The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Distortion picks him up easily and sets him on the couch, not sure what to do, a few of his black feathers falling off of him. He pulls the blanket Kat had been using over Shadow quickly, nervously looking around, having to idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:44 pm

(Distortion buddy u know I luf at you and your adorable but you my dear dear dear shifting ball of cuteness, are an idiot.)
Shadow lie limp his skin only paling as if possible. His heart beat slowed dangerously and his own feathers began to drop. The vial and syringe toppled off the step rolling away as the air conditioning turned on and rattled the house as usual.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:51 pm

((lolol well demon's never learn anything of healing cause the custom is just to leave the hurt to figure it out themselves most of the time lol. Though lucky 4 u, Distortion has been around for a while ;) ))
When the vial and syringe fall, Distortion goes to investigate the sound, picking up the syringe and returning to Shadow. He figures it'd better to try something than do nothing at this point and injects the contents of the syringe into Shadow.
(derp, still writersblockfleaifhinhabgujrhaibgirb)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Shadow snapped back to color almost immediately and jumped up off the couch. He looked around wildly his pupils dilated, almost to the point of overtaking his iris. He bolted towards his back, his face turning bright red, air not able to reach his lungs. He dug through and shot several various fluids into his neck, gasping loudly. "Thank.....You..." He rasped between breaths. HE collapsed on the bottom step doubled over, just breathing rather heavily. "What....happened.....what....did......I....do...." He said, his voice barely a wisp above his strained breaths. The burns on his legs slowly faded though that on his arms, torso and face remained.
(tisokshadowsucksatittothatvialwasforamphibiouscreatureshavingoneeyehasitsburdens)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:02 pm

"Er- as far as you go, you disappeared for a few days and I found you here..." Distortion says, shaking out and smoothing his feathers, causing few bits of his dark plumage to float to the ground.
((lololol))
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:21 pm

Shadow slapped his hand to his forehead a look of fear crossing his face. "The deomonsplace.....What happened there!? I've got to see if everything ok! Oh my god what if my dad......what if Kat.....Distortion I need you to take me right now it is imperative for everything survival." Shadow said rapidly pulling on his jacket as well as some fresh shoes that didn't wreak of ash and bleach.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:30 pm

"Uh- Er alright, we'll go when you're ready I guess... Just don't expect to get there quickly, the demonsplace is hard to navigate right now..." He says in his usual quiet tone, holding a claw up.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Shadow stood next to Distortion waiting patiently. "Anything, I just need to see whats going on"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:48 pm

He nods and takes them down into the demonsplace. Instead of the usual dimness and open caverns however, they were greeted by a suffocating fog and an eerie silence. The fog moved like a large cloud around them, glowing faintly, while there appeared to be gently shifting patches of brighter, colored light floating around them. There was no movement but the surrounding fog that restricted sight to just two feet away. Distortion spins around, smelling the air and examining the rock below.
"Er- I think... This way? It took me forever to get here... Er- stay close or hitch a ride, I don't need to lose you..." He says, seeming to have determined a direction to walk.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Shadow flew up and sat on Distortion's shoulder. "Knowing me I'll get distracted by a piece of fuzz and wander off. If you can take me back to the troupe I would be most grateful." Shadow said a half smirk on his face at the absurdity of riding Distortion
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:58 pm

He nods before beginning to walk in the direction he thinks will be best. " We'll get there eventually... Tell me if you see anything I don't... This fog get's annoying... Almost fell into the river twice, then ended up tumbling down the side of an arena... Learned that this stuff collects more thickly in those pits." He says, looking above them again.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:41 pm

"I'll do my best but mind you I'm one eye short at the moment." Shadow said keeping his head on the swivel. He pointed out a few shady looking bits hoping he was actually helping rather than just being paranoid. "Is it like this all the time? I've never seen it like this."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:46 pm

"Only rolls in from time to time...They say this fog rolls in because Nor's dreaming something good... Which is believable. He could fill this whole place with toxins without even trying, so why can't he fill it with this odd fog?" Distortion says, staying away from the patches Shadow was pointing out. "Comes from the castle anyways, so. It probably is the old wolf." He continues, now watching the ground as he walked.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:31 pm

"Who did Noir beat to get his rank?" Shadow asked curiously, still watching around for everything. He could sort of make out shadows darting about that made him rather uneasy though he figured they were only small demons or even just his mind getting at him.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Distortion continued watching and sniffing at the rock below to find their way.
"Er-, Not many are old enough to remember but... Uh, I was told he fought his father. As far as most remember, only the Wolf family has held the top rank." Distortion speaks, a few of his feathers ruffling with slight unease. He pauses, grumbling in frustration, more of his feathers ruffling. "I'm starting to get tired of this fog..." He speaks, turning a full circle, thinking before swiveling his head around to look at Shadow. "Hold on a second, okay? I'm going to try something." He speaks as his body begins to shift. His beak grows shorter and his ears larger, while the feathers on his front legs begin to grow out into taloned wings as well as worming whisker-like formations on him. He chirps, trying to figure out their surroundings through the blinding fog, though all he got back was the sound hitting the fog. He grumbles again, shifting his beak and ears back with the shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:29 pm

"Maybe this will help." Shadow said throwing a grayish leather satchel a ways in front of them. The satchel was loosely tied closed and puffed out a bright red glowing dust that traveled in front of them. Making the fog a tad easier to see through. "That should split the fog in front of us but as for everything else we still need to be careful." Shadow commented feeling rather prideful of his work.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:36 pm

The fog splits, but still slowly drifts back inward, trying to hinder them once more. Distortion nods.
"Alright, thanks." He speaks, shifting back to his regular form and beginning to head in the same direction they had been before, his pace slow, but steady as they made their way through the fog.
(bleh, srry >.< )
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Shadow kept watch following the dim golden glow with his eyes. He began to feel rather weak again and began digging through one of the satchels for his much needed stimulant. His color gad returned some though he remained deathly pale. His eye having returned to its' normal bright green stuck out brightly against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:42 pm

They walked for a little while longer without any major issue. Distortion kept up his steady pace towards the Circus grounds, only getting near the edge of a stage once and being able to keep away from the river. They were about what Distortion would guess was half-way when there was an audible scraping of talons in the fog behind them, and the coo of a deep, female voice.
"Easier to navigate the fog when you cannot see in the first place distortion~"
The large demon freezes, all of his feathers now rising up and standing on end.
(;3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:48 pm

((psst: http://petite-nougatine.tumblr.com/post/78523409406/gaypee ))
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Shadow jumped down happily. "Calm your feathers dude. Kaz? That you?" Shadow asked approaching the voice gaily.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Distortion quickly grabs Shadow, his feathers shaky and his body actually shaking.
"We have to go, that is not Kaz, and if you're charmed I am going to have to restrain you." He speaks quickly into Shadow's ear, now moving backwards a bit towards where they needed to be headed.
"Oh, come on Distortion~ Don't be like that. I need to eat too you know~" The voice coos, sounding oddly birdlike as it neared. The voice was soothing, sounding kind and inviting, and seeming to fill one's head with warm thoughts.
"Get back on my back now." Distortion hisses at Shadow, snapping a talon to try to keep him from the effects of the female demon's voice.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Shadow climbed onto Distortions back smiling stupidly at the voice. "Gottagotoaplaze. Byebye." He whispered his weakened state leaving him easily suseptable to suggestion. "She sounds pretty Distortion can we give her a hug? I bet you are fun to hug. Imma hug you Distortion." Shadow said sliding down his feathery back and wrapping his arms around as much of the feathers as he could get his hands on rubbing his face into the black feathers by his face. "I wuzright you're a good hugger....." Shadow said dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Distortion shifts forms quickly, absorbing Shadow into one of many cell-like spaces growing in his body as he grew out into the bird-like thing from a while ago. He quickly turns into the fog and flaps his massive wings a few times, thinning it slightly before heading into it.
Vengeance's coos followed after them along with the sound of her claws scraping against the stone underneath.
"I'm sorry, but we shouldn't talk to her." Distortion speaks to Shadow while running.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Shadow floated about in Distortion waving dreamily behind them. "Aw but she smells really good. You do too Distortion I wish I could like put you in a bottle and spray you all over myself because you just smell that good." Shadow said obviously somewhere off in his brain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: