The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

~~~~RP1~~~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Thomas dropped Shadow and stood in front of her quickly. "I have no knowledge of who you are but you are in no cases permitted to assert ownership over her. Here She is with us. Protected by us. I am not even entirely sure of who she is but She is important to my boy. Therefore important to us. Leave." Thomas said standing in a slightly defensive position.
(.....tom......run.......dude.....have you seen the inside of his mouth.....oh lord...)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:59 am

Jokers stride did not break until his face was just inches from Toms. "And what is a child to stop me?" He says, snarling slightly before backing off a bit, straightening his cloak. "I understand that you may be acting for my friends safety, or just because of that boys love for her. But shes better off with me. Too much has been happening and I'm not watching anyone get recycled any time soon." He says firmly. "Im also sure that if you need any help, that little hunter there could help. Therefore, there is no need for Katia to be here."
(;3)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:26 am

"Now that might be all and well where you are. But unless she chooses to leave with you sir, she will not leave. You are welcome to help. Lord knows I need it." Thomas said, standing a little taller and straightening his green waist coat. "Now if you don't mind I have a possible dead nephew to attend to. Pardon." Thomas said beginning to spray Shadow down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Joker pulls Kat aside, leaving Alyssium standing by Toms feet awkwardly.
((bleh, can't think srry >.<))

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Thomas proceeds to spray the muck off of Shadow's body, reveling deep gnarled gashes, and effectively removing the few scabs and dead skin on his torso. A hollow moan tumbled from Shadow's split lips and Mel fought to support him. Thomas dragged Shadow into the house and onto the carpet of the main foyer. He checked Shadow's pulse and grunted. "His heart stopped." He said as if only mentioning a plane flying over head. "If he's gonna be alive again we need one hell of a charge of electricity. With the speed of his heart beat so fast as is common in Loopers, he will need a miracle. I have no way of generating that amount of power...." Thomas said thoughtfully.
(so shadows just casually....not alive...)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Alyss had already began messing with the shackle on his leg, using a marker from his pocket to trace designs from the array f lines and symbols etched into the silver cuff. "I-I called called an angel, they can help?" He stammers nervously as a light glow of gold begins to appear in the sky not to far off. Joker seems disturbed for a moment before shifting back to anger.
"And so you forfeit your friend and one who gave you shelter despite your disgusting name for one idiot!" He nearly screams, showing more of the hundreds of rows of teeth within his mouth. Alyss goes limp, fright and worry tearing at and disabling him. Katia was by Shadows side, colors of fear showing in her eyes, hair, and wings.
(Bleh)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Thomas stood and threw Alyss into the shallow pond several feet away standing in front of Joker eyeing his teeth fearlessly. "Demon, please I know this thing has screwed up but I can get you to a safe place in a blink if you attempt to restart that one's heart. Please I think you're the only one who's capable to starting his heart. If your so angry then channel it. Into that one. Everyone wins and you don't get taken by an angel, which I despise in common." Thomas said tiredly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:16 am

Joker laughs bitterly."I work with fire not electricity. So unless u want ashes or a souless body I cant help much." He hisses while idly drawing a pattern in the ground with a toe claw. A smaller bird-like demon springs p from the mark, wings a bright blue alight with electricity. "Bluspark, you listen to them, no questions, dont even open your beak" joker hisses to the young demon before quickly going off towards the light of the angel, trying to see which one it was before acting anymore.
(Bleh still crappy srry)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:18 am

(not crappy staph baggin on your work)
"Can you fix him?" Thomas asked the little thing kneeling down to its' level.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:26 am

The bird shrugs. "W-What do you need." It squeaks quietly.
Alyss jerks out of the pond, coughing up water and shivering in his now soaked jacket.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:23 am

"Can you create a charge of electricity over 15,000 watts and put it into his chest? His heart has ceased to beat. He has a very rapid heartbeat requiring an enormous amount of power to restart it. 15,000 watts will give me something to work with." Thomas explained feeling foolish for speaking with a bird.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Bluspark quickly jumps up with a nod, electricity quickly building in his feathers as he flies above Shadow briefly before swiftly landing on his chest and releasing a large amount of electricity into the boy. The bird demon was capable of creating charges as strong as a lightning storms, and anything they needed was easy for him.
(Bleh)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Shadow's body jolted up off the ground and his heart beat came back, faint and weak. Thomas thanked the bird and straddled his nephew pumping his chest rapidly to reestablish a steady pulse. The color in Shadow's face returned after a few minutes and Thomas got off of him. Shadow's eyes fluttered open and he rolled over, violently vomiting blood before curling up in a ball and passing out again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Joker returns, quickly dismissing bluspark and grabbing Katia. "It's Myriad, we're leaving before her demonsbane burns us." He hisses to her before beginning to surround them in the flames that would take them to the demonsplace.
(Bleh)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Thomas looked to Kat, his eyes uttering an apology he could not say. He chose not to oppose Joker this time. He bowed lightly and turned his back to Joker looking back over Shadow. A deep silky laugh sounded through the house. "Ah, ah, ah, little ones. I have yet to have my dance. What is a party without Me?" It sand, a dark maroon flash, knocking over Joker and Kat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Joker was back on his feet in a flash, hissing as he moved to stand in front of everyone protectively.
A strange cat-like figure lightly landed on the roof as this happened. She was mostly a pale flesh-pink with a myriad of lightly glowing multicolored swirls covering her bare skin. She had no paws, her legs instead ending at points, and her long tail was as thin as a needle, curled up behind her. Her eyes were black and sharp, matching a black diamond like mark on her forehead. Two black horns curled around her ears, and a pair of bright golden, detached, sharp looking wings floated above her.
Alyssium watched the angel in awe.
(bleh)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:39 pm

(LET THE GAMES BEGIN)
Silas grabbed Shadow and drug him beneath everyone's feet before throwing his unconscious carcass through the back wall. He grabbed Kat by the ankle and flew her up above the shallow pond dropping her whilst faking a yawn. "DANCE WITH ME BROTHER THESE TWO CAN'T SUSTAIN MY PATIENCE." Silas yelled from the back of the property. Thomas flew out of the house hitting his brother in the side and forcing him to the ground, dragging him through trees and dirt, a sheen of sweat appearing on his brow. Shadow woke again and began writhing about on the ground, the piercing pain in his torso earning an agonizing scream. Mel ran from the house and was beside Kat immediately. "You alight sugar?" She said trying to help her out of the pond.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Katia had landed atop Alyss, and both were now getting out of the water, Kat trying to quickly shake the water from her wings. "Yeah I'm fine, help Alyss." She says before looking for Shadow and swiftly heading over to him. Joker sent controlled flames along with her while seeming to watch the angel uneasily. Demonsbane sprung up and grew wherever her feet touched, a looming problem if she hung around. The cat-like angel silently as ever takes off into the sky, watching the scene before her from a bit above them.
(bleh)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Shadow wrapped his wings around himself, his entire body cringed in pain. Melinda helped Alyss out of the water and used her apron to help dry him off. Thomas was preoccupied with his brother to be worried about anything else. They bashed each other around deeper into the tree line. Thomas reached a vantage point, planting his feet between Silas's wings and pulling at the tips with all his strength.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Myriad flys over to Shadow, forcing Katia to halt and move a few more feet back as demonsbane began to spring up around Shadow as the angel stands near him, every action of hers gentle and light as if she were simply floating. She leans over the boy and nudges him gently with her muzzle, using her strength to send waves of healing into him. "Come on, get up." Her voice speaks softly though her mouth did not open.
(blehblehbleh)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Shadow relaxed and looked to the angel. "who..." He breathed standing slowly not sure if he should be concerned or overjoyed. The smell of demonsbane his his nose and he looked around seeing it. "and uh...can you float or something? That stuff bothers....." Shadow said deciding not to draw attention to the demons around the angel. "...the other plants." He muttered his voice quiet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:08 pm

"I cannot control it, I'm sorry." She replies softly, her mouth still remaining closed. "And you can get rid of it if you need to. If those demons are not causing harm." She continues softly, not seeming hostile towards the demons at all.
(bleh)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:12 pm

"No, actually their are of great help right now." Shadow said stamping out the demonsbane. "Can you help us get rid of my dad? I'm sure he's done far worse than any demons here...." Shadow whispered hesitantly, not noticing Kat or anything else.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:26 pm

"Easy, Just give me a second." She speaks before turning towards Silas and Thomas, lightly walking towards them, her strides carrying her far without any effort on her part. She observes for a moment, waiting for a good time to pull Silas out of the little fray.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Thomas, confused and still enraged, watched the angel take Silas out of his grasp. "Whu- wWhat is this?!" Thomas roared angrily. Shadow finally noticed Kat edging a little closer to her. "Well were probably both on the brink of death. Hell has broken loose and heavan has joined the party. Seems like an average day to me." He joked lightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: