The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

~~~~RP1~~~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Noir nods. "which ones? Bella maybe? or Terra?" He asks, curious.
"Terra, Bella, sis, the usual few." She lies to keep him at ease. He nods again.
"Alright, just be careful, okay?" He replies with a nod, inwardly a bit suspicious. Kat nods.
"You know I always am~ And I always keep my scythe with me." She replies, taking it out and transforming it.
"That thing needs to hold a name you know, It's bad luck to keep it as it is..."
"Yes, I know... But I haven't gotten the chance to yet. I will when I can though." Kat replies, putting it away.
"Alright..." Noir finishes before something formed in the fog near him. The image of a skeletal figure with pieces of jewelry within it's cracked and old, drakonic bones seems to form, taking Noirs attention away from his daughter.
"What is it?" He says to the image roughly, turning to walk down the hall to speak to the thing in private. Kat just sighs and continues packing, knowing that he would probably be talking and debating for at least an hour. He was always being called to settle issues, it came with his rank.

monkeybird5000
Admin

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:24 pm

Shadow was made to lie on the small poker table that Mel had covered in various sheets and towels. Thomas put on an old bathrobe and sanded off the scabs across Shadow's back, ignoring his warning roars and hateful words. "Hush. Relax. The more tense your muscles are the harder and more painful this will be. Shh" Thomas said irritably. He poured several cleaning agents over his back and stitched the wounds together at their deepest points. Thomas Bandaged Shadow's back and took a look at His broken wing taking no care to be gentle as he extended it to full width causing a sickening grinding sound. Thomas examined the whole and frowned. "Isaac this needs surgery. There are too many little pieces. You'll have to go to the council. Get an alibi for your back and make it believable or they'll punish you. Not as badly as the times though I do not promise it will be much better." Thomas said folding it back up And wrapping it with the other. Shadow sat up and put his clothes back on sighing nervously.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Kat heads down the hall, shouldering her bag, and now wearing a loose fitting, knit sweater which had the suit card symbol of spades on it along with some black pants and her scarf. She whistles shortly and Iviana comes running down the hall, but quickly snatches her bag and keeps running, not wanting Kat to leave. She pursues the serpent-hound a bit angrily. "IVIANA, BAD. GIVE ME MY BAG BACK!" She yells after the beloved pet, swiftly chasing her through the halls. Eventually she traps the purple creature in a room, pausing to catch her breath, the chase leaving her tired. "Come on... Iviana...Can I have... My stuff back?" She asks between breaths, holding out a hand. Iviana gives her the bag back slowly, not sure if she should since Kat was going to leave her again. Kat takes it back and kneels down to pet the smooth scales on her friend, happy to see her again.
After a while though she stands and heads out of the room, Iviana by her side. She was going to go say goodbye to her father before leaving. She walks through the maze of unused hallways and rooms till she get's to the fog-filled hallway that lead to his room, from which she could hear his voice, loud and angry. She walks up to the gigantic double doorway, something that was big enough for him to fit through in a smaller version of his larger form. It was at least four stories tall, with intricate carvings covering it, showing tales from every war past and of angels, and the ranking system. She Knocks on it, hoping he would hear, and waits. The door opens a crack.
"Yes, what is it?" He says, tone still sharp and annoyed.
"Er-, um, I was just going to say goodbye for now, I'm going out for a bit." She says quietly, afraid of being yelled at.
"Alright, I'll see you later." He replies simply before going back to his argument with another. "And I told you not to kill him! Look at the trouble it's caused! WHY CAN'T ANYONE FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS." He growls and roars as Kat walks back down the hall, making herself as small as possible, his anger scaring her.
Once she's away from him she steps on the green pearl that was given to her, appearing outside of Shadow's uncle's house.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Shadow sat sulking on the couch THomas, having cleaned up and dressed back into his usual grey waistcoat and slacks with dark blue laced shoes to make him "stand out" as he put it. Thomas covered his nose as he sat next to Shadow. Thomas narrowed his eyes at Shadow. He took a deep whiff of air smelling the air. "Isaac Victor you have been with a shifter haven't you foolish boy!" THomas said angrily slapping his nephew. Shadow shrunk back into the couch seat. "She's still family you know. She's still my niece. You shouldn't be so hard on her. Uncle." Shadow retorted quietly. Mel left the room for some unseen task. Thomas turned around staring dagger into Shadow. "Listen to me boy, You will not speak to that whore ever again. Luka Jerich is a sick ugly tainted shifter. Their kind makes me cringe. Insides as vile as their smell you sick fool. I assist you and you fight me. I inform you of who is good and bad and you fight me. Fight me Isaac. Hit your uncle." Thomas challenged his jaw set. Shadow stood and walked up to his uncle embracing him. "Don't be like your brother THomas." He whispered. Thomas Roared in anger as Shadow calmly held his uncle squirming to get away form him,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Kat quietly hangs around outside, not wanting to intrude, and kinda wanting a little time to herself. She set her bag down and sits outside, calming herself and making sure her form was shifted a bit closer to her more human form, not wanting to hurt anyone.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:43 pm

Thomas's roars turn to heavy sobs and Melinda re-enters the room taking Shadow's place. Shadow knew well of his uncle's bipolar disorder and sometimes his angry swings seemed to take him out of his own mind. Shadow went outside for some air surprised to see Kat. He decided against Calling out to her but he did step out silently standing far behind her silently so as not to disturb her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Kat's tail flicks as she sits silently, her hunched shoulders showing that something was on her mind. Soon she silently stands, taking out her scythe and taking up a defensive stance before starting to go through her old routine, practicing different methods of fighting against, and killing an opponent. However only a minute or two in she notices Shadow and her scythe slips from her grasp, the second blade cutting her hand. "Unlucky blade." She mutters quietly, holding her hand close.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:01 pm

"You've go some moves my dear." Shadow said pulling a small tin with white cloth in it out from under the rocking chair on the porch. He pulled out the cloth and Walked up to her wrapping up her hand gently and easily. "What are you thinking so hard about. I don't mean to pry, I really don't but, you...fascinate me. I just wanna help." Shadow said gently, feeling rather shy about hounding her over this thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:07 pm

"er...There are a lot of things on my mind at the moment..." She mumbles. "There's a lot of stuff that piles up when you're not worrying about them..." She says quietly.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Shadow laughed dryly. "I know the feeling." Shadow said gently. He picked up her scythe holding it shakily, handing it back to her quickly. Happy to have the thing out of his hands.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:25 pm

She takes it back and holds it by her side, the goat's head-like figure on it nearly even with hers. "gah.. My scythe's gotta hold a name... But that means I need to go out and take one..." She says, naming one thing on her long list. "If a blade doesn't hold a name, it's considered unlucky..."

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:35 pm

"So you have to kill someone? Anyone specific in mind?" Shadow asked not phased by her comment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:38 pm

"No, I don't really kill anymore..." She says quietly, thinking. "If I get a challenge or have to kill someone, then I guess that'll be the time I steal a name if I succeed... I don't really want to just go out and kill someone at the moment though..." She finishes quieter than before, not using her scythe to hold her up a bit.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:51 pm

"I know a clan of werecats that deserve it." Shadow joked. He ran a hand through his hair smiling lightly. "I don't think I'll be going back in there. Whenever your ready we can go unless Mel catches us before we go. She'll want to talk for a minute but you know her." Shadow said running a hand across his cheek for a moment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:55 pm

"I don't think I could touch a hunter..." She says quietly. "And alright i guess."

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:09 pm

SHadow sighed, sad he couldn't make her happy. "Alright then." Shadow said. He placed a pearl on the ground in front of her and himself, stopping it. Arriving back in his house. He fell on the couch tiredly Trying to think. His back ached and he dreaded the council.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Setting her bag down next to her and putting away her scythe, she sits down tensely, hands in her lap and eyes on the floor, her tail curled up next to her.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:24 pm

"I need to show you a good time." Shadow said boredly. "We should go to a place..." Shadow said laughing at his own vagueness. "with stuff in it.."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:28 pm

"Maybe..." Kat says, feeling bad about making him worry about her. "Depends where I guess." She replies, not sure what to say at the moment.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Shadow turned to her a smile on his face. "Why do you do that?" Shadow asked blantantly curious.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:33 pm

"Do what?" She asks, looking up, confused.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:39 pm

"Blame yourself. For everything. Im sorry i caused Shadow to get beaten. I feel horrid about it. I'm sorry I do all of these things that people tell me to do even when it leads to bad things and it all ends up being my fault when I'm so far from bing involved its almost tangible your discomfort. You can't do that Kat. It will eat you up inside. You try to put it in a jar and the glass starts to crack and then...you do." SHadow said being quieter in teh end, speaking from many dark nights hiding in his bathroom with whatever it was he intended using to add to his marks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:46 pm

"S-sorry..."She begins quietly. "I-it's just something th-that... i guess I know why but... At the same time it's stupid and well... I couldn't say anything anyways... But I really do feel that it is all my fault..." She blurts nervously, feeling tears begin to well up in her eyes. "It's just how I think... It's something I was given... It's just another scar that won't go away..." She finishes quietly, wanting to speak but continuing to hold herself back.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Shadow scoffed lightly. "You know when I was little, I used to not say anything. I kept in a box in my chest I labled the Sick. I always told my mom I was sick. I was sick yesterday and next week and she never understood. She never understood that I wasn't actually sick. I was sick in here." He said tapping his head. "That's why I have all of these marks. I never liked anything as much as my "artisan tools." It was depressed. Becasue I never said anything. Not a thing. it was always my fault. My fault. I tore me up Kat. Please, promise me you'll let go a little. loosen up a bit." Shadow said legitimately concerned for her, the dark memories flooding back with a passion that made his chest tight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:04 pm

"I'll try... But I'm not sure if I can..." She says quietly, pushing away memories from Day.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: