The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

~~~~RP1~~~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:25 pm

"...ah..." she says, still just looking into the fire. She picks at a scab on her wing with one of her few unbroken claws thoughtfully.

monkeybird5000
Admin

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Shadow ended up drifting off to sleep his head resting on his knees. Sunny Had somehow found his way into the house and was now resting next to Shadow watching Kat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Kat streatches out her new wings, trying to get used to the clawed fingers and the webbing inbetween them in place of the simpler frame and feathers she had before.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Sunny watched for a while before seeing to fall asleep nuzzled up against Shadow.
Shadow woke early in the evening and stood quietly, his knees popping uncomfortably. He quietly when upstairs and went into his room. He produced a small music box from his nightstand. He wound it up and closed his eyes as Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen sang from the little wooden box.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Kat remained asleep downstairs, curled up on the couch, the dark, near-black inside of her wings changing colors ever so slightly with the streak in her hair.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Shadow dressed and drank a few bottles of bloodsub mindlessly unable to think straight any longer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Kat wakes and sits up, rubbing her eyes with the back of a hand.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:11 pm

"Boo." Shadow said a faint smile appearing on his lips. He was now glancing at his watch every few seconds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:22 pm

"Morning..." Kat says quietly, stretching an arm.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:01 pm

Shadow sat down next to her running a hand through his hair that was in desperate need of a comb. "Just by the way, thinking ahead, When The Time's come, their going to ask you if you own me. If you want me to live. Say. Yes. That means time can do what he wants but he has to return me to you alive, though with him it will probably be just barely. This house belongs to your friend who is away serving the council and I and a Westcott slave from now on according to them ok?" Shadow said trying not to have another ordeal like with Twelve.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Kat nods, now nervous. "Y-yeah, alright." She says, looking to make sure her mark was still on his eye. "And technically I do still own you. So..." She trails off, the inside of her wings a dingy yellow.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:02 am

"huh?" Shadow said running his hands over his face feeling the scar. "Oh yeah...I forgot...well there's your proof." He said. A distant humming of a car could be heard. Shadow went pale with fear as it reached his ears. He bolted to the window and peeked out becoming even paler. "THeir here."He said his face monotone. He stepped back and stood straight as a board, taking a deep breath. He carefully relaxed all the muscles in his face and turned to Kat. "You need to not be afraid of them. You can't come across as afraid. DO anything but that, and if you physically abuse me in front of them it will better the chances of my safe return. I understand none of it is personal. Do whatever you can bring yourself to do." Shadow explained approaching her his voice dripping desperation. He hugged her tight before turning away and relaxing his face once more. He turned everything off and became totally indifferent. SHadow lay on the ground at her feet as a Westcott Slave would.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:29 am

Kat nods. "O-Okay. I'll try to play my part." She says quietly and nervously before standing up strait and trying to calm herself. She knew her other form wouldn't allow it though, and just let it take over, cracks appearing across her eyes and the insides of her growing leathery wings. The colors becoming random, reflecting the chaos in her mind. She seemed calmer on the outside however, as she let shattered parts of herself slip away within her mind, keeping what she needed, reforming herself from shattered and still shattering pieces as she watched the door and the headless dog.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:33 am

Sunny had vanished by the time several heavy pairs of footsteps reached the door. THree knocks. "We Are Time. Open The Door." A man's voice asked from behind the door. Shadow didn't stir but looked from Kat to the door then back again repeatedly trying to send the hint. He kept his face totally slack and his green and blue eyes had dulled to a light grey.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:47 am

Kat nods to him and walks over to the door, opening it. "Hello, Tim. "She says, using the best manners of her kind to greet them, though while in this form her voice was eerie and distorted. "You may call me Dementi" She finishes, using most of the name she was using, showing trust, and view that she was of a lower rank. Most of her agreed not to take any chances.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:49 am

Shadow stayed in his position where her feet had been not looking any of them in the eye as customary in Westcott slaves, though he was watching intently. "Yours? I haven't met many still owning a Westcott." A tall man in a bright red suit said. His face was old and lined. His eyes a bright red matching his suit. He had a salt and pepper stubble covering his face. Another person was behind him, a woman Much younger than him. Even younger looking than Kat. She had short black hair and wore a charcoal colored trench coat. He eyes a darker red than him though she had a strange authoritative demeanor as if she owned the older man. "I have not been adressed by my last name in years. Call me Four. She is Three." He explained boldly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:59 am

"For and thre? Fine. And yeah he's mine. Was thinking of eating him though." Kat replies to them indifferently, poking at Shadow with a foot.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:07 am

SHadow whimpered looking afraid. Three's mouth curved into a wicked smile and she pushed into the house wordlessly. She kneeled by Shadow and traced the scar on his face with a sharp claw. Her hands were black and clawed heavily. She sat there starring into him for a moment. Three eventually stood and pressed her heel into his ribs. Shadow literally barked at her and Three smiled wider kicking him before turning away. "You can eat him when we return. By orders of Time, We have to take him in to serve his dues for the brutal cold blooded assassinations of one of our bet men. He wil return to you in 36 hours time. He will not be dea-" Three began to explain. Four Cut her off "Is this your house demon?" He asked also pushing into the home. He began messing with things, the coffee table and the glasses in the kitchen a loing snakelike toungue slipping and flicking between his lips every so often.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:21 am

"No, it's not mine. Just a friends who's away serving the council." She answers, not even blinking as Shadow was hurt.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 am

"I smell you demon." Four hissed moving uncomfortably close to Kat. He flicked his tougue at her cheek before nodding at Three who easily picked up Shadow and threw him on the ground in front of her. Four stepped back and extended a hand at Shadow. "Show me your regular disciplinary regiment so we know where to start when we reach time and We'll be on our way demon." Four said, his pupils now slits.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:44 am

"I like to mix things up, but here's something." She says, her mind searching for something she could do. The bit's of herself that she had discarded screamed not to hurt him, and she knew they would cause her act to falter. The rest of her however wanted to see pain, and hastily pointed out her other options. She could scream and knock him out, damaging his mind. She could briefly suffocate him using a cloud of gasses. Or she could finally take ownership of the headless dog that tormented her in this form.It was something in the second layer she didn't want to mess with, but would if for Shadow. She whistles shortly, calling it, and snaps, motioning towards Shadow. "Hurt." She says, naming the dog and giving it an order, though there appeared to be nothing there, as if she were talking to the air. Lines from invisible claws appeared on Shadows skin as "hurt" Tore at him quickly, somehow stealing blood from Shadow as he slowly clawed at his skin. After a minute Kat snaps and calls him off, not showing emotion on her face, but inwardly being unable to stand letting the thing hurt Shadow any longer.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Shadow roared in protest playing his part as he was abused. Three and four smiled wickedly. "It's 24. We will return him in 24 hours demon. Time appreciates your cooperation." Four said shaking her hand. "Up looper." Three commanded. Shadow stood, his shirt torn and bloody, his face red and splotchy and his knees weaker than usual in fear of the day to come. Three dragged him outside and chained him to the back of the hearse to he dragged. "I hope you can run looper." Three taunted she got into the car and reved the engine. Four made his way to the car himself. "Oh, and demon, if you are not here upon our return, he's ours." He said flicking his tongue out at her once more. 
     The hearse drove off down the road shadow running behind. The speed became to great and Shadow tripped falling on his face. The car dragged him for a short while before vanishing from view entirely and Shadow was in Threes home in her basement.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Kat closes the door and lets herself fall to the floor once they were gone, unable to hold back tears any longer, and her form only worsening the situation. Blood dripped from one of her hands as she dug her claws into it, feeling hatred towards herself as she let her mind be overwhelmed by fear and sadness and pain which her form only amplified into screaming voices and dark clouds around her. Tall shadows and demons that waited and clawed and slowly killed.
(I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY . I left my phone at home (AND STILL CAN'T FIND IT) and then was stuck away from home and internet all day ;-;)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:27 pm

(haha no harm done. :) )
Shadow was inspected and scrutinized down to the strands of hair on his head. He was 'punished' for his offenses no one demanded he committed. "Mutiny. 75 lashes and the sun drop." FOur declared his voice high and jolly. Shadow moved as he was told and was indifferent as he was chained up against the wall at an awkward angle. He could turn around but couldn't move any more than that. He remained facing the wall as four extended a whip to the ground. metallic and stained with blood The metal had been heated and melted away SHadow skin on contact as the momentum forced teh metal deeper into his back. He screamed in agony and Three came up to him not fearing the whip or afour accuracy, Shadow wasn't sure which. She smiled at him kindly as he screamed glaring at her between lashes. As SHadow grew weaker reaching the fifty mark, his shirt had been burned away and the flesh on his back now resembled that of a mess of wires, some flesh sticking out in strips curving around his back. THree planted kisses on his face when he became no longer able to stand. "Yell for me Isaac. C'mon I wanna hear your voice." She taunted stroking his face. With that four increased pace and the darkness in shadows eyes grew larger. Eventually he passed out as they carried him up to the front yard stripping him of all but his underclothes and securing him to a wooden table on his front as the sun came up. The other Time's all lived on the street and as the sun grew higher they all came out to congratulate Three four such a marvelous piece of art. May even ventured to claw into his back or taunt him with water as the sunlight blistered and burned his torn back flesh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Katia stays within Shadow's house, not letting herself eat, and not being able to sleep while alone. She just lied by the fire, the will to move gone, and the will to live barely there.
The dog watched her from the corner of the room as usual.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: