The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Shadow was beyond confused and sunny began running towards the girl. Shadow put his gun away. "Hey cmere I'm not gonna hurt you." Shadow said not sure if he were or not. He jumped from the roof and landed with a thud on the cold ground sending a shock wave up his spine. "Who are you?" Shadow asked stand in in the light of his porch, wings outstretched.
(Ooh who is this?)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:53 pm

( :3 an adorable little demon child~)
Still frightened and seeing that she was pretty much trapped she spins, looking around with frightened, pink, eyes. "Pago! Astra! Where d-did you go!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS FATHER'LL HAVE YOUR HEADS!!!" She screams, huddling close to the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:10 am

Sunny trotted up to her in his younger playful form. He nuzzeled the girls hands begging for attention. "Hey really I'm not gonna hurt you ok, cmere." Shadow said gently slowly starting to approach her he got to her and crouched down. "I'm Isaac. What's your name?" Shadow asked scratching Sunnys jaw. "I'm Sunny." He chirped.
(Bloop.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:24 am

The little demon doesn't move from her defensive position. She hisses and makes sure her claws are seen, trying to buy some time in hope that one of her brothers would come to help her.
At this point Kat comes outside, standing by the door.
"Agateophobi?" She questions, confused, and the demon scampers behind her for protection, crying. "No, don't be like that. Come here." Kat continues, kneeling and straightening the the big pink bow tied loosely around the little phobia's neck. "I'll get you back to your family in a bit, okay? It'll all be alright." She soothes, patting the girls head and calming her down a bit. "They won't hurt you either or they'll suffer the wrath of our names, okay?" The little girl nods, wiping away tears with a claw.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:21 am

"You know this girl?" Shadow whispered in Kats ear as he approached hiding his gun and scanning everything his skin beginning to Blister as the sun went down.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:34 am

Agateophobia hides behind Kat again as Shadow approaches. "Yeah, the phobia's visit my dad's sometimes and I always help out. Well of course not all of them can come so just a handful do, usually around five hundred. This little girl came the last time phobia visited and I was there." Katia explains, patting the demons head again. "I got to know her because our fathers wanted us to work together in the future since I carry the name dementia, and the name she carries is like mine..." Agateophobia peeks out from behind Kat, watching Shadow with scared eyes. "Anyways, come on, we need to do something about those burns!" Kat finishes, finally saying something about them as she finishes her explanation.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:44 am

Shadow smiles kindly at the girl. "What happened love? How'd you get burned? Wait...is that demonsbane burns or am I imagining things..." Shadow asked looking over the girl.

(Blebh
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:51 am

Kat facepalms. "Shadow how do you not notice your own skin burning in the sun?"
Agateophobia hides again.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:45 am

"Well....damn...I'm gonna go inside...."Shadow said looking over his arms. He got some burn spray an began rubbing up up his arms,face and neck the blisters vanishing on contact. He brought the spray downstairs and left it on the bar in case Kat might want to use it.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Downstairs Katia was having a bit of a hard time keeping the two children in check. She was holding back an angry Morpheus while Agateophobia hid. "GIVE ME MY BROTHERS JACKET BACK" the dream eater screamed, struggling to get free from Kats arms. "I d-don't have it! Pago does!!" agateo states, crying again.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Shadow grabbed morpheus under his armpits and pulled him back. "Morph calm down we'll get his jacket back. But she doesn't have it. So calm down ok?" Shadow said authoritatively. He pulled morph down on top of him on the couch sort of Huffington boys waist to keep him still. "If you bite me I'm going to....well nothing don't bite me." Shadow said his voice unthreatening.
(Bloop)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Morpheus calms a bit, though he still seems upset. He glares at the other demon with his single bright yellow eye.
Kat walks over and works to calm Agateo down. "He's not going to hurt you, I told you before. I wont let that happen, okay?" She says gently. The girl nods, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Shadow holds Morph still. "Who are you?" Shadow asked the girl. The moon was beginning to rise and the air cooling down in the house.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:46 pm

"A-Agateophobi" She stammers, messing with the longer of her rabbit ears. The other appeared to have been mostly ripped off.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:54 pm

"That's a nice name. I'm Isaac." Shadow said trying to calm the fears of the little girl. He got out from under morph giving him a warning look before getting up. He went to the fire place and turned it on returning to his position this time next to morpheus.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:19 pm

The girl looks between the two. "Isaac, Dementia, c-can you take me home?" She asks, still rather frightened. "Pago and astra are going to yell at me if they have to look for me... And Necro gets upset when I'm gone..." She explains quietly.
Morpheus just sits angrily, sniffing out the will-o-wisps that remained with his claws. Without his hood, the hollow where his right eye used to be was very pronounced, and the strange markings around it just seemed to draw more attention to it.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Shadow was used to A hollow eye socket ever since Kairos lost his eye to Time. "Yeah, I'll do everything I can. But you gotta promise me to leave Morpheus alone. Deal?" Shadow said outstreching a hand to the girl.
(I just realized he still has a cat nose and whiskers on his face XDXDXD)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:22 pm

She nods. "I didn't want to do anything in the first place, but Pago said it was important so..." She explains, extending a foreclaw to Shadow. "I wont hurt him."
Kat nods, happy with the agreement.
"I can take her home, I've visited the Phobia's many times before relaying messages and such." Kat offers.
(XD I know- SHADOW KITTY I'm drawing that
it can be
Katkitty
and Isa...kitty (lol)
snuggled in a basket of yarn
With Gamzee standing over them with a club)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:26 pm

"Is it ok if I come with you...I...I'll tell you later." Remembering the nail he pulled from her back. "And I don't wanna forget about Morph-Ullr's Jacket." Shadow said correcting himself immediately. He rubbed his face to bring some warmth back into it and was confused as to why he ended up with random black streaks on his hand. He ran over to the mirror in the hall finally seeing the whiskers on his face. Shadow walked back into the living room giving Kat the 'really seriously kat whiskers?' Face. "And I probably confused the Hell out of Sunny..."
(-_- oh btw I finally drew Luka Victor kai's daughter :3) (STILL HAVE NO CLUE WHO THE MOTHER'S GONNA BEEE)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Kat shrugs "Got bored and I guess you could come... Though we can't just leave Morpheus..." She says "And I'm sure I can get Ullrs jacket back, I don't know Pagophobi personally, but I'm sure I can get it back from him."
"Her!" Agateo corrects.
(NO SCHOOL TOMORROW EITHER WHAT IS THIS MADNESS)
(:D I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE
and the mother
shall be
*draws random name from hat*
ALYSSIUM)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:01 pm

(0.0 you just scarred me in so many ways I can't even.....*shivers* and the word part....Luka is supposed to be me.....like......*shudders*)
Shadow nods slowly. "Ok....I'll stay with morpheus..." Shadow said sounding totally unsure of himself. He nervously ran a hand through his hair. "Ok yeah. Go ahead. I'll just stay and do stuff with morpheus." Shadow said his voice sounding steadier.
(IKR? I'm so bored I've resorted to trying all the tea in my house. I literally drank like eight and a quarter cups today. Swiss chocolate tea. Not hot chocolate. Tea. THAT SHIT IS NASTY ))))
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:51 pm

(shushushshshhshhh Alyssium is best mother.)
"I'll grab my scythe and keep it with me at all times if it helps, and Phobia himself is a family friend. They wont hurt me because then they'll upset their father. Which, by the way, is the one father to ALL of them." She says, knowing how much he worries when she's gone." It should go smoothly and I'll be back in less than an hour." She finishes, taking the small silver lighter that turned into her scythe out of a small pocket within her scarf.
(XD hey! that reminds me! did u finish readin those inuyasha books?)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:20 am

(Finish? No. Been scarred?yes. I eventually stopped reading the stuff and ended up just figuring out the story through the pics............ALYSSIUM TRIED TO KILL YOU WHY IN THE FUCK WOUL I WANT HIM TO BE MY MOM????)
Shadow nodded still unsure. "Alright. See us later." Shadow said waving. He sat down on the couch next to Morph. "So....you wanna play some...video games?" He asked nudging teh boy playfully.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:32 am

(wha- nuuu!!!! ... AND ALYSS DID NO SUCH THING AND HE IS BEST MOTHER.)
Kat vanishes with Agateo.
Morph calms once agateo is out of the room and cheers up a bit at the mention of video games. "Yeah, but I've never played one before..." He responds
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:56 am

Shadow laughs a little. "Me neither..." Shadow said turning on the system. He powered up soul caliber spamming the only move he knew using his favorite character, asteroph in his eyeball-nipple form.
(I COULD NO RESIST DOING THIS IT'S TOO HILARIOUS I'M SORRY)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: