The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:24 am

Katia was about to fall asleep right there. "Yeah... Let's get some sleep..." She mumbles quietly before yawning a bit, her teeth seeming to have sharpened more recently.
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Shadow smiled picking her up gently. He brought her to her bed room setting her down gently on the bed before ducking out for a moment. "I need a change of clothes, back in a minute." He said as he walked down the hall. He changed into a grey tank and some bark blue athletic shorts before heading into the bathroom. He unwrapped his hands and washed them off gently, unwrapping them quickly.
(Bleu sorry)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Katia pulled a blanket over herself and was soon beginning to drift off to sleep, her tail neatly curled next to her, and her wings wrapped around her lightly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Shadow came back eventually. He smiled softly, watching her breath for a moment before climbing in, careful not to make too much noise. He didn't sleep, just watched her breath as he was fully alert the entire night. Though he did drift off eventually, late into the night.
(Meh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:12 am

Katia slept deeply, but shuttered at times from the nightmares that plagued her. The night was filled with the horrible dreams as usual, and Day was continuously feeding off her fears, adding them to her dreams and creating vivid scenes of loneliness and hurt. Tonight's dreams mainly preyed off of soul eating and the harming of loved ones and friends. Shadow, her sister, Kazia, Distortion, Belladonna, Atropa, Cinder, Aku, Night, and others circled in her mind as the dreams worsened. Her tail curled against her tightly as she dreamed these horrible things.
(bleh srry)
(srry late reply! twas at A-Kon all day then still had to prepare for tomorrow ^^")
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:08 pm

(Tis ok my bros graduation was today so ditto I guess. Wanna hear all about acon when we see each other next. Might have to have ya over soon :3 also so sorry didn't say bye to you guys on Friday my dad came and was all mad about something. >.<)
Shadow woke immediately, gently shaking her awake. "Kat, wake up, Kat it's just a dream your safe I promise." He said trying to free her from the night terrors. His eye almost glowed a soft comforting pink. His fangs emerged defensively though he wasn't truly worried about their physical state.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:53 pm

(tis alright ^-^ and I have some stories to tell :D .)
Katia began to stir slowly, having trouble getting back to reality. Her tail curled tighter around her along with her wings as she tried to escape her night terrors.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:25 pm

(:D can't wait to hear :3)
Shadow got out of bed and walked around to her, kneeling by her, knowing she must be deeply embedded within her own mind. He shook her once more, this time a bit harder. His eye was glowing brighter now, the color more intense. "Kat, Kat wake up it's a dream. It's not real I promise." Shadow said his voice clearer and louder, almost trying to coax her back to consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:37 pm

After a moment more of her suffering she finally opens an eye halfway, still filled with fright and woe. She looked almost afraid to open her eyes as she slowly did so. Her wings stayed around her protectively as well as her tail as she tried to brush the terrors from her mind.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:42 am

Shadow smiled gently, pulling her to his chest. "There she is. It's okay now love. All of it's fake. And if I could I would go into your dreams with you. I would beat the shit out of everything if you wanted me too." He whispered trying to get her to smile.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:19 am

She smiled lightly. "...If only..." She murmurs tiredly. "Sorry about waking you again... " She apologizes. "I wish I could get a break from these dreams." She sighs, adjusting her wings to sit more comfortably.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:41 am

"No problem." He said climbing back beneath the sheets. He lie on his back snaking his arms around her waist. "I wish I could say my uncle has some sort of herb or incantation that would make you sleep better but all I can say is to hope and pray I guess." Shadow said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:29 pm

"Nothing would work anyways... " Katia murmurs. "I'm stuck like this forever..." She sighs, simply stating facts. She shifts her soft feathered wings a little bit and lays there calmly, thinking.
(bleh, srry. can't think.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Shadow eventually drifted off to sleep again, the soft glow fading from his eye as he slipped away. His chest rose and fell gently in a soft rhythmic motion as Shadow drifted back into his own dreams. Fuzzy images of his father danced through his mind, Silas's army rising up once more. He silently recited the anthem of the west end army from his mother's teaching, helpless to stop himself from hailing his father.
(Tis ok :) )
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Katia remained awake, listening to Shadow breathe and thinking of the past. She wraps one of her feathered wings around him, the soft feathers black as night, before beginning to drift back off to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Shadow woke the next day, dried tear stains streaking his face. The moon was But a slit in the sky just over the horizon, the pale blue still sinking into the deep black and blue color it rested in in the late hours of the night. He got up, shaking violently. He stumbled clumsily down the hall way tearing away his shirt. Shadow fell to his knees by the stairs clutching his chest as it jolted about inside of him. Finally he was unable to compose himself any longer. Shadow fell to his side screaming in bitter agony as his body convulsed violently, shaking him about the floor. His wings locked closely to his back feathers dropping wildly.
(Bleh sorry)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:11 pm

(ooh, before I reply... Should I make things horrible.... Should I rip our hearts out... or maybe... leave things as they are.... Maybe... let things get better first or... possibly... let everything spiral out of control.... oh the choices... what do you think the plot could use?)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:26 pm

(ERIN)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:28 pm

(ERIN
JAEGER
HELP ME
I CANT
DECISION
AEFNHHWREAE
HELP(
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:38 pm

(As long as no one dies go right ahead >:3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:56 pm

(OKAY I SHALL DO AS TEH ERIN WISHES)
Katia woke immediately. Still half in a night terror she stumbled out of bed, disheveled and scared. She runs out to the hallway, now unsure f she were still within a dream, and spots Shadow. Running to him, she begins to reach out, though unsure of what she could do to help, but is stopped suddenly, now being grabbed and dragged backwards by a claw with fingers longer than half her own body. Faster than the blink of an eye a silent creature with disproportionally long arms, legs, and claws, and three circular gleaming spots of glass rimmed with bronze taking place of where eyes might be. A slender, starving torso, and nails sticking up from it's back, all aligned in neat rows. A scar ran down one spot of glass and metal, down to teeth filled frown of mostly flat teeth except for two large incisors resting under the tip of the beings snout.
Next to the beast, an all too familiar smile floated in mid air. Creature's remaining eye stared with a kind of mad glee, glowing in the dimness. Within seconds of appearing they disappeared, cutting off a startled cry from Katia.
(If you want me to change it I have like three other things that could have happened ;3 these two are just getting impatient)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:53 pm

(Erin is amewsed at your excitement. Erin is also curious as to whom these are :D)
Shadow screamed in pain as he dragged himself up off the ground. He slipped in and out of consciousness as stumbled back into the room just in time to see them with Kat. He screamed again as he forced his wings to work, pushing himself towards her. The wound in his side had opened from when his uncle had reconditioned his heart and blood soaked his tank. He cursed himself for not grabbing his belt before flying off though he figured he could make do with what few incantations he knew. Roars constantly echoed from his lips as he flew desperately blinking the tears from his eyes.
(OMG THIS WENT FROM OMG SHE MIGHT DIE TO RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE TO HOLY CRAP HAT THE FRIK JUST HAPPENED KATIE I AM PROUD TO SAY WE INDEED STILL GOT IT.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:10 am

(hehehe :D)
It was all for nothing as the creatures and Katia were long gone, vanished into thin air. Nothing remained but a few of Katia's night black feathers, settling onto the floor silently and slowly, and the echo in the minds of those who had heard her cut off cry.
(hehehehe)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:41 am

Shadow shuddered angrily crashing into the wall. He again ignored the pain in his chest as he punched several holes in the walls until his knuckles were bleeding again and the wraps on his hands were in shambles. In that moment something snapped. He began writing on the wall in his blood. Promises to Kat and his father, his mother and to himself. Threats and curses sprawled across the wall in his blood all the while he laughed, pulling open the stitches in his side for fun. He ran his hands through his hair, his black locks tangling around the blood on his fingers and standing out vividly. With that he righted himself slightly, the pain ebbing just a bit. He breathed in the scent of the room, making some connection that they had probably gone to the demonsplace  in the clouded mess in his head. He fixed his belt around his shorts not bothering to cover the scars on his legs or his shoulders. He grabbed his jacket to cover his blood so Katia wouldn't see. "She mustnt worry no that won't do. Through the tunnel and up tot the neck. Through the buckle and down the edge." He said zipping himself up. With that Shadow sparked to the demonsplace soaring high up to get some sort of vantage point.
(AND SO IT HAS BEGUN ISAAC SILAS HAS RETURNED TO HIS FATHERS NAME AND FROM THEIR LIPS WILL RUN THE PLEAS FOR MERCY AND FOR DEATH)
(Oh shiz wes in trouble now >:3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:50 am

(oh wow XD)
There was a thick fog covering everything and nothing could be seen through it at all. Not a sound could be heard.
(srry crappy reply >.<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: