The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rp 3: saving the smol purple child

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Morpheus seemed confused and mildly concerned. "A... what?" He asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Shadow laughed lightly. "You poor innocent soul I'm going to get you a ding dang smore if it kills me. It's a sweet don't worry." Shadow said happily. He whistled toward the house and a Souldrinker appeared. Orion, a pale blond wolf with especially short hair that showed off the musculature of his shoulders and hind legs. He sat glancing at the fire then to shadow. "What do you need Isaac?" He asked one of his ears twitching. Shadow leaned over and whispered into the wolf's ear and leaned back grinning. The wolf shook into a human form, his hair the same color as his fur, short on the sides with a longer curly cap on top. His skin was seriously pale, but a blue flame like design was visible all over his body, some even through his shirt. His soft brown eyes looked at Morpheus with a smile. "Of course. Certainly for him~" the boy said softly before completely vanishing.
(Kadenceee I can't remember what the SD Cards were calling morphhh it wasn't chosennn but onyx said he was specialll idkkkk I can't remember ughhhh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:10 pm

(he was likee a pure soull or somethingggg idkkkkk and imm tooo lazyy to goo searchinggg thru all the olddd emailsssss)
Morpheus seemed a bit excited once it was made clear to him that it was something like a candy. He was almost out of the candy he carried around and he checked his pocket for the pieces he had left. two green hard candies and a blue sucker he had been saving.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:27 pm

Shadow laughed and shook his head. "How are your teeth not full of cavaties?" Shadow joked lightly. He leaned back against a tree and watch the fire burn down further. After about 10 minutes the Souldrinker returned with two plastic bags and sat. Shadow happily emptied the contents of the bag, chocolate bars, grahm crackers and bags of marshmallows of various sizes shapes and colors. "I didn't you which one he would like best, I got several." Orion said seeming slightly out of breath. He produced a few sticks and offered them to morpheus. "Here hold it over the fire until is brown. Or catches fire if you like them like I do." He said with a fanged toothy grin. Shadow squewered a little blue star shaped marshmallow and a traditional white one holding it over the fire. He offered the bags to Morpheus as Orion began setting his sweets aflame and blowing them out.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Morpheus happily grabbed a few marshmallows and ate them how they were before selecting a few blue and heart shaped ones to hold over the fire. "Like this?" He asks, holding them close to the flame but not letting them burn. He seemed even more excited now that there was a bunch of sweets he could reach around him.
(srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:19 pm

Shadow nodded vigorously. "That's exactly it Morpheus." He said grinning. Shadow pulled his off and made a s'more, breaking a gram cracker in half. "When its all done you put the chocolate on the cracker like this. and you smoosh it and it's squishy and sticky and fantastic." Shadow said childishly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Morpheus nibbled on a cooked marshmallow while he copied what Shadow had done. In no time at all the small boy held a smore in his hands. He took a big bite out of it and grinned excitedly, fangs full of chocolate. It didn't take long for him to finish the smore off.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:33 pm

Shadow laughed gaily, finishing off his own. Eventually the fire began to fall down on itself, only a small smoldering flame left. "Clean up bud Six will be here soon." He said lightly offering morpheus a handkerchief from his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:50 pm

Morph nodded and took the handkerchief, using it to wipe some of the smore he had eaten off his face. He was then occupied with licking the chocolate off his fangs.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Shadow laughed lightly to himself at the innocence in front of him. He promised himself if he could he would save Ullr.
The fire burned down and went out, and after a moment the ashes moved. After a time a hand and then and arm and eventually a whole person crawled out from the ashes. "Jesus Isaac you couldn't have made it any bigger?" Asked a tall slender boy who was now smeared in ash. He wore a leather waistcoat with a black shirt beneath it. He seemed like a casual business man until you saw his face. His eyebrows were both pierced as well as his septum and smiley, a silver ring handing in front of his teeth. Hints of several tattoos peaked up from his shirt collar. His ash grey hair was slicked back on the sides but was left relaxed and tousled on top. the boy glanced around, his pale red eyes taking stock of everything around him. "What can I do for you?" He asked eyeing Shadow almost tiredly.
"I'm sorry we needed it quick." Shadow said apologizing for the small fire width. "We...we need to go back..." He said stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Morpheus watched quietly, making sure his missing eye was covered by his hair and hood.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Shadow spent the next 20 minutes explaining everything that had happened. Orion seemed more interested in the colored marshmallows that the rare celestial being to which he partially served beneath. " it's doable but not exactly without going under Time's nose. You'll have to be really careful and I'm not quite sure I know when exactly to send you back because if the changelings work now like they used to, then there's no telling when the first nail was put in it could be when she was a child or after she gave have her soul to save your skin. I don't know maybe get some more information?" Six suggested watching the group indifferently. Regardless, whenever you find out when you need to go, unclick the dial on the side of this watch. And set everything as it should be." Six explained offering Morpheus an old looking watch with three faces and a single dial with three cylinders.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:46 pm

Morpheus took the watch and inspected it curiously. He thought about six's words for a moment before speaking.
"We could ask Kaz." He suggested. "She might know."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:52 pm

Shadow nodded. "We should go ask. Maybe we shouldn't tell them why though..." He said quietly. Six leaned incredibly close to shadows face and tapped his jeans pocket six times. "I'll take my leave now. See to it my watch returns to me. Alright?" Six breathed before vanishing completely, anshes floating down from where he had been. Shadow seemed startled, unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp 3: saving the smol purple child   Rp 3: saving the smol purple child - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp 3: saving the smol purple child
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: