The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:34 pm

The dragoness sighed. "Know that you can talk to me, okay?" Was all she replied before beginning to head off, the coloring in her wings and eyes dull.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Isaac felt odd and he strained to keep in line. "Wait, Miss, May I speak with you? Perhaps in your chamber? I fear mine is to small to fit us both comfortably." He said his voice cracking and wavering multiple times as he spoke. His face was still blank but as he warmed up he began to quiver again fear seeping its way back into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Katia stopped and turned back, colors a tad brighter. "Sure thing Isaac, come on." She offers softly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Isaac followed behind her at a respectful distance and tried to seem as poised as he could in his blue long sleeved t shirt and jeans both sopping wet and ice cold. His hair had also been released from the grips of his hair gel, straight and messy, also very wet. Isaac hadn't even bothered to put shoes on and he realized how much of a fool he looked like at the time. He could have been mistaken for a homeless boy walking around shoeless and wet. Fear had completely overtaken him by now realizing what a fool he was.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:39 pm

Katia lead him to her room, checing to see if he was still following her from time to time. Once they reached the chamber she gestured for him to enter with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Isaac flew up to stand on her desk. He stood his back to her. "Miss before...before I say anything else. Tell me. If I can ask that is. Why don't you ever ask me to help. Why are you so kind. I've had two masters be the and both were brutal and kept me busy. Both would have beaten me if they had seen me out of uniform.why are you so different." He asked his voice shaky and quiet. His voice was agitated and terrified at the same time as silent tears flew steadily down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Katia looked at him with eyes that conveyed a deep sadness inside. "Because I don't find this right or fair to any of you. I'd rather see you as friends, not underlings, not anyone to order around or control. You can do what you want, I'm not going to get mad.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Isaac shuddered and gripped the back of the neck of his shirt. He pulled the shirt just over his head and completely away from his torso. He ruffled his feathers and a few dropped. He stood there in silence his tears still flowing. His back and shoulders were covered in scars that resembled barbed wire. The space in his back where his wings met just below his emaciated shoulder blades was worst of all the skin tattooed by a shaky hands with words like worthless and death. Though it was hardly readable over the rough gnarled skin. The feathers there were sparse and grey torn roughly. Though each scar seemed fresh, bright red and sore. He slowly turned around looking up to her sobbing quietly. Each bone in his chest was visible and the skin littered with cuts fresh and old some carved into words. There was not an inch of skin on his torso not covered in fresh looking wounds.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:22 pm

"oh, dear. That's no good." She says softly, taking a closer look at his scars, a claw lightly hovering over a few of them. "you shouldn't be doing thos to yourself, Isaac." She continues, tone a bit sharper. "No matter what you may think it's not good for you. Physically or mentally."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:43 pm

Isaac shattered crumbling to his feet, his wings hiding him. His head was a blond blip among the dark purple feathers. "I know I know I know but they can't heal. He won't let them. No he'll hurt me. No no no no. STOP IT!" He roared lurching out at Katia. "Who are you to say what is good for me or not?! Who are you to say anything?!" Isaac screeched his voice not his own as he scratched and clawed and bit at her neck, though he was not strong enough to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:56 pm

He ended u reopenung part of the wounds on her neck, causing her to hiss in pain. She grabbed him around his waist, holding him away from her. "Isaac, who is "he"? Because I assure you that you're safe from anyone while I'm watching you."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Isaac laughed wildly. "You cannot protect me from someone who's in my head dearie. Powerless. You cannot protect me from myself." He crooned. He pulled at his hair laughing harder. "Powerless powerless." He sang, twirling his fingers around his temples as his head rocked back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 pm

The dragoness sighed and tightened her grip on him slightly. "Then you're not to leave my sight, got it?" She decides on a whim. "And if you do, you"re getting so much work you wont have time to think." She continues.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 pm

Isaac bowed sarcastically. "As you wish my lady." He cooed his voice deep and sinister. With that his body went limp and Isaac fell unconscious, his wings paling a bit. Ash stepped in shaking his head. "You can't fix the idiot. He's two people in his head. Kinda like me. There's no help for him I've tried. Bloody rat should just be killed." Ash said his hair having gone black after hearing the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:44 pm

"From that statement you should be killed too. You dont seem to really care, and you're starting to irritate me." She apeaks quietly, a claw held over the wound on her neck, and a dangerous look in her eye.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Ash simply bowed and left knowing he was to far out of line. He exited the cave system and ran through the woods punching trees and scraping up his knuckles as his hair returned to its normal ashen grey as his mood returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Katia picked Shadow up and placed him in the pile of pillows and soft things she slept on, setting the teddy bear he had made her near him before turning to her desk and picking a book that had been on it up and flipping through tje pages, ignoring the stinging pain in her arm for now.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Isaac came to a while later looking around wildly. He got up and flew swiftly snatching his shirt and throwing it back on as quickly as he could. He kneeled bowing deeply. "My lady I cannot apologize enough for my actions previously. I was far out of line. Forgive me, my lady." He said out of breath and terrified.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:24 pm

She gives him a soft pat on the head with a colorful wing. "It's alright, relax." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Isaac flinched again terrified. "I will be back again momentarily." He stated quietly before beginning to head to his chambers.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:05 pm

Katia stopped him with a claw. "You're not to leave my sight, remember?" She says, though in a slightly playful tone. "I'll accompa.y you."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Isaac bowed again without a word. He went to his chambers retrieving a few things before turning once more to return to Katia's chambers. "If I cannot leave your sight, I will not have you sleeping in a hallway." He said setting his satchel down just along the wall of the entrance to her chambers. I also will not allow myself to disturb your daily routines. You go about your way and I will attempt to keep up." He said knowing there would be a time where he was free at some point or another. She could not stop him. No one could. He would do as he must to cleanse himself of the stupid idiocincrecies of himself.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:32 pm

"I'm just going to be looking for something for a while, then I'm going to sleep. Make yourself comfortable, you have acess to anything in this room." Katia says softly, takung off the jewelry she had been wearing and reopening her book, flipping through it again.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Isaac nodded thanking her. He sat up against a wall with his sketch book drawing the moon over the mountains without purpose as he had hundreds of times. He put it away curling up where he was and trying to fall asleep to no avail as the tremors began. After a while his entire body shook about on the ground a he still tried ignoring the horrible pain as his entire body throbbed.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Katia hadn't noticed him yet, still flipping through aseveral books intently, eyes on the pages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: