The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:46 pm

"No, we just like to wander." Joker replies. Distortion sealed the cell holding kaz and Shadow completely now. Kat stood a ways away from joker, but in front of distortion who stood a little behind Joker.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Time seemed disgruntled by this and tapped his cane to the ground softly. "I do hope you wont cause any trouble here heh heh. But of course not. Remember just say my name and I'll be here right away." He said his tone a friendly mask to a menacing demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:09 am

"We won't sir, but I must ask. When could we be returned home? Many of us have groups to take care of and we worry." Joker continues as polightly as possible, asking even though he saw it as a risk.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:09 am

Time's face was completely black for a moment, his wicked smiled out of view. The blackness slowly seemed to melt away revealing a boy roughly 15 years of age. He had tousled auburn hair and kind grey eyes. A smile had been carved into his fave and filled with teeth that weren't his own. He wore a greyish red hoodie and a pair of torn jeans, not a shoe to be seen on his pale feet. "I need half a soul until I can return to my business. Fulfill my needs and you are all free to go." The boy explained his voice still as deep and intoxicating as before. Shadow woke immediately hearing Time's voice. He could do nothing but sit and wait, hoping Kat wouldn't give herself away.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:33 am

"If you let us go we can return with what you need" Joker cuts in, not wanting to let Kat have a say.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:41 am

"NO! NO MORE DEALS! I WAS MERCIFUL BEFORE TO OTHERS AND THEY NEVER RETURNED I HAD TO TAKE THEIR LIVES TO GET WHAT I NEEDED NO MORE GAMES JOKER! YOU DAMN PATCHIES THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT DON'T YOU?! WELL I'M GOING TO PROVE YOU WRONG, YES THAT IS WHAT I'LL DO, BOW TO ME YOU PETRIFYING SKIN BAG! BOW TO ME AT ONCE!!" Time roared, his tone a high pitched screech silencing all else through the grounds.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:54 am

Joker took a step back before giving a cautious bow. Distortion shifted uncomfortably, hooves clacking against the ston quietly. "Does it have to be mortal?" He asks, already knowing the answer but still wanting to try.
Katia took a step forward hesitantly, scared but just wanting for the others to get back.
(Wait, if she just looses a bit of soul she won't be dead... unless u thought of that already and have somefin planned...)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:06 am

The boy approached Joker, his grin wide and proud. "Rise you fool. There is no way out. I know you think you can protect Katia Dementia Wolf, Daughter of the highest ranked demon Noir Wolf, of the Demonsplace where you grubby little worms call sanctuary. But no. She is mine." He sang walking over to Kat. He was a few inches taller than Shadow and he towered over her easily though his lanky appearance left little to intimidation. "Darling are you offering yourself for the freedom of your friends?" the boy asked holding a finger beneath her chin.
Shadow screamed until his throat was raw and then screamed some more. Begging, Pleading,hoping praying that she wouldn't. He made threats of suicide and murder though many empty as he pounded on Distortion's chest.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:24 am

Her eyes and wings were shattered patterns of yellows and reds. "If that's what it'll take... then yes." She replies quietly, scared.
Kazia cowered wthin Distortion, crying already. The large demon didn't know what to do, and didn't know what he could possibly say.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:38 am

Shadow tried to cut through Distortion, clawing at his insides with menace. Time smiled gently, his carved smile disappearing, two normal human like lips in its place. "Isaac stop this nonsense you're making a scene." The boy said snapping his fingers. Shadow appeared in front of Distortion unable to move from the waist down. Time seemed sad though he took Kat's hand and stood her facing the group. He brushed her hair back from her neck and hugged her from behind whispering softly in her ear. "I'll try to be gentle. I'm so sorry." The boy whispered planting a kiss on her cheek. He proceeded to wrap and arm around her neck, covering her mouth and nose with his hand and forcing the air from her body with his knee. He was effectively wrapped around her, his balance relying soley on a pale bare foot. Silent tears slid down his face as whispered apologies over and over, his grip around her neck tightening slightly.
Shadow fell to the ground pleading him to stop, to free her and take him instead but neighther could move as there was only one logical course of action.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:59 am

There was a muffled choking noise as katia struggled to breath. The color in her eyes a bright, horrified yellow, the color now cascading down her wings as her fear drove her to struggle against the arms around her, the searing pain in her lungs feuling the tears that rolled down her face and her frantic but useless attempts at escape. She felt darkness begin to close in as her colors began to dim, the world becoming fuzzy as it disappeared from her sight and her body lost its strength.
Distortion tried to leap at Time, while joker knew it was futile.
(Tell me if I need to edit)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:10 am

Distortion was suddenly paralyzed, forced to be still midair. Time held her tighter for a few more moments. He knelt to the ground and planted a kiss on her forehead. "With a final breath a beautiful flower has falen into teh beautiful nothingness. The kiss of death seals the roots starving it against his will. But one must go for another to come." He said quietly. The boy pulled a bouquet of roses from the air and wrapped her hands around it before standing, leaving her on the floor, a corpse. He lifted his hand slightly, a door appearing, the troupes tents only a short distance away. "I am sorry for your loss." H whispered a final tear sliding down his cheek. He released the bonds on Distortion and Shadow and made no effort to run or fight back as he was attacked. Shadow bit into the boys throat viciously screaming, tears flowing down his face.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:27 am

Distortion clawed and snapped at the boys form, needing to release the intense anger boiling within his form.
Joker slowly walked over to Katia, feeling as if he could cry when the action was impossible for his kind. He'd lost another friend, he'd failed to protect someone dear to him again. He knelt down next to her silently, but couldn't watch. He turned away, expecting and not wanting to watch her souls seperate and dim from his sight.
The edge of an envilope now could be noticed, sticking out from under the roses, and neatly nailed over katia's heart with a thin, short nail.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:54 pm

Time made no effort to fight back and took their beating in stride. After a while Shadow's adrenaline wore off and he stopped, staring down at the boy. He had been sufficiently beaten and Shadow's body already ached from the past months of his incarceration. He left the boy to Distortion going over to see Kat. He fell to his knees and pulled her into his lap holding her head gently in his arms. Shadow broke down sobbing over her body, kissing her forehead, begging her to come back. After what felt like several hours he noticed the letter, and with shaky hands he picked it up. "There's...a letter..." He said quietly his voice raspy and faint.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:28 pm

"Let's just take her out of here...." joker speaks quietly, not registering what Shadow had said, before standing unsteadily while distortion aimed to rip the boy before him to shreds.
The envilope was neat, the oddly familiar handwriting on he front displaying a neatly written message.
"Instructions for the days immediately following the death of Katia Dementia Wolf"
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:08 pm

Shadow tucked the letter away and picked her up carefully and carried her through the door and onto the familiar red dust of the demonsplace. Time vanished and the door threatened to close as the last of the group just made it through. He walked shakily towards the troupe his knees weak and feet tired. Shadow had stopped crying and his skin was now cold as he numbly carried Katia's corpse across the stretch of land.
(bleh sorry)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:48 pm

In the distance, all around, patchies had sensed the death. Many had began to swarm, looking for a chance at snagging a piece of the recent deceased for their own. Distortion followed Shadow and Joker closely while watching the creatures gathering and crawling closer.
"I'm not ging to let them take her...." distortion speaks quietly, feathers ruffled as he watched the different patchwork forms in the distance.
Once they stepped within the tents of the troupe joker paused and lifted up a great wall of fire surrounding the area and pulled the puppet wire kept around his troupe tight, forming a wall of the chords within the flames.
Then he numbly followed Shadow, feeling as if he couldn't speak, and he didn't want to think. He just wanted to sit quietly somewhere.
(Tis fine ^^)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:02 pm

Shadow lay her on a cot, his pack under her head, the roses still in her hands. HE took a moment to simply look at her, her features all relaxed and unmoving. She looked at peace. He sat on the cot adjacent to hers and decided to adress the letter, opening it and scanning each word on the page with care.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:50 pm

The envilope contained a neatly written letter.
"To those who'd mourn the death of Katia Dementia Wolf," it began. "Below are instructions for the next few days/weeks. Failure to follow these instructions will leave her as simply a corpse, or cause the process to fail." The top of the page said shortly before a line had been roughly drawn acroos the page, seperating the note from the instructions.
"first of all, do not allow allow harm to come to her body while she is in the current state. Any damage may become permanent, if cause of death badly daaged her body then this step is useless and she likely will not wake. If damage is not bad do what you can to repair or patch up her form. Her body will remain as it is now until awakening or upon the failure to follow these instructions.
Next, do not remove or deface any of the nails on her, if cause of death removed many or destroyed any nails then disregard these instructions as she will fail to wake.
Within a few ddays to a few weeks expect the arrival of changelings. Failure to cooperate with us will stop this process and she will fail to wake.
If these instructions are correctly followed more information will be given upon our meeting later on in." The instructions ended there.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:53 pm

SHadow stared at the note stunned "Kaz! Guys Come here!" Shadow called his voice more confused and urgent than excited.
(srry short)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:15 pm

(Tis fine ^^)
Distortion poked his head inside, now back to his normal form though feathers kept falling off of him in bunches when he so much as shifted. Kazia walked in quietly, fur a mess, and scarf askew, her blinded eyes and the marks around them visible now. She had tears running down her face, and her voice quivered as she spoke. "Yes dear?.... what is it?" She rasps
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:41 pm

The changelings. This letter says there will be a meeting with them soon...they say she could wake up if kept in good condition and we don't take out the nails.....I don't know what to do...part of me wants to let her rest but the other just wants her back...." Shadow explained handing the letter to Distortion, the only one who could see of the group. Reading was hard though they were like white blurry scribbles on a black plane.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Distortion looked at the paper blankly, unable to read. "I don't know.... I don't feel its anything for me to decide.... weither she's recycled or if she can be brought back if that's even possible....." Kazia lied down next to KatiaLs corpse, thinking beforep speaking quietly.
"... what would she have wanted?... for us to try and bring her back or just leave her.... shadow, all she wanted was to be with you, dear.... just to l spend at least some of her life with you and to try to keep you safe....."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:02 pm

"I want the same for her but...I brought so much suffering into her life. Her entire life brought her pain, a mention of day and she would be near debilitated for the rest of the week...I want her to be happy...and i don't know if that's with me or in a place in the after life." Shadow said resting his head in his hands, deeply in thought.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:30 pm

"An afterlife she may or may not get.... shadow, demons are recycled. Our souls are just tossed back into the world as onother holding the same name.... " Kazia explains quietly.
"What kind of afterlife would one rraised by demons get if her mortal half took off...." distortion says to himself quietly. "I'm probably just overthinking...." he mutters, laying down, not facing the group, several more of his feathers falling off. "I just miss her already.... "
".... and I think you gave her something to live for dear, she was always in pain, but if you knew her before, she was so much happier with you." Kazia peaks quietly after thinking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: