The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:54 pm

the dragoness watched as the sun slowly began to appear, stretching out the three free wings on her back feebly to catch what light she could.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Isaac had replaced his tailcoat and was glaring at the dragoness' back. Ash remained asleep his pulses weak and almost nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 pm

The dragoness kept her wing around Ash while using the others to absorb the light from the rising sun, the color in her scales and eyes ever so slowly returning and brightening as the minutes passed.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:28 am

Isaac glared daggers into Katia's back a low growl returning though it was quiet. Ash's pulses were completely gone now and he seemed t be in the deepest of slumbers. Isaac's eyes turned a bright auburn as he mentally tore the dragoness apart repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:35 am

The dragoness remained as she was, needing as much light as possible. "Isaac, if you have a problem, just say it please." She speaks to the boy behind her.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:40 am

Isaac grew tense, his anger exceeding his limits of containment. "You should move your wing." He gruffed not at all mentioning Ash or the raging jealousy that stormed through his veins. He struggled to keep a cap on his anger though he felt full to bursting.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:49 am

The dragoness took note of his behavior and request, but didn't move her wing. "It's fine, Isaac, and if you're tired you can sleep too, you didn't have to stay up." She speaks.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:00 am

(O.o)
Isaac exploded roaring in agony. "Just stop touching him dammit he's not yours!" He yelled immediately clamping a hand over his mouth. His eyes went wide and he we paralyzed with fear. Ash was awake now but decided to wait this out. There was truly nothing he could do. Coming out from under the dragoness wing would only make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:24 am

"Watch your language, and I don't see him as mine, No one is mine." Tge dragoness explians, now twisting her neck around so she could look at him directly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:32 pm

Isaac was rigid and nodded stiffly as if the joint in his neck was creaking. "Yes My lady. I am foolish and nieve. Forgive my ill discipline and foul tongue." He said his voice barely a whisper. Ash remained still beneath the Dragoness's wings.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:31 pm

"the dragoness sighed. "you're just an angry little child who doesn't or refuses to know better behavior than he displays." she says quietly. "Just go get some rest"
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:59 pm

"My lady my schooling is all my own, in such, lacking. And thank you I'm fine. I'll remain where I am." Isaac said his voice quieter than before and shaky. Ash pretended to sit up and stretch, yawning as if he'd just awoken his acting mostly believable. He slipped out from beneath the Dragon's wings clumsily, floating to the ground. Ash apologized for having falling asleep seeming calm and collected, pretending not to notice Isaac yet.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:27 pm

"Your behavior has nothing to do with schooling" The dragoness sighs, turning back to the sun tiredly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:54 pm

"Yes Miss." Isaac said quietly looking at Ash in shame. He replaced his tailcoat and then stood stone still watching his feet intently.
Ash turned to look at Isaac, offering a kind smile that brought a wave of calm over the boy. In that moment the tension in the room vanished and Isaac was able to relax, is posture calming easily. "My Lady if it's alright, I think Isaac could use some rest. Though I fear he is to stubborn to admit it. Perhaps I could take him to our room, to allow him to relax a little?" He asked, his voice raspy and weak from sleep.
(Have a plan to bring it up :3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:18 pm

The dragoness sighs. "Hee's not to leave my sight, we have an agreement. I let him break it before and then have to deal with him running off. You can bring what you want in here, but he's not to leave." She answers.
(Bleh srry, rushed)
(Mrr, srry again fur not replyin in so long and that the dragoness is prob inconsistent :P)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 7:29 pm

(nah shes normal :3 and tis fine :D)
Isaac didn't seem surprised and remained where he was, sweat dripping down his face as the heat of the room as well as his heavy clothing came into affect. He made no move to do anything about it though Ash seemed distraught.
The silver haired boy left the room in silence, returning a few minutes later with a guitar. He sat against the wall, the smooth rock seeming to want to accommodate him. A soft sweet melody flowed through the room and Isaac's attention was fully captured. Ash played steadily and Isaac came to sit near him, drifting off to sleep after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:04 pm

Katia remained quiet, losing herself in her thoughts while taking light from the steadily rising sun. A bit of fog escaped her throat, and it lazily drifted to the floor and began to put out the fires that Isaac had started.
(srry)
(at a library btw and left my phone at home
We've been here a while so...
idk when we left or when were coming home....)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 5:45 pm

(my phone died srry)
(am watching fairy tale again lol lucy just mead teh master of THe guild XDDXDXD)
Isaac drifted off to sleep, his head resting on Ash's shoulder. Ash continued on play his guitar softly and he remained stone still aside from his fingers. The high pitched melody riding a deep harmony, the tune nearly hypnotizing.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:43 pm

(Skip)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:01 pm

After the music had ended Ash got up and excused himself from the room, leaving Isaac resting on the rock, lying on his side. His wings were wrapped tightly around himself and he seemed completely relaxed, a strange and rare occurrence.
Ash returned a few minutes later in a fresh suit and his hair was no longer sticking up on one side. "Miss, if you'd like I've prepared the morning meal. The other servants are waiting for your word on whether you will be joining us." He said his voice sharp and clear yet soft enough to keep Isaac asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 pm

The dragoness stood quietly, tucking her wings to her sides neatly. "I'll join you in a minute, but go ahead and eat." She replies in a surprisingly soft tone. she sat within the entrance to her home and took a deep breath, taking in the scents carried by the soft wind and the smell of her home.
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Ash nodded, bowing rigidly. With a click of his heels he was gone. Isaac remained asleep and began snoring softly, curling up tighter around himself. The small single curl that usually remained perfectly set on the side of his forehead, though now it stuck straight out hanging in front of his right eye.
(tis okai)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Katia quietly walked past the sleeping boy, figuring she could grab a bite to eat and come back without him waking. She makes her way to the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 4:20 pm

The usual group of servants were gathered around the table. All of them rose on sight of the Dragoness, bowing slightly before resuming their meal. Soft murmers ran throughout to room of hushed gossip between the gems and the stones.
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:03 pm

The dragoness took her seat and began to eat what was there for her quietly.
(Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: