The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:11 pm

"Er- what?" Distortion mumbles, hearing his words. The brief distraction causes him to trip, and he now fell down the side of a large arena, number 10 to be exact.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:15 pm

(bleh cant think, skip idk shadows kinda mind drunk atm)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:19 pm

He falls and lays at the bottom silently, trying to see if vengeance might go past, holding his wings around Shadow's little cell to try to calm him and maybe muffle his voice if he spoke. Vengeances voice could be heard above them, passing by slowly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Shadow was humming about everything he liked about Distortion until Vengeance passed. He snapped back to himself and wriggled his way out of distortion. "Never speak of this?" Shadow asked blushing stupidly. He ran a hand through his hair awkwardly making a distance between him a Distortion that was a little more appropriate for the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Distortion shakes out his feathers, standing up awkwardly, using his wings to help support him. He was keeping one leg held off the ground, the hoof chipped and little lines of red barely visible against the black.
"er, yeah. Let's get going, slower though, we don't want to run into her again." He speaks quietly, now trying to find the wall of the stage once more through the fog that was thicker than it was up top.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Shadow snickered a bit. "But you're still a good hugger.....Distortion I'm a retard.......I could have gotten us there a while ago....I have a crest in front of Kaz's tent......We can just use pearls to get there....." Shadow said feeling like a complete idiot. He groped about in his satchel retrieving two blue pearls and offering one in the general direction of distortion.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Distortion suppresses a groan or sigh and instead takes the pearl in his beak. "That's alright. Let's go then." He speaks calmly with a nod.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:14 pm

SHadow stomped on the pearl feeling awful about the situation. HE landed in front of Kaz's tent and looked around. He began running through the camp screaming for Kat. The state of the camp terrified him. Had his father already made it here? Had he taken Kat? THE though scared him to death and he ran faster, agitating the burns and agitating the cuts on his torso as he ran with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Katia was in a deep sleep within Joker's tent with Alyss curled up under the cot she was on. She looked rather pale, seeming weak, even though now she was in her other form, wings carelessly hanging off the sides of the cot, her tail curled around her with worry. The streak in her hair was a deep, dark blue with frost-like patterns of white strewn across it. She cried heavily even on the outside of her dream, tears spilling down her face as she slept.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Shadow stopped for a moment his feet skidding in the sand landing him on his side in the sand. He sat and listened for a moment before trying to focus on her emotions. He slowed his heartbeat and followed the signal wether it got stronger or weaker depending on where he went. He eventually stumbled into Joker's tent seeing she was asleep. He tailored over to her cot, and rubbed his thumb along her cheek wiping away the tears that fell down her cheek. "It's ok Kat. I'm here. It's alright now. Everything's gonna be okay." He whispered in her ear. He was covered in dust, blood, feathers and burns though he sat there happy just to see her alive and safe.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:01 am

She remained deathly still, tears continuing to fall down her face as she slept, utterly distressed.
(bleh, srry short post.))
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:09 am

Shadow shook her a bit trying to wake her up. "It's ok Kat. Just a dream. Just a dream I promise. You're ok, I'm here now see?" Shadow said softly, shaking her still. 
(Tis ok ^,^)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:47 am

Katia shifts, drawing tighter into herself, eyes still tightly closed. She then lets out a quiet sob, awake, but still feeling a deep sadness and worry, her wings wrapping around her to form a sort of odd cocoon. The fog around the tent took on the same dark blues in her hair.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:16 am

Shadow gently shook her elbow. "C'mon Kat. I'm here. You don't need to worry anymore. I'm....alive....its ok. Promise." He said in a more normal voice and it occurred to him that his voice could have weaved it's way into her dream and he shook her a bit harder, trying to snap her out of this vortex of distress.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Kat was unresponsive, sound being blocked out by her wings somehow, so she assumed it was just Alyss or Joker.
(bleh srry...)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Shadow nudged her a few more times. "Wake up you're highness, you wouldn't believe what I had to go through to get her and look at you. Sleeping. Wake up lazy bones." Shadow joked hoping she would wake up. He wanted to see her eyes open in recognition and give the sweet smile he adored when it presented itself. Even covered in dirt and blood and feathers.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:21 pm

After a moment her leathery wings shift slightly till she finally tucks them close to her back. She was wiping her eyes in the blanket she had had wrapped around her earlier.
(bleh, still can't htink srry))
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Shadow smiled softly, resting his head on the edge of her cot. "Morning love...well I think that's what time it is. My watch sorta got.....vaporized...." He said making an unintended laughing/coughing sound. His lungs were awful, having been filled with smoke in the beginning of the last loop.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Katia was still for a moment before looking up from the blanket over her eyes. There was a spark of recognition and she tackles him in a hug, even wrapping her wings around him, joyful that he was back and she didn't have to worry so much. The fog around her, reaching out a few yards from the tent, turned a bright purple.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Shadow laughed and took her up in his arms. "Hey kitten." He whispered, smiling through the pain of her agitating the burns on his arms and back.
(omg kateieieiieieieieieiieiei)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:44 pm

((omg 4 some reason all i could think of was monsters inc because of the "kitten" nickname and i can't stop laughing with images of "monster Katia" and a little baby Shadow holy crabmuffinstho at the same time THAT IS REALLY ACTUALLY QUITE ADORABLE aAhHHHHHHHHHHH))
Katia holds him closely, speaking quietly. "Hey." She replies before starting to ramble a bit. "I missed you so much, got so worried, and Joker wouldn't let me out of his sight-"
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Shadow laughed and kissed her effectively shutting her up. "You know, I was injected in with amphibian drugs, evaded some crazy drugged up literally heartless she demon and I just basically told Distortion he smells good and is a good hugger just to listen to you spaz out. If that doesn't tell you you're important I don't know what does. I can't tell you how happy I am to see you. " Her said resting his head on her forehead simply happy to be in her presence again.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Katia smiles lightly, arms still arounf him, though she loosened her wings a bit. "I can't tell you how happy I am either." She replies, another tear falling down her cheek. "Are you okay?" She asks, still rather worried, though feeling calmer now that he was back.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Shadow coughed awkwardly. "It's not important." He slurred. He lowered his voice drastically. " Does anyone know that thing was me?" He whispered his voice shaky. Shadow scooted back a little bit shaking out his wings a bit and unintentionally tearing some of the tender more burned skin between his wings.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Kat was quiet for a moment before speaking. "I-i'm actually not sure..." She says quietly. "Haven't really gotten a chance to talk with anyone but Alyss..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: