The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:40 pm

After a while she stirs slightly, and her wings, tail, claws, horns, and fangs shrink and disappear as her form shifts back to the one she prefers. She wakes shortly after, coughing and sputtering, a hand around her neck, and fear showing in her hair streak, though the tip remained white as it had been.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Shadow jumped a little seeing her transform. He nudged himself a little closer to her putting his sunglasses back on. "Hey, You alright?" He whispered hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:07 pm

It takes her a moment to reply. "...Y-Yeah, I-I think..." She answers hoarsely, eyes still closed, her heard hurting.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:19 pm

"W-what did he do...to you when he...well..." Shadow said a spark of anger returning to his voice thinking of the carelessness of his father.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:36 pm

"It hurt... A lot..." She says, the memory already burned into her mind and painful to recall. "But... I think he healed me..." She finishes quietly, feeling that the pain in her chest was gone along with how it no longer hurt to breath.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Shadow' sbrow creased in confusion. "What in the name of Jaques Ricreardini is he up to..." Shadow asked evidently surprised. "Well...I'm glad he fixed your lungs but...I can tell you he doesn't do anything he doesn't mean to do. He has to be planning something. And Distortion and Joker both basically creamed the forty plus guys on the roof.......I dunno...this doesn't make sense...." Shadow said sitting on the end of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Distortion was currently nibbling on a piece of one of the guys, in his human form, half-mask set aside. "hmm... I don't know..." Distortion says quietly, thinking. Joker seemed to still be a little upset, he looks around a bit before stepping forward to speak.
"Honestly, whatever's going on I'm starting to think this might be the worst place to be..." He begins, parts of him still riddled with the injuries from earlier, though he didn't seem to feel or even notice them. "I would feel better if we were somewhere were random attacks didn't continuously happen. If Katia wasn't so hurt the first time I would have said this earlier." He says, concerned and worried, though his words came out angry from his frustration with himself.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:14 pm

"Agreed. Anywhere in mind?" Shadow asked grateful for the suggestion.
(bleh rushed sorry)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:28 pm

"You can stay with me. You'd have your own place within an hour and all of my troupe watching out for you. If you don't want to go there, then I guess your other option is her fathers... Which I still don't find safe." He says. "Yes, there's the top rank right there.... But... I hate to say it kid, but one look at you with his daughter, and you're not even going to exist anymore. Plus, even King's men got inside from time to time, didn't they Kat?" He continues, and Kat replies with a nod.
Distortion finishes his snack. "You could stay with me... But it'd just be me... er- the Murder's little building is under part of the city... But toxic messes around a lot and that could end badly...' He says, scratching the back of his head and looking out the window at the pile He and Joker had made of what was left of the bodies.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Shadow sat for a moment gnawing on his fingernails. "Well the thing is, for some reason I don't think my d- Silas is going to have trouble finding us again though I guess if he will anyways it's better to be protected. I kind of like being in one piece and not on a giant gaseous demons kill list, so the troupe would be best bet I suppose. I have no problem with where ever wont get me blown up on site." Shadow said popping his knuckles. He looked to Kat for confirmation not being totally comfortable with being out of a place outside of his mental map. The demonsplace was an enigma for him and frankly it frightened him. Though he knew logically it would be safer not only for him but for Kat. Also he didn't wanna tick off Joker so...
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:47 pm

"Yeah, i think that'll be good. Plus the circus is always neutral territory, no matter where it's set up." Kat says softly, trying think past a light headache.
"It's settled then. To the circus we go." Joker decides before looking outside for Ram.
(Bleh)
(Srry for the late reply >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:36 pm

(np :D)
Shadow went upstairs and packed some clothes into a bag along with a roll of knives and his pistol. He put in several pairs of sunglasses, a case of vials and a few other bundles and boxes in a large backpack before getting downstairs again. He pulled on his shoes, hoodie and his pair of Aviators. On a last thought he packed up the packages of blood sub in his freezer rather than the bottles making it easier to store and travel with.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Joker spoke with Kat while Shadow was gathering supplies. Telling her the troupes schedule and where they would be staying as well as who to talk to once he brought them to the grounds. Distortion was sitting down by Kat, which had scared Alyssium, forcing him to huddle up into a fluffy pink ball at the end of the couch.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:43 pm

(omg Alyss I just wanna hug you and pet you and sit with you on a rocking chair and stroke your girlie adorable pinkness :3)
Shadow went up to Joker. "You guys all ready?" He asked shifting his backpack to his other shoulder, yawning slightly. he had slept though it only seemed to tire him out more as he dreamt of Kat not getting better, many night he lie awake fearful, and guilty that he would not honor his promises.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Joker nods. "If you've got everything you need we can leave." He says, tone lighter than before. Ram had returned and stood by him, though something seemed a little off about him. Joker holds out a hand to Kat and Shadow, then extends the other for Distortion and Ram. Back on the couch Alyssium was watching wide-eyed, seeming as if he was trying to build up the courage to speak, feeling forgotten and scared.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:13 pm

"Hey wait, Just a sec," Shadow said running over to Alyss. He grabbed the cat and put him in the bag making a little nest out of his clothes and zipping up the back most of the way. He grabbed Joker's hand again and waited watching for the small fire demons to come and take them to the troupe.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:43 pm

"Alright, ready now? Let's go." Joker speaks before the fire springs up around his feet and grows to engulf all of them. A second later they stood in Joker's orange and red tent, everything was packet up in a few crates that sat on the floor, and he opens the front little flap of his living space to reveal the grounds which they were currently staying on. They were further out from the city, next to one fork of the river that ran throughout the demonsplace. Across the waters was a large compound- like area that seemed rather old. A few patchies of different sizes and forms watched from the top of the walls, and a few of Jokers troupe were circling their array of half set up and set out tents and a few wooden carts kept around Jokers space. "Alright, Kat, you know what to do. And the schedule currently is that we're going to be set up here for five days to rest. Then we're headed to the grounds by the phobia's. A visit there is long overdue." He explains before looking over at the compound across the water. He points out the largest of the patchies on the wall. "I need to go talk to that one, but I'll be back in a flash." He says before heading back inside his tent and rummaging around in a few boxes. He comes out with one box over a shoulder and his dark cloak on. Then he casually makes his way towards the compound.
"I'm going to go help set up. Tell me if you need anything." Ram speaks quietly before heading off. Alyss stuck his head out of Shadow's pack before uttering a sound of horror and curling back up inside, preferring the little nest of clothes and warmth of the backpack to the caverns and the vast array of demons in the troupe wandering around and setting up what they needed. Distortion stood by them, looking around before shifting back to his larger, feathery form.
"Alright, where to?" He asks Kat.
"He told me o talk to Kaz and get her tent moved by his, hen to ask her and get one set up for me and Shadow." She explains, looking around.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Shadow nodded laughing a little at Alyss' reaction. "I know me too buddy. Don't worry too much." Shadow whispered over his shoulder. He followed Kat around everywhere trying to help as he could never taking advantage of his ability to look around and watch the other demons setting things up.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:23 pm

They wander for a few minutes before Katia spots Kazia and leads them towards her. The seer was standing by as two larger demons were setting her tent up swiftly, and with practiced ease. "Hey Kaz! How have you been?" Katia asks, coming up to the familiar demon.
"Good like always." The little demon answers, her stitched on grin seeming real as she appears to look up at Katia, Shadow, Distortion, and Alyssium. "Is it later on, or has Joker sent youto me this time?" She asks curiously.
"You're correct, Joker sent us. He wants you to move your tent over by his and to set one up in the same area for me and Shadow." Kat explains, kneeling down to speak to Kaz face to face. The wolflike demon nods.
"Alright~" she confirms before turning and speaking to the two who had been setting up her tent but paused in their work. "You heard her and I know it~ I may be blind but I'm not deaf you two. Go set up a spot for me by Joker's and take the tent out of the crate with the purple on it and set it up next to them." She orders and the two wordlessly comply, one picking up the described crate and the other takig down Kaz's tent and folding it up to move. "Everything will be set up in less than an hour dears~ we're just stopping to rest a few days so not everything will be taken out." She explains softly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:06 am

Shadow nodded to her making a slight grunt of confirmation at the last second remembering she was blind. It ended up coming out more of a squeak though and he cleared his throat. "So what now?" Shadow asked awaiting something to do.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:55 pm

"Do whatever, though I recommend staying within the grounds and staying away from the water dears~" She answers, appearing to look around them at the different colorfully clothed demons walking by and setting up near them. "For now, maybe take a nice walk~" She offers.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Shadow smiled lightly and offered his elbow to Kat. "A walk for the lady?" He asked quietly smiling a little. HE wasn't able to see her as she was on the side of him that didn't have an eye, so he was only guessing when he stuck his arm out to her.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Kat takes his arm. "Sure, a walk would be nice~"
(bleh can't think >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Shadow smiled and walked towards the edge of the camp humming slightly. "This place seems to become more and more familiar as the days go on. " He commented yawning lightly
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Alyssium was peeking through the back of Shadow's bag.
Kat nods. "Well we do always seem to end up back here." She comments, looking up at the darkness that hid the cavern ceiling.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: