The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

~~~~RP1~~~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:18 pm

"Hey love, did I wake you?" Shadow asked his voice just above a whisper. He watched her intently, almost immediately picking up on her fear. "Something wrong Kat?" He asked gently.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:36 pm

She nods calmly, trying to think. "Somethings... Off." She says, sitting up. "I can't say exactly what it is but... I know it..." She thinks about it for a minute longer before beginning to dismiss the nagging feeling that something was odd. "Maybe I'm just imagining things..." She says, going back to thinking of her sleep that night. It ha been peaceful, without dream... And with that thought it struck her. "I... I didn't have a nightmare after i went back to sleep- did you? I din't know how... That's impossible, these will never go away." She says, shocked, and quickly rips off the bandages around her arms, tracing the long scars that carried the curses involving her sleep, baffled.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:13 am

"Yeah I didn't dream either, but mine are sporadic, you didn't dream? At all? Should we be exited of concerned..." Shadow asked not sure what to make. "Is someone around capable of doing that?" He asked.
(Short crappy post is short and crappy)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:03 pm

"I don't really know, I'm confused myself..." She says, still tracing scars with a finger. "Maybe... I'm trying to think of what may have caused it from what happened before..." She says, thinking.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Shadow was confused. "Kat what are you talking about? Who were you talking to in your house? Ugh...I think my blond is showing." Shadow said feeling like a complete idiot, unable to connect the dots o the situation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:45 pm

"Huh? At my house I was just talking to that Sword, he couldn't have done it..." She says, still trying to think of what might have caused her dreamless sleep.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Shadow was even more confused. "SO do you talk to sword on a regular basis? Like really it's totally fine but how..." Shadow said scratching his head. "Ok so you didn't dream, you talk to swords and i can't feel my left wing..." Shadow stated deciding to add everything that didn't make sense to him at the moment to the pile of confusion. He looked outside. "Annnnd the moon's missing. Its supposed to be a full moon tonight." Shadow said a hint of sadness in his voice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:49 pm

"I told you before, I own many weapons that are alive, and I don't know bout your wing, and- wait, he's missing???" She says all in one swift sentence, becoming worried at the last bit. She was now confused herself.
There was a small, barely audible sound of something shifting on the roof.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Shadow suddenly remembered the eyeknife. "Ah shit is that frikin eye knife on my roof?" Shadow asked sounding like he had left his gun in a war zone. "Or is it something bigger with eyes. Sorry the eyes...they creep me out a little. The fact that they blink...but don't have eyelids simply seems unnatural.....says the boy with rainbow trout hair and wings..." Shadow said sitting on the coffee table in front of Kat hoping to take the edge out o her voice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:36 pm

"Nah, couldn't be any if em, I left them back at my place." She begins. "And I can see how they're creepy. I'm used to it, but most of anything like them or well anything havin to do with demons is rather twisted and creepy..." She says, messing with the tuft of soft fur on the end of her tail.
Theres a bit more shifting of something on the roof.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:39 pm

"Nah, most stuff I've seen isn't that bad considering I know th Times. I just really don't like knives. Especially one that could kill me by using me so. Yeah. We should go check it out." Shadow said getting up. He rummaged through the kitchen desk and pulled out an old lantern an a small flashlight. "Take your pic." Shadow said loading his pistol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Kat picks the flashlight. "I'll take this one, and yeah, he's a nasty little thing. Got me once, never again, almost made me kill a friend just for fun." She comments, switching the flashlight on.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 pm

"Weird little thing. I truly wish I could understand it. Eh, oh well. For Sparta!" Shadow joked cocking the glock nine and switching on the lantern. He led her outside an pulled the ladder from his garage. Shadow leaned TH ladder up against the house. "I have wings...." he said facepalming. "Why do I Even own... ugh forget it you go up that way I'll try and be eyes in the sky. I'll circle the house and whistle if I see anything." Shadow said helping Kat up just as a light rain began to fall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:09 pm

"Alright~ be careful." She says before beginning to climb up the ladder.
Laying on the other side of the roof was a half-demon, half-dreameater who was sleeping. His jacket was dark with a large plume of black feathers around the collar and ripped off sleeves. With it he wore some baggy dark jeans, no shoes. His arms had a thin layer of black feathers covering them, and he appeared to have the frames of wings on his back, though they were plucked and one appeared gnarled and stunted. The hybrid was bald except for a few more small feathers strewn across his face to long, animal-like ears. He shifted slightly in his sleep and winced, there was a gash in his side.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:43 am

"Hey Kat over here! Looks kinda like morpheus but with wings like with feathers." Shadow said landing precariously next to him on the wet shingles. Shadow labeled down to the thing. "Hey buddy, what's up? You ok?" Shadow asked not detecting an immediate threat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:19 pm

He gets up quickly, backing away from Shadow. His sharp teeth were bared in a silent growl, and thefeathers on his arms puffed up to make him look a bit more threatening. One of his four fingered claws was being held against the wound on his side while he tried not to show how tired and worn he actially was.
Kat walks up, making sure to keep her distance.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:29 am

Shadow spread his wings and took off his shirt revealing his burns from twelve which Kat hadn't seen yet. "Look, I'm hurt too ok? We don't wanna hurt you, just come inside and we can look at your ribs an see if I can do anything for your wings. A bed might be more comfortable than the roof and it's starting to rain, c'mon." Shadow said hiding his selfconsiousness for the moment and motioning towards the ladder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:44 am

The dream eater pauses for a second, then nods, accepting the offer. He carefully walks over by te ladder then simply jumps off the roof, creating a small wind to help slow his descent. He wasn't about to appear weaker than he was though the leap hurt him.
Kat looks at the burns, feeling a stab of guilt. She still felt a bit bad about what happened.She rips her eyes away and turns to keep an eye on the dreameater, followin behing him.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:49 am

Shadow glided to the ground and waited for Kat after replacing his shirt with a sigh o relief. "What are you called?" Shadow asked remembering the name thing with Kat being such a big deal. He folded the ladder after Kat had gotten down and leaned it back up staying close to her as they walked towards the from of the house.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:25 am

He opens his mouth, silent, and gestures at his throat. He could not speak. He wearily searches one of his pockets, finding a foldednpiece of paper that had been ripped out of a book. It looked like an old encyclopedia page that was stained and barely legible. One name was circled on it. "Cathartes Aura" with little arrows drawn on it to switch it around to say "aura cathartes" he holds it up to Show them, placing a claw over the last name.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:07 am

Shadow squinted at the paper. "Aura? Is that your name? Your mute?" Shadow asked stepping up onto the porch. He led them inside. "Kat, I'm gonna see if he'll let me work on him, can you go grab my bag? An be kinda discrete I hav a feel in this guy doesn't like help." Shadow whispered. "I could fix that for you, and I could bind your wings to help them grow back faster...if you want." Shadow said tentatively tryin no to scare Aura.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:49 am

He nods to confirm his muteness and his name, following hesitantly.
"Will do~" Kat replies quietly, going off to get his bag. Aura folds up the paper and replaces it in his pocket. He shakes his head at Shadows offers, refusing any help.
Kat returns with Shadows bag, silently dropping it behind him as she pulls a needle and thread from her pocket. She offers it to Aura. "Here, if you're going to refuse help that's fine but at least patch up your jacket." She says. He gingerly accepts the offer.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:20 pm

"C'mon dude it's gonna get infected, even after you fix your jacket what about your ribs?" Shadow asked. He stepped closer to Aura and whispered. "The strongest thing anyone can do is break walls. Standing up is strong but letting go an asking do help makes a man stronger." Shadow whispered quoting his uncle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 pm

He seems to move to hiss but the action causes him pain and he winces slightly. Aura sighs and lets himself sit showing how tired he really was. though he was  still keeping a close eye on Shadow and Kat, not about to let his guard down completely.
(So srry for the late reply >.< i've been hauling furniture around all day with mu parents :P)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Shadow smiled gently. "Hey Kat can you get me some water? Or better yet a wet towel? Thanks" shadow said trying not to sound to pushy. "Come on, let's go to my room, there's blood all over the sheets anyway, so we can wash that out and get it stitched up an see if I can't splint your wing." Shadow said grabbing Aura's Arm and took it over his shoulder wrapping his other arm around hi torso minding his ribs, not waiting for permission. "I don't wanna argue with you man, just wanna get you fixed up." Shadow said as they met the stairs, shadow knowing full well Aura would have protested any help.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: