The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

~~~~RP1~~~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Kat laughs shortly. "At least myriad tolerates us... I'd be dead by now if not." She replies, beginning to feel rather weak, a light headache starting to form.
Myriad flies high with Silas in her arms, an invisible force holding him tight. "Come on, we're going to have a visit with Memory." She says to him as light gathered around her. "He loves company."

monkeybird5000
Admin

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:37 pm

Silas's face paled and his sly expression faded quickly. He squirmed against the force uselessly. Thomas flew back to the wreckage of his back lot. He went into the house without a word. Melinda sighed and went in as well smiling softly at the group. Shadow turned to joker. "You better get out of here. The demonsbane is still everywhere. I don't want you guys getting sick. I'll be back in the camp in three days. Try not to die or anything." Shadow said only half joking. He hugged Kat gently, the feeling of her in his arms lighting up his face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Myriad vanishes with Silas and after a sudden burst of light they are in a strange place. Everything was bright, lit up magnificently through walls and a ground that flowed and appeared to be like water, yet it was crystal-like in ways. Myriad flies deeper into the place, towards where the light only grew brighter till she dove through an opening in a shifting wall and dropped Silas into the cavernous space that it led to. Bound in large chains hung Memory in the center of the room, his jaws clamped shut with silvery metal, but even like this his wisp of a tongue still glided about the room, searching. The opening to the space closes behind them as the high-ranks whispers intensify, echoing throughout the room. "Who do you think I am? Who do you think I am?" It chimes in quickly shifting voices from Silas's memories.
Katia hugs Shadow tightly. "A-alright..." She mumbles, not wanting him to go again while Joker stands nearby. ALyss was a bit further off, standing nervously, shivering in his soaked Jacket.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Silas curled up on the floor clawing at his ears. "No, no, no, no, I killed you go away GO AWAY!" He screamed, shivering on the floor beneath the beast hanging above him.
Shadow pecked Kat's cheek smiling gently at both of them before going into his uncle's cabin to help Mel enchant the broken wall into being unbroken. Thomas had locked himself in the back bedroom and the air was quiet and still.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Joker takes Katia back to the camp, leaving the nervous Alyss with Shadow.
The whispering only gets louder as the demon shifts slightly, the chains rattling a bit as his thin tongue finds Silas, circling around him like a snake. During this Myriad perches comfortably on a ledge-like formation, watching the interactions between the two calmly. "They're restless, and they're not going to stop." Myriad speaks, dropping a bit of the softness that was in her voice before.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:29 pm

"FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL GET ME OUT OF HERE!" He roared trying to make his voice fierce and unshaken as it was.
Shadow assisted repairs around his uncles home for the next few hours before his uncle came out of his room. "You got sick because your heart isn't strong enough to pump blood through your wings yet. You got an upgrade if you will that happens to be more than double the last set which means your heart has to work harder. I'm gonna speed it up so this wont be a problem." Thomas said grabbing shadow and throwing him over his shoulder. Shadow struggled, knowing his uncle didn't touch him unless to embrace him or restrain him. Thomas kept a grip like iron and fought Shadow on a wooden table with leather restraints, tying him at the wrists, ankles and chest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:34 pm

"You still have a lot of time to spend. After, I may return you." She replies calmly, watching from her perch. Memory's tongue slowly circles Silas's neck.
Alyss had followed them. "W-wait! what are you doing!?"He cries worriedly.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Silas sent a shock of electricity through the thing wrapping around his neck. "Release me you ugly git."
Thomas grabbed Alyss and set him on Shadows chest so he could speak to him. "I'm just fixing his heart little kitten have no fear." Thomas cooed stroking the cat's head. Before Shadow could object Thomas put a restraint between his teeth smiling softly at the two.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:04 am

The whispering only got louder as the being simply absorbed and even seemed to eat up the electricity. Everything else was becoming eerily and unnaturally quiet and distant, though the skull of the beast seemed unaffected as its hollow sockets seemed to bore into Silas's very being and soul.
Alyss was a bit uncomfortable about this man stroking him, even if he was technically a cat at the moment. His wer fur puffs up a bit as he looks up at Thomas, trying to be brave.
"I'd like to hear that from Shadow." He challenges, flicking his ear.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:40 am

Shadow didn't move and blinked twice at alice his eyes filled with both worry and trust. He didn't struggle against the restraints and relaxed his head on the table. Thomas looked at alyss. "If you like you may stay, but move over on the bed. You wont want to be in the way." THomas explained scratching the top of the cat's ears gently.
(Alyss: RESIST URGE TO PURR RESIST URGE TO PURR)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:55 am

(lol XDXDXD)
"I still haven't heard anything from Shadow." he speaks, not moving except for a slight flick of his tail which could be interpreted as either nervousness or annoyance.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Thomas sighed and moved the cat from on top of Shadow's chest and onto the bed behind him. He pulled a thin sharp knife out of a small box on the table, and cutting into the side of Shadow's chest. All the pain flooded back to him, in a type of phantom wounds, the restraints being pulled taut against his arms and his jaw. Muffled cries escaped from the leather on Shadow's face as Thomas reached into his chest and begin tazing his heart in seven second intervals. Shadow continued to fight against the bindings, tears running down his face as he eventually bit through the leather, his screams bouncing off the walls tirelessly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Alyss had shifted to his human form, shoving Thomas away, not trusting him for a second.
"You get the hell away from him. I never got my answer." He growls protectively. "If this isn't okay with him, you don't do anything." He hisses with a surprising amount of ferociousness coming from the pink cat. His tail flicked back and forth quickly, the fur spiked up even though he was still wet, and his sharp fangs bared.
(bleh)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Shadow's body relaxed falling back against the table, heaving. "I Am helping him you git." Thomas said in frustration, getting himself off the floor. "He has new wings yes? New veins, new muscles, new blood to pump. His heart isn't pumping fast enough for it to get through his wings and limbs and head and back again, without starving some part of his body so it goes incrementally. That's why he so tired. That's why he so sick." Thomas explained straitening his waistcoat. Blood flowed steadily from the gaping hole in Shadow's chest and sweat covered his body. "I..can't....oppose......him...I.....don't.....know.....just.....don't.....let...him.....kill me.." Shadow said struggling to speak between heavy breaths. Thomas picked Alyss up easily even in his human form, setting him back on the bed gently. "Now may I work your highness?" Thomas said quietly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:20 pm

"Thanks for giving me this explanation earlier." Alyss replies rather bitterly for him, calming down enough to sit and let Tom resume his work. Watching with glaring pink eyes, his tail still flicking angrily.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Eventually as Silas worked Shadow stopped screaming. A disturbed smile wrought his face and he began laughing softly. After roughly an hour Thomas let up and began stitching up the hole. Shadow frowned ever so slightly, and watched as Thomas released the leather bindings. Thomas leaned Shadow up slowly and turned to Alyss. Shadow was still smiling, his fangs bared in a wicked smile. "He's all your's." Thomas said cleaning of his hands. "My apologies for your discomfort." Thomas said bowing slightly to Alyss before leaving the room.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Alyss seemed drowsy again, like he was about to fall asleep any second now. He doesn't notice Tom's words as he appears to be a bit out of it at the moment, watching the floor now.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:46 am

Shadow is in a similar state and ends up crumpling to the floor in front of Alyss. Thomas sighed and grabbed both of them, carrying them over his shoulders like pillows. He carried them upstairs and slid them into the guest bed and threw a blanket haphazardly over the two. Thomas sighed and went back downstairs to rest himself.
(omg katie, best ship ever, thomas x Alyss x Shadow XDXDXDXDXD)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:56 am

Alyss had already unknowingly passed out, and slept silently in his still rather damp jacket.
(omg lol)

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:13 am

Shadow woke several hours later, his wicked grin returning to his face. He stared blankly up at the ceiling, his eyes a bright purple. He began cackling wildly after a few minutes staring into Alyss. Devouring him with his eyes, Shadow grabbed him and forced him against the window. "Good Morning Buddy!" He screamed, his voice not sounding of his own.
Silas hadn't moved. He had become totally submissive to the whispers that taunted him. The voices rolling from Victoria, to Lilian to Thomas and Shadow. His head hung low and he refused to open his eyes. His shaggy brown hair hung over his eyes and he continued to sob through shallow breaths, having finally hit his lowest point mentally.
(sorry forgot about silas for a bit there) (also shadow has happened to go bat shit crazy for some reason...OH I KNOW maybe jasper's somewhere. :D i could try introdcing him. maybeee)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Alyss flinches, evidently from habit, once he was grabbed and forced against the window. Emmiting a small squeek he begins to stammer something quickly. "P-please, l-let me go." His voice was scared but rather quiet as he cowered, expecting injury.
Myriad watched this blankly till standing silently and jumping off the ledge, floating down to Silas without a sound. She continued to watch, noting the behaviors of both Memory and Silas.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Shadow wrapped his mouth around Alyss jugular vein, his fangs breaking the skin slightly. Suddenly he jerked back, half way across the room looking at Alyss, fear in his eyes. He scrambled back against the wall shivering. "....A-Alyssium?" Shadow whispered, his voice unbelieving.
Silas raised his head slightly, looking at Myriad. "Why do you taunt me angel. Why not just kill me off. God knows it'd be better for everyone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Myriad watched him silently, still like stone.
Alyssium had his hands out in front of him as he leaned heavily against the wall and window behind him, face turned as if expecting to be hit, and ear flattened against his head in fear as he shook slightly.
"D-Don't." He whimpers quietly, though feeling like it wouldn't help.
A bit of blood trickled from the wound on his neck now, beginning to stain the light pink fur of his jacket.

monkeybird5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:33 pm

"I-I-I'm sorry...I-I-I didn't do that it was....I-I'm sorry..." Shadow stammered pushing himself further back in the corner. He held his head between his knees, rocking gently.
Silas stared back at her with an utter emptiness. His light blue eyes were hard and his body tensed under her gaze. "I'm wrapped up in a giant tongue. What argument could you make that I could refuse and still retain my dignity?" Silas whispered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dementia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Alyssium remained how he was, still shaking with fright.
Myriad remained silent, not reacting in the slightest to Silas's words.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: