The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Shadow sat next to her silent and waiting impatiently for her to continue.
(Srry rushed)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:30 pm

(tis alright ^^)
"There were six areas, one for study, food storage, miscellaneous storage, what looked like a bedroom, a cell block, and what to me was something resembling a torture chamber" She speaks, pulling out a marker and clearing the dust from the rock in front of her. She begins to scribble a map onto the stone, labeling them with pictures. The rooms spread out from the central one, marked with a knife. Connected to the central room were three smaller rooms. The one to the left was marked with something resembling a soul, and the one to the right was marked with a book; In between these two rooms was a large area marked with chains. Connected to the room marked with a book was one marked with a bed and connected to the room marked with chains was a room marked with shelves.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Shadow smiled devilishly, imagining the bloodshed. "You said you Got held up. How many are in there and who or what are they?" Shadow asked his pistol seeming to grow heavy in his hand as he spoke. His eyes was a bright purple with an odd red tint as he tried to hold in his laughter. "All of them We kill all of them, watch the changelings bleeding out bleeding out bleeding out watch the changelings bleeding out my fare lady." He thought the tune now stuck in his head as he hummed it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:06 pm

"I couldn't tell who or what were kept in the cell block, but it's a safe bet Katia would be there." She continues. "But I did see one changeling. Something huge, must be what's living there. Didn't make a sound, the whole place was silent," She points to the area marked with the chains on her map. "I was in the cell block, trying to see if I could find out who or what was behind the doors without being heard when the thing appeared. I swear it must have heard what little noise I made from across the place because i had just seen him in his room a few minutes prior. I hid and got stuck waiting for him to leave while he searched the block. He checked each cell's door at least five times over before choosing the one I had been near and dragging the poor soul inside out." She continues with her story. "Any poison laid out wouldn't have done anything, the Changeling I saw was a blood-drinker, the food must be for the people he's keeping locked up."
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Shadow scratched his chin. "Too bad he's got such a supply. I know a thing or two about blood drinkers. So I guess a plan then. It's huge so we need as many as possible ready to attack or defend if necessary. I think a group of two or three could go and search the cellblock and get Kat, God willing she's in there. Once we get her out, I think heading back to the sanctuary in town would probably be safest for the time being. If it's possible I'd love to beat this thing to a bloody pile of flesh and bone but not until she's safe. My reason being if we don't it's likely to come back. And as well, creacher is likely to be lurking around. Maybe that's how the big one knew you were there or maybe not. There's no safe place in there as far as I can think. Everyone OkAy with this? Any other ideas?" Shadow said his mind barely clear enough to think of this so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 pm

"If we send anyone in they need to be quiet... But I'm afraid that even just opening a door might alert them if it was it's hearing... But on the other hand it could have been Creacher as you said..." Bella says, thinking.
"You never know with changelings, they hide in the second layer. It's impossible to know where they are half the time..." Distortion comments.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:44 pm

"I think it's our best shot then. Watch each others back, be ready to attack and defend at all times and be as quiet as physically possible. I'm going straight to the cell block, I'd like at least three with me. Atl, Bella, Distortion would you accompany me?" Shadow asked preparing to head in.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:38 pm

"Hold up, I don't think you should even go." Distortion chimes in. "Let Bella and the dreameater go. Less people will draw less attention. I'm not the best at stealth and hiding, and you can't seem to think straight without Kat holding your hand, and even then your thoughts are questionable." He continues to Shadow, lashing out from the same bitterness from before, though toned down greatly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Shadow growled his eye black and dangerous. He stepped forward with a deadly calm. "You think after being On my own, not a soul around me for fifteen plus years and taking care of myself. You think after numerous deaths and murders, rolled heads and black magic deals. You think after becoming someone worth being alive, protecting that girl" Shadow said his voice raising as he pointed at the door, "your friend" he continued his voice softening now "and becoming a decent being. You think after dragging myself down here while dealing with multiple heart attacks and having a gash down the entire Right side of my torso wide enough to carry an infant, but enduring the awful agonizing pain, trading thirty souls and quite possibly my life to protect someone I keep in the highest respects. You think my thinking unclear." Shadow said now staring eye to eye with Distortion. "I protected you and every damned one of you from greed. I confided in you as a friend. And you think me going into a place to get Katia is unwise thinking. Damn you sick bastard. I thought you were kind and smart and good. But as I am, wrong." He finished turning and landing on his feet. His expression was completely calm and his body language relaxed. His eye was now light blue as he moved back to where he had been waiting for distortion to strike him. "He's not wrong though. Smaller group. I'm going in now. No more talk she could be dying." He said facing away from the group.
(OHMYFRIKINGGOSHKATIEDOYOUKNOWHWATYOUJUSTDID JSHSBDJDKSPDJDBEJ)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Distortion lost a few feathers and many of the murder glared at Shadow angrily, looking dangerous and ready for a fight.
Atlas stepped forward. "I'll help you out if you don't mind... But again, uh... Your scent will give you away..."
Bella stood, ready to go if she was needed.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Shadow looked at his side and grit his teeth as he coated himself in dust masking his scent for the most part. "Now. Atl, Bella, c'mon. Lead the way, I've got your back." He said ready to finally enter the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Bella and Atlas nod, Bella now leading the way towards the Changeling's home.
"If you don't come back, we're heading in." Distortion says over his shoulder, going to sit down by the wall.
(you hurt my fluffy ;-;)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Shadow followed carefully his head on a swivel constantly. He held his gun in one hand and his pouch containing the black ooze in the other, the puppeteers controller sticking from the side of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:30 am

Bella kept them close to the cavern wall as they walked, pausing every so often to check how much sound they were making and how far from the changeling's home they were. Eventually they reached a small opening in the rock and Bella motioned for them to wait as she slipped inside. In a few minutes she returned and motioned for them to follow her inside.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:37 am

Shadow followed quickly becoming excited. The throbbing him his chest and his side amplified a thousand times over and ShAdow had to try very hard nod to laugh or scream or both as he moved along covered in dust.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:51 am

in no time they were standing within the main chamber Bella had spoken of. Blood stained the ground and walls as well as a table sitting in the middle of it all. Chains hung fastened to the walls with heavy manacles hanging from them. Several jars and containers sat near the legs of the table along with some rope and what appeared to be a large sewing kit. Bella silently made her way across the right side of the room, motioning for the others to do the same.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 am

Shadow winced mentally fearing for Kats sake a he followed closely ogling at the room. His eye shifted to a glowing blue and lit up the area well though hesquinted so as not to give off too much.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:04 am

Bella shook her head no a he tried to give them a bit more light, not wanting him to give them away. Atlas silently made his way to the back of the room past the opening to the hallway to the left, and looks down the hall leading further into the cavern wall, where he remembered, based off the map, the cell block must be.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:13 am

Shadow dimmed his eye and it changed to a light brown like the dust that coated him. "That way right?" He mouthed to Bella peeking down the hall himself.he desperately wanted to sprint down the hall find Kat and pearl out but he restrained himself. Or rather the pain that escalated in his chest even further restrained him for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:24 am

She nodded and began to head down the hall carefully, looking behind them every so often. They soon entered a larger cavern than the one they were just in, and within the walls were rows of thick metal doors, stacked two stories high. Blood stained the ground here as well, but less so the doors and walls.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:30 am

"Gimme a sec" he mouthed once again trying to find Kat's scent or emotions through the area wide enough for a few football fields.
(Short sorry)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:39 am

(tis fine ^^)
The emotions from those imprisoned were of sadness or bitterness, despair and hopelessness. they were weak however, numbly felt by those holding the emotions.
A recognizable source could weakly be felt from somewhere on the second story to the right, fear and sadness felt by a patchwork soul, almost completely drowned out by the others around her.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:49 am

Shadow strained to focus on the one source. He pointed at the general directing and gave Bella a questioning face as to how they would open the door to get her out. His chest began to throb even worse now his entire body wracked with pain. His bit his lip hard trying not to cry out.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:02 am

Bella quietly pulled a small pouch from her belt, pulling a lock pick from it and showing it to him. She walks near the wall, gesturing that she needed someone to help her get up to the right height. Atlas began shaking out his wings as quietly as he could, a short wait. Then he lifted himself off the ground, picking up Belladonna and allowing her to reach one of the doors in the general area Shadow pointed out. She gestures for Shadow to keep watch while she worked on the doors.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:17 am

Shadow nodded his back to them. He held his pouch of black sludge in his best hand hoping to be able to aim right. Though his pistol rested in hand as a back-up. He looked back at them several times waiting anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: