The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

~~~~RP1~~~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Kat runs off to grab a wet towel. Aura was still determined to keep a stronger image
and he only allows Shadow to help him a little while going up the stairs. Any time Shadow got anywhere near to his right wing he'd jerk it away with a glare or a kind of airy hiss. Upon closer inspection it seemed like an old wound that never got treated.
Kat retirns with a wet towel.
(Bleh, srry for the late rply again >.< i'm so tired >.< gnight! I'll talk to you tomorrow ;3)

monkeybird5000
Admin

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:10 am

Shadow dug through some drawers finally retrieving a small red eye dropper. "Open up. Trust me your gonna wanna be asleep for this." Shadow said almost sounding bored.
(Np. Juts btw I don't get ma over this stuff. :P an shadow....well he doesn't have a very steady hand...)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Aura refuses it icily. He didn't like the idea of being unconscious in this place.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Shadow sighed. "Alright smart ass suit yourself. You wanna take it at any time Just say the word." Shadow said becoming angry. He calms himself and asked Aura to remove his tops an lay on his stomach an spread his wings to full expansion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Aura removes his jacket and undershirt with a bit of pain, then he pauses, debating weither to trust Shadow enough to really allow him to work on him. Eventually, with a sigh, he decides to take the chance, following Shadow's orders as best he could, though his gnarled wing hurt horribly to expand a bit more than halfway, and remained closer to his side.
(Pfft XD "just say the word" said to the mute.)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Shadow first looked at the wing. "What did you do stick it in an airplane propeller?" Shadow asked jokingly. "I think you broke your middle frame thingy." Shadow said gently feeling around. He quietly put himself in a position to slide it back in place. "This is gonna hurt." Shadow said throwing his weight onto the top of Auras wing in a cpr position. "Sorry dude. Had to do it when you weren't looking." Shadow said pulling a wrap out of his bag. Shadow situated the wing in a normal position after cleaning it basically. H wrapped the cloth around Aura's torso and secured I in place. He then gingerly felt around the ribs under the injured wing repeating the placement cycle swiftly. Shadow pulled out a small yellow dropper and hid his pocket knife behind him. "Alright look, I have a knife, this yellow stuff will heal any internal injury that I can't fix and it'll help your feathers grow back. By I gotta have contact with fresh blood." Shadow said wiping the chest area with the wet towel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 pm

If Aura could scream he would, but no sound would escape him. His wing hurt acutely and throbbed painfully still. He takes a few deep breaths to recover. One of his hands stung and he holds it up to Shadow, showing where on of his claws had dug into his palm, a trail of blood flowed from it.
(Srry late reply >.<)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:21 pm

"Damn, sorry but close enough, should have given you something to hold on too, but since tho is here," Shadow said cleaning the excess blood from Aura's palm. He put a single yellow drop into one of the holes in Aura's hand. The scratches slowly closed and faded and the meds went to work. "It might take a day or two to get it all through your bloodstream but I think for now, you'll be ok. Didn't mean to hurt ya to bad." Shadow said cleaning up. He tried to leave the room for Aura to rest hoping Kat would forget about the blood on the sheets, that was not Aura's but his own.

(Just realized that my plan doesn't make sense. Let's just say they found Aura the second night being there....)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Kat had stayed outside the room and appeared lost in thought. She was watching the ground with dull eyes, leaning against the wall.
Aura sits on the floor, his back against Shadow's bed. He was a bit nervous, not entirely sure if his actions were correct. He had only planned to be at this place for a short amount of time.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Shadow stepped out of the room carefully trying to hide the bloodstained sheets. "i'm...I'm gonna let him rest a while..." Shadow said nervously. "You ok Kat?" Shadow said a little louder noticing the far-off look in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:45 pm

She snaps back to reality. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." She answers, blinking and looking up at him. "How's Aura?" She asks

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:34 am

"Well he's ok. Gonna be sore till his wings grow back and his bones fuse in place, but he'll be alright..." Shadow said. He began to think about the sheets. He had asked a stranger to sleep in his blood. The thought ultimately disgusted him. "I should probably change the sheets though..." Shadow said dreading re entering the room.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Before he could enter there was a quick, confident knock on the front door.
Aura was sitting inside the room on the floor watching the rain.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:51 pm

"Right after I get the door.." Shadow said sounding skeptical. He pulled his pistol from his waistband, where he had left it. He jumped over the stair railing and glided down not wanting to make any sound. He peeked through the stained glass of the door hoping his hair would help him blend in with the "rainbow angel" as he called it. He held his gun firmly in his grip hoping he had loaded it. Hs memory had been rather fuzzy lately.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Outside there was a boy appearing to be a few years older than him. He wore a long jacket with his hood up seemingly because of the rain. He knocks again, looking around. His hair was an odd balance of black and white in patches like a cats. One of his eyes was grey while the other was a bright gold.
"Anyone home?" He asks, knocking again.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Shadow shuddered at the sight of the golden iris. THe same that had turned his to gold, or at least something like it. Shadow held his gun behind his back spread out his wings from habit and opened the door against his better judgement. "Hello." Shadow said with the deepest, smoothest voice he could muster. He read the boys thoughts intently. "What are you looking for." Shadow asked more as a statement than a question seeing no immidiate threat. He blocked the chest sized opening from the door to the wall with his chest trying to hide Kat from view and making sure his wings were easy to see.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:18 pm

He quickly smiles warmly. "Excuse me sir, but have you seen anything weird lately?" He asks, not appearing to see anything behind Shadow.
Kat ducks out of view.
(so srry for the late reply >.<)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:41 am

Shadow faked a confused look. "Well no, though I'm not sue where my dog has gone..." Shadow said. He stepped out of the house closing the door calmly and placing himself in front of it. Shadow whistled the familiar four note tune in hopes that sunny might still be shrinking back to his normal adorable dog self to deter this strange visitor. A large grey flash seemed to be floating towards them at great speed. "Ah there he is." Shadow said with a devious grin. Sunny placed himself at Shadows feet as always. his claws and fangs had not yet shrunken down and his more muscular, larger form had stayed too though his tiny set of wings seemed to have shrunken down though and seemed strange place on his back. Shadow grew restless and drew his pistol. "Name. Reason. Explanation. You have two minutes. "Shadow barked not wanting to play any games. Shadow took a defensive position at the door growling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:15 pm

The boy remains calm and raises his hands in front of him, trying to show he wasn't a threat. "Sure, whatever. Name's Adelrik, there's something that could kill you on the loose, and I'm here to get rid of it. I'm no threat to you unless you give me a reason so i suggest you put that gun away and call your dog off." He says starting to get annoyed. He'd been awake for who knew how long and was getting irritable.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:26 pm

"What is it." Shadow said doing neither of the things Alderic had suggested. Sunny grew quiet but didn't move from his defensive position. The cold began to seep through shadow t shirt an he regretted standing outside.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:11 pm

"There's a demon, dreameater subspecies, Cathartes family, that's been spotted around here and I've come to rid you of it. It's a danger, and can and will kill you if it gets the chance." He says sounding irritated. "It'll be wounded if you find it and it has black feathers on its arms and bare wings, one gnarled. Though it's skilled with illusion... count the fingers, if there are four its the one." He explains as if the traits of dreameaters and different families was common knowledge.
(so srry for the late reply again >.<)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Shadow lowered his gun. "Oh. Well no I haven't seen anything like that. Be careful though, the toruke chititlan comes this morning. Master of illusion. I thought you were it but evidently not. You should leave. I need to het back inside." Shadow lied deciding he would question Aura himself knowing full well this thing could be lying to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:41 pm

The boy nods and reaches into an inside pocket in his coat, taking out a small demonsbane flower and offering it to Shadow. "For luck. Have a good day." He says with a spark of mischief in his golden eye before turning and beginning to leave. He reaches up to adjust his hood and barely grabs it fast enough to where a short burst of wind only briefly exposed a black and white cat ear.
Inside the house things were strangely quiet.
One of the windows in Shadow's room was open and Aura and Kat were gone.
Traces of footprints were being slowly erased by the rain.
(>:D)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:47 pm

Shadow stomped the demonsbane out and smothered it until it was barely visible into teh weather beaten wood. He went back upstairs to find Kat and tell her and Aura it was clear. He searched the entire upstairs in a frantic rage, hoping that maybe this were just some cruel joke. IN realization his mind became sharp. "GOD DAMMIT!" He roared punching through the glass topped bedside table. "I can't even hold onto her for 24 fucking hours!" He yelled angrily filling his bag with fresh clothes and his entire med kit. He also packed an assortment of knives and a few extra clips for his pistol. He threw the bag over his shoulder retrieved a case of bloodsub and ran out of the house. "Swear to god when I find this ugly bastard i'll unload a clip or two in to that damned gold eye." Shadow grumbled. "If it's that god awful crown again i swear i'll burn it. I'll tear it to peices." Shadow fumed following the quickly fading footsteps in the rain.

(OH PLEASE GOD TELL ME IT ISN"T THE CROWN) (Shadow. go. pay. sir. pebbles.) (ENOCH LEFT HIS HAT ON THE PORCH)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:04 pm

"ALYSS! Wake the hell up and get a fire started." Adelric hisses, kicking the sleeping cat off of a few supply packs and stealing the poncho that he was under to keep out of the rain. "We're staying here again tonight, I'm so tired." He says, flopping down on the ground. A few seconds later there was a voice identical speaking out. "ALYSS, don't listen to him, he's tired, no fire just like before, I don't even know why we would need one anyways, the sun's coming up." It says as a werecat identical to Adelric appears, pulling a gold chain. Aura was being dragged behind looking more beat than ever, a collar around his neck. The chain ran through the collar to the one encircling Kat's neck. She was being carried by Aura, having been sedated earlier with demonsbane after they had trouble keeping her quiet. Alyssium becomes worried once he recognizes Kat, but tries not to show it. He goes on with the regular routine, waiting for orders from one of the twins with loathing.  "ALyss, you get first watch. Keep a close eye on those two, we just need a bit of rest, maybe an hour or two, then we'll take them to Redd." Adelric says, leaning against a tree and already beginning to doze off. His brother shifts down into a cat, climbing up the tree and finding a hidden spot to sleep in.
Alyss nervously follows orders after seeing that Kat was out. He shifts to his human form, now having gotten his jacket back he was alright in the cold. The jacket was a dark, purplish grey with pink and lavender designs on it, and pink fur lining the inside of it.
(bleh, crappy post is crappy :<)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: