The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Sorry. I just enjoy speaking with someone nicely again. it writes before something seems to shift.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Shadow simply nods thinking this is less hostile and more curious much like a lion cub. Curious often and hostile when necisary. Luka sat next to him on the couch silently observing the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:34 pm

There was a small thump outside before he seems to disappear
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:02 pm

"I think it's gone but keep your voice down. If it comes back I don't wanna piss it off." Shadow said a warning edge to his voice. He went back to thinking as Luka proceeded to ramble about Shadow Throwing the Linus boy through the trees, Shadow paying no attention whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:18 pm

(i has nothin srry >.< skip plz)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Days went by, Shadow doing nothing in particular. He didn't do much other than help Luka fix up the old beaten down house. Painting the walls fixing random things. the five days passed faster than he could have imagined, his mind drifting to Kat often. He left Luka and her fixed house for Katia's porch, landing on the crest he had drawn on her porch. he walked up and awkwardly knocked on her door, "Kati? It's Shadow you home?" He asked trying not to be to loud.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:50 pm

The door was opened by Distortion in his larger, feathered form. "Um, hello. Katia's out right now... Er- I was about to go look for her..." he says quietly, head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:34 pm

"O-o-ok...Uh...I guess I'll just follow you then...a little back up never hurt.." Shadow said trying to make friends the the tension in the air was not going to permit it.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Distortion nods silently, shrinking down a little to fit through the door frame, then returning to his original size once he's outside. "alright, just be careful. The hunters are getting braver..." he says quietly looking around before beginning to follow the prints left in the snow from Katia, staying at a pace he figured might be good for Shadow.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:20 am

"You don't have to slow down for me dude. I can run really frikin fast. And I can fly faster. I'm following you big guy." He said giving Distortion full reins. He followed swiftly and watched the ground below every so often to make sure they were staying on track.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 am

Distortion nods and picks up the pace, morphing into a faster form, one made of flame and bones resembling what he was prior, though the flames did not give off heat like real ones, and seemed to behave oddly. After a little while he slows and stops, changing back and searching the air for scents. A loud inhuman roar tore through the air from where Kat's footprints led.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:16 am

Shadow's expression darkened and he looked to distortion for a second before rocketing in the general direction of the sound. He dodged several trees though ended up with a few cuts from running into branches.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:48 am

"Shadow, er, sta- no WAIT STOP" distortion tries to explain but gets cut off. He races after the boy, yelling the info. "DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID WE CAN'T HAVE THESE HUNTERS WANTING REVENGE." H e explains before reaching a small clearing. Within was katia in her large wolflike form, surrounded by five different werecats. Two had whiite and blue hair while the others had reds and oranges. A tall, older female werecat with long red hair seemed to be the leader of the group and was shouting orders to the others. Katia had several arrows in her legs and paws and one was just shot, being blocked by a few tails or else it would have gotten her eye. A golden chain, looking small and frail on her had been thrown about her neck. Every move she made was to harm but not kill, a weak slash at one were cat here, a quick toss of one using her tails, but they showed no signs of tiring. Distortion quickly switched to something to scare them off. The fire melted into a thick, dark, mass of bad blood. His head shifting to the skull of a giant boar. He distorts himself to tower over the werecats, but approaches slowly, hoping to scare them off with an image near to his older brothers, the demon deformity. Two of the hunters seem scared once they spot the disguise, getting distracted the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:50 pm

Shadow is confused at first but catches onto Distortion's plans. As a smaller werecat begins to run at Distortion shadow gets an idea. "Oh you don't want to do that." He said spreading his wings out casting a dark shadow. "You don't wanna get to close. There's nothing keeping him from enveloping all of you in his mass of death that is my friend here. Even I can't get to close my dears. I suggest you run along now, and we'll b  on our way." Shadow stated hoping no one would call his bluff.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Distortion lets out a gurgling roar, scaring away the werecats near him. The eldest just starts to laugh. "you Idiots, it's the younger one. Aim for the skull and don't get caught!" she calls out to the two nearest Distortion. With the attention diverted Katia is able to catch a werecat off guard, and kicks him, seending him into a tree.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Shadow dives down from his perch in the tree nearest Distortion and grabs the other of the small werecats carrying him up over the canopy of trees, throwing him haphazardly into the trees before returning to the ground near Distortion. "Now then. Who's next?" Shadow said becoming uncharacteristically cocky.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:39 pm

The leader of the group simply takes a shot at one of his wings with a crossbow, years of experience showing in the swift movement. The other two werecat's seem to disappear into the surrounding trees, only brief rustling giving any hint to where they were.
(but of course werecat's like to keep several tricks up their sleeves ;3 )
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Shadow stops breathing as the bi-central join in his right wing is hit and shattered within his wing. He stands there for a moment enduring the initial pain wave before gliding down to the ground careful not to move his injured appendage. He pulled out his pistol tiredly and shot at the eldest Werecat as his vision blurred from the pain of moving his arm, only slightly shaking the tendon connected to the shattered joint.
(Oooo things have gotten intense. :P)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:11 pm

The were cat swiftly shifts into her cat form, using Katia as a shield as she leaped and ran along the trampled snow upon the ground, easily keeping herself from any harm while staying in the clearing. Distortion quickly distorts his body, changing the blood to fire before going after the werecat, allowing Katia to get closer to the trees and protect Shadow. She keeps most of her tails around him, creating a protective barrier with the strong threads while keeping an eye out for the other two werecats. "Just hold still, me and Distortion can handle this." She tells him quickly, clawing at a werecat that had decided to come out from the trees and hissing loudly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Shadow nodded not able to get his voice to work. He tried to shoot at stuff with his left arm though his aim wasn't much use so he retracted his pistol and crouched lower taking cover behind Katia's tails.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:56 pm

One of the bullets leaves a mark on one of the Werecat's, part of his ear now gone. He lets out a short yell and begins to duck back into the trees before being caught by Katia who throws him roughly at the trees. The eldest werecat shifts back into her more human form and quickly scatters the contents of a large pouch of demonsbane right in Distortions face, causing him to sputter and cough as the flower burned his lungs and skin while forcing him to shift back to his usual form while trying to stay awake. The red haired werecat then calls to the remaining one who quickly grabs one of his kin and retreats while the eldest did the same. The familiar pink coat of a cat raced by after them as they fled.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Shadow comes out from behind Kat's tails and begins shoving the demonsbane out of the way by dragging his foot on the ground and gathering the petals with the side of his shoe. He gathered most of the leaves at the base of a random tree and stomped them as best he could without jostling his body. He refused to look at the arrow still embedded in his wing. Shadow wasn't afraid of blood, certainly not, but seeing a bloody arrow through an appendage wasn't his idea of a good way to stay consious. "Everyone OK?" Shadow asked his voice quiet. even moving his jaw in the slightest movved his shoulder a bit only gently shaking his wing.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:54 pm

"I'll live." Katia says, looking over the arrows in her legs and paws. "Me too." Distortion answers coughing a bit more before getting up and moving over to Katia to begin removing the arrows he could. "Shadow if you need to you can rest... Er- I'll take a look at your wing once I finish taking these arrows out of Kat." He speaks.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:00 pm

"No, Trust me that damn thing got me right in a bone. If I rest, I'll never stand up again. , I do need to pull this thing out though. Would one of you just Yank it out? There's no possible way you could make it any worse. If i pas out...just uh...Oh here," Shadow said handing a small clay pot with a cork stopper on the top. "Just shove some of that into the hole. It'll wake me up." Shadow said dreading anyone touching his wing.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Kat nudges distortion towards Shadow. "Go help him, you know I'll be alright." She tells him and he goes along with it and walking over to Shadow.
"Alright, hold still while I pull this out." He says gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: