The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:54 am

The substance would heal his body completely, and in a matter of seconds. "Now, you tell Ash that if he hurts you again I'll get him back ten times what he does to you." She speaks sternly. "there are other ways to vent violence and I wont stand for this treatment of others within my xaverns." She hisses.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Isaac handed her back the waterskin. "Miss he has no other way. He needs a living subject. It doesn't work any other way. He can't be himself any other way." He said his lip trembling slightly.
(Hey am gonna be on the road tonight so old how much I'll be able to reply. :3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:42 pm

"Tell him to go punch a tree then." She replies, not accepting tge waterskin back.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:46 pm

(kk ^^)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Isaac huffed tucking the waterskin away in his things not able to argue. "You haven't eaten. Might I fix you something My Lady?" He offered patting down a stray hair on his head.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:17 pm

She sighed lightly. "Sure, fine. But I don't even know what we have..." She replies
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:24 pm

(Am leaving rn sorry rushed again)
Isaac
(Nope sorry ttyl might textya
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:24 pm

(lolol kk)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:26 am

(Lets try this again lol)
Isaac smiled genuinely. "I pride myself in keeping that kitchen well stocked. A chef must have his materials." He said. "Would you accompany me My Lady?" He asked seeming a bit excited.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:28 am

"Sure." The dragoness answers, slightly confused by him at the moment. She follows him quietly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:02 am

Isaac walks gaily to the dining hall digging through various cabinets and metal compartments before standing up straight, seeming to be happy with himself. He had pulled out several large slabs of meat, thick and marbled and sat thinking for a moment. Isaac raised his voice calling for Ash who appeared in a few moments. He bowed slightly to the dragoness and walked over to Isaac. "What is it?" He asked his voice surprisingly kind and willing. After a few moments of quiet deliberation Ash took off his gloves and touched the meat heating it perfectly at the touch. With a smile he began walking out of the room not looking to the Dragon again.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 am

Katia's gaze was not kind as usual when she looked upon Ash, but she said nothing, and only sat quietly, as she mainly stared down or into nowhere, thinkung quietly.
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:59 am

Isaac prepared the dish before resting it on a long silver platter in front of her. "Everything but the kitchen sink my lady." He said jokingly. The platter was loaded with strange looking fruits and vegetables all surrounding the few slabs of beef Isaac had carved to look like a swan.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:20 am

The dragoness eyes the meal curiously. "You know you don't have to di anything like this dear. I'd be happy with nothing more than an undercooked piece of meat." She says to Isaac softly. She gingerly tears a piece of meat from the meal before her and swallows it. A soft sound near purring arose in her throught. "It's good though, thank you." The dragoness continues, patting his head softly with a colorful wing once more.
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:03 am

Isaac bowed with a fanged smile. "It was my utmost pleasure, My Lady." He said quietly. There was a soft buzzing from his leg and he clamped his hand over his pocket in an attempt to muffle the sound. He almost seemed to be blushing though his face remained pleasant and relaxed as it have before in hopes of Hiding the entire ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 pm

The dragoness took note but didn't inquire about it.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Isaac began to grow anxious. "Miss I believe I need to go tend to something. Do you mind?" He asked seeming to vibrate with energy.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:33 pm

"stay close." She sighs
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Isaac nodded mentioning his blades on her desk before trotting off down the hall sitting on th ledge of the entrance cave. He stared out into the dark before pulling out his phone the bright screen lighting the cave around him as well as his face. He derailed the number that had previously called and the number answered immediately. A low, deep, smooth laugh echoed from the speaker in his phone before returning to a dial tone. Isaac had gone white knowing full well who it had been. He jogged back to the dining hall, standing at the entrance waiting nervously. He seemed to clinch at every crack and bump of noise there was as he seemed attempted to seem fine.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Katia finished her meal quietly and picked up the tray to go and clean it. She noted Shadows gitteryness. " what's got you so jumpy?" She inquires softly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Isaac seemed to have been punched in the jaw with her words, as soft and gentle as they were. "Not safe." He whispered his voice hardly audible.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:24 am

"Come here dear." She says softly, setting down the tray and coming closer to the boy. "I'll keep you as safe as I can dear. Why do you feel unsafe?"
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:29 am

Isaac shushed her loudly seeming to be shaking in fear now. "Not safe." He repeated his voice quieter this time. He took out his phone crushing it under his feet. Isaac gestured for her to follow him as he fluttered through the halls and into the basin chambre looking at his reflection in the water as he began to draw on the side of his face with a sharpie. The moon forming by his hair and gnashing teeth by his temple as he focused carefully in drawing over his eyelid.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:37 am

She sighed. "Could you at least give me an idea?" She asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:49 am

Isaac took a slip of paper from his pocket and wrote. 'My brothers are coming.' It read his usually pristine handwriting shaky and scribbled. He finished drawing his crest over his eye an uncovered his wrist clawing the scabbing wounds open again and using his blood to fill in the spaces so half of his face was black and red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: