drapes it over Shadow. "Here, it's real warm and i'm fine when it comes to the cold."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:17 pm

After shadow finished fangirling over the jacket, he nodded. "Thanks and we should be in the right tunnel by tomorrow night." Shadow said smiling. He leaned back a bit and closed his eyes. He drifted into a meditative state in which he was able to hear and feel and smell but he was still in a state of sleep.
The Bullet made a low pitched whistle and shadow snapped awake. He shook Kat a Morph simultaneously, his eyes bright and his body vibrating with excitement. "We're here! Get up you piles of bones!" Shadow said pulling on his shoes and a clean shirt not caring who saw his torso at least for the moment.

(A purple jacket. A purple jacket Katie. Shadow spazzed. You make a purple jacket over his purple hoodie and he will spaz. YOU MADE HIM SPAZ XD)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Kat gets up after a moment of pushing her dreams from her mind. Morph curls up tighter, moaning a short complaint.
"Pile of bones? That's a new one." Kat comments grabbing a shirt, scarf, and bandages from her bag. She then moves to the back and quickly changes into them, returning in the middle of covering her arms. "Anything I may need to know?" She asks as usual while gently waking Morpheus.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Shadow thought for a moment. "Well I'm just gonna tell you, twelve, his appearance is kinda...hypnotic so try not to look at his skin and uh try not to piss him off." Shadow said nodding. He pulled a latch on one side of the windshield an it popped open. Shadow stepped out. It was cool and it smelled of earth and a sickly sweet metallic odor that made Shadow cough. "Don't worry, the smell is just a deterrent. A spell cast during the war. Haven't met a soul that isn't not to lazy to come take it off. It's just up here." Shadow said.He pulled his hoodie up over his nose and turned around. "Morph? You comin buddy?" Shadow asked shouldering his bag and Kat's not paying attention to her protests.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:57 pm

Kat turns from Shadow and back to Morpheus once more. "You alright Morph?" She asks gently. He squirms and mutters something. Kat helps him up, and he holds onto her hand, following slowly.
"He needs something to eat." She says. "But he says he'll be fine for now."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Shadow chuckled. He won't be hungry ever again where we're going. That's Twelves thing. Horticulture." Shadow explained walking down the tunnel. A soft Orange glow emanated from the end about 100 yards away. Shadow whistled a simple three note melody and the Orange brightened. A thick silky voice bellowed. "Isaac? My boy is that you?" It asked. "Yeah twelve. I got some friends too." Shadow said happily. A thin green vine curled its way out of the opening and snaked down the wall towards them. "May I help you with your bags?" The voice asked in a less projectorial voice. "Sure." Shadow said handing the vine the bags. The thin vine, about the width of a string of yarn held the bags easily snaking back towards the opening. They made it to the opening and shadow smiled. A short figure stood in from of him. His head a perfectly round sphere not connected to a neck seemingly hovering over the crisp white button up and jeans. He stood surrounded by plants and each step he took plants of various shapes and sizes, some of which didn't even seem earthy grew. The figures hands were but smaller Orange spheres not connected to any wrist or arm simply hovering below the sleeve of the shirt. Twelve wore a pair of grey converse, similar to Shadows. Shadow embraced the figure. "Good to see ya pop." He said. "This is Kat and That's Morpheus." Shadow said introducing the two.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Kat stayed a bit back and made sure to watch the plants growing at twelve's feet once Shadow mentioned Horticulture. She was about to speak when she recognized a growing plant a bit late. She began to feel weak, her head starting to hurt, and quickly covered Morph's mouth with Ullr's jacket. Then she suddenly collapses into a sleep like when first found after being being caught by King. Morpheus felt weak as well, and sank to his knees, barely conscious with the help from the cover on his mouth.
(had to do it XD Demonsbane grows everywhere~)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Twelve pointed at the bodies as Shadow rushed to Kats side shaking her not sure what was happening. " Demons?" Twelve asked. "Yeah that one I don't know about him. Wait. Minute... is there demonsbane around here?" Shadow asked quickly remembering the red flower. He spotted it before Twelve could answer and stomped it out hard with his shoe reducing it to dust. He took some of the reddish soil from the ground and covered it stomping it down. "Twelve walked over to Kat and placed his hand into her chest. Shadow was confused. "Eh, some richet should do the trick. " He mumbled. "Did you just stick your hand in her chest?" Shadow asked still processing what had just happened. "Dude chill I'm not feeling up your girlfriend I'm feeling her heart." Twelve said pushing through some of the plants in the back of the room. "She's not my....she isn't...ugh whatever. You have some richet around here?" Shadow asked hiding his blushing face. "No shadow I'm gonna make her drink aloe vera." Twelve remarked sarcastically. Shadow was not sure whether to be offended or not. He thought it was a good idea. Twelve returned with a pair of leaves of a bright blue color. He waved under Kay's nose waking her immediately. A similar reaction occured with Morpheus. "Chew on this, it tastes kinda like a mix between mint and peaches." Twelve added handing them the leaves. "You ok?" Shadow asked helping Kat up.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Kat coughs a little before answering. "Yeah, I'm fine... just a little light headed at the moment." After a moment she turns to help Morpheus out. He was nibbling on a piece of the leaf, looking rather unsteady on his feet. He grabs onto her hand again and picks up his brothers jacket after shoving the rest of the leaf into his mouth. Kat begins to chew on the leaf given to her.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:56 am

"I guess this isn't the best way to meet but, Twelve, Kat, Kat Twelve." Shadow said stepping towards morph. Twelve grasped Kats hand firmly pumping Her arm a few times before releasing it."Nice to meet you love, I do apologize, I'm not very good at recognizing species. Anamology is Elevens gig." Twelve said a Cheshire Cat like smile appearing on what could be presumed as his face.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:11 am

"That's alright. And it's nice to meet you as well." Kat responds warmly.Morpheus mutters a responce, still seeming tired, his eyes on the ground and his hood covering all but his eye.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:08 am

Shadow turned back to Twelve. "Why don't we go into the dining room and we can eat?" Shadow asked remembering Morpheus was hungry. He himself hadn't actually eaten anything since oatcakes in his house with Alyssium and Kat. "Abosolutely Isaac." Twelve said his wicked grin returning. Shadow grunted at his own name. He followed Twelve across the room hanging back with Kat and Morph. "So, that's twelve. He was my Father figure when my dad 'died'." Shadow said holding up air quotes. "Im thinking he can gve us some stuff to help up kill my dad and to show us a good time. Take a break from everything that's happened." Shadow said breathily. They followed Twelve to a much smaller room. what looked like a fallen tree separated the room and small green vines wove themselves together in small circular discs. Shadow sat on one hesitantly and sighed as if molded to his back. A bunch of fruit and other edibles began to grow out of the table. Twelve smirked impressed with himself. "fresh from the vine." He said taking a seat himself.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Kat turns back to Morpheus again, but he's suddenly gone in a burst of black flame. Kat sighs, feeling as though she hadn't been taking care of him well. "He'll be back, just stepped out for a little while." She says, sitting down as well. "He mainly eats dreams but being Demon he's also carnivorous... Er- sorry." She explains, looking rather nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: