The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Twelve's smile faltered. "No-No worries love, it's not a problem at all." He lied. Where twelve was from it was customary to stay for a meal even if nothing was actually consumed. "Dig in guys." Twelve said returning his smile to a more friendly shape. Shadow grabbed a small wooden bowl and slid it towards him. He pulled a few various fruits and other crops some of which he didn't even know of. "Thank you Twelve. Your presence at this table is most delightful. Thank you for these provisions." Shadow recited clearly. Twelve smiled and seemed to nod. Shadow looked to Kat and then to Twelve who was shoving piles of random leaves and various produce in his face.
(Oh snap....Kat if you mess up here.....bad things man....bad things.....)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Kat takes the hint, repeating what Shadow had said carefully. It made her recall a rather frightening time when she had to speak to Phobia. The high rank was a fan of tradition and order, and was strict in enforcing both.
(I wasnt sure wht do sery >.< and sorry for the crappy post as well >.<)
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 pm

(Not crappy but you did it wrong.) Shadows face paled. Twelve slammed a fist down on the table. "You said it wrong." He whispered. "Can I please be excused for a moment? Thank you Twelve." Shadow said not waiting for a reply. He grabbed Kats hand and pulled her out of the room. "Kat we have twelve minutes. "I thought you had spoken with some of the times, I'm so so sorry we nee to leave right now." Shadow said tears welling up in his eyes. He felt like a.kid who had been caught doing something wrong. "On the bright side we have twelve minutes. We need to move. Like now." Shadow said urgently. Shadow stuck his he's back into the room. "Twelve I'm so desperately embarrassed but I'm afraid Kat has left something rather private in the bullet." Shadow said takings blush. Twelve chuckled. "Of course my boy. Go right ahead." Twelve said. His words we're kind however his tone was stony and cold. Shadow nodded and left. "C'mon! C'mon!" Shadow said barely above a whisper he ran his footsteps muted on the red dust of the ground. He made it to the bullet and slowly lifted the lid and motioned for Kat to get in. A small green vine began weaving it's way along the floor as the Orange light grew brighter. "Have you any idea how rude it is to keep your host waiting?" Twelve whispered peeking around the corner. His glow darkened. "Well. I am offended. I am very offended. Shadow this is very naughty. You an your friend must be punished." He said. A thick green vine wrapped around shadows waist. "GO! MANUAL CONTROLS UNDER CABINET IN CABINET THE BATHROOM TELL MY UNCLE IN IN TWELEVE WITH TWELVE! GO!" Shadow roared fighting the vine. Shadow slammed the lid shut with his foot and pushed the bullet back a bit putting it in motion. Shadow flew towards Twelve as the bullet travelled backwards picking up speed. Shadow sighed knowing Kat had pushed the lever. She would meet with his uncle within the hour. The could be back by morning. If he lasted that long.
(Tstsk tsk tsk. This is why you need to be out more.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 pm

(i'm sorry but most of her life's been swallowed up by Day and King. She disn't get a chance to go out more than she did. ;3 )
(also, Kat's going to do something stupid.)
Kat felt awful. It was her fault again. She didn't know what to do. Now look what happened. She couldn't help but to cry. First Misfortune, Night, Loneliness, Ullr, and now she hurt Shadow and Morpheus was gone. Tears spilled down her face as she cursed her own existence. This wouldn't have happened if she wasn't there. None of this would have happened if she wasn't there. She scribbles a summons to help take her home witha paper and pen and with a short burst of black flame she was gone. She couldn't take it.
The words she repeated so often were scribbled boldly on the back of the diagrams she used to get home.
"I'm so sorry."
The black ink spoke, parts smudged by tears that bled to the other side of the page, distorting her summons in a twisted way.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:44 pm

( -_- she messed up so She leaves him to die. Yeah that's smart. Lol jk)

Twelve had morphed into a large black blob with spiderweb like cracks of Orange. A wicked smile accompanied a shuddering laugh. Shadow had been restrained by dead thorny vines that stabbed into his biceps. His shirtless chest was flush to the wall as the red dirt kept pestering his lips. "Now then are you done fighting this? God, you're like a child resisting time out." Twelve said slightly annoyed. Shadow had been subjected to various tortures over the past two days. His ring toes had disappeared but the physical torture was not nearly as bad as the mental. He had been shoved in a cardboard box and then into a chest until the air became unbreathable. He had been stood upon a three inch wide pole almost thirty feet in the air forced to balance. Among the worst of it, he had been placed in a ring of fire that increasingly got smaller as shadows fear got bigger. "Yes." He croaked finally broken of his rebellion. "Good boy, now then." Twelve murmered. A searing heat burned his skin as Twelve traced each and every bone in his back and wings with a hot iron. Shadow cried out constantly, not possessing the strength to hold in his roars any further. Twelve stopped after about half an hour and shadow sighed. Ten minutes passed and it began again. This vicious cycle repeated about six times before twelve vanished and the vegetation disappeared into the floor
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:56 pm

(not quite ;3)
Creacher slowly emerged from nothing, uneven and seemingly random patches of him transparent. He had blood in his mouth, fresh, and red splatters all over him and covering his claws.
"My, my, this has been fun, hasn't it?" He comments cheerily, sounding nearly sane as he fades in and out of existence. "Wish it lasted longer though. it was cut off a bit short if you ask me~" He was continuously floating around or sinking into the floor or walls. "I would have been fed more, and the show would have lasted longer~" He comments wistfully, not even looking at Shadow with the one eye he had left.
(tell me if i need to edit.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Shadow didn't reply. He hung limp until everything had gone quiet. "Where's my dad." He croaked his void cracking from dryness. After twelve had vanished the vines ha been ripped out of his arms leaving bloody gashes. He stood up hi head down. "Where's my dad." Shadow repeated feeling weak but attempting to keep a strong appearance.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Creacher laughs, licking the blood from his maw. "And why would you be asking me this? I'm just here to keep the scary demons away from you. They wanted so much to hurt and harm you so i ate them up~ I'm like your guardian angel~" he laughs knowingly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Shadow spreAd his wings to full extent as much as it pained him and allowed his fangs to drop creating two small lumps under his lips. He carefully stepped closer to Creacher. "Do you know the whereabouts of my father." Shadow whispered his eyes covered by his hair.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Creacher flashes a large bolt forcefully driven into his lower back at Shadow. It hurt Creacher with every movement and he loved it. He co tinues to float and twist around while randomly appearing and disappearing once more."i don't know, do I?" He snickers before reappearing once more, lying on a wall. "I know where a lot of people are~" he grins, patting his stomach. "So many lately. I feel so good! And soon I can have the wretch as well and the rest of her friends and maybe then i'll take a good long rest and sleep like the king! Oh! What great times!!!! And many more ahead, yes, many more ahead~" he begins to ramble to himself. "Finally found a worthy host. One sparks more. Or do they? Yes they do. One to corrupt the many. Good times are ahead. I can taste it!"
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:55 pm

"You disgust me. However. If you...eat Silas Victor,my father. I will pay you. My way. " shadow said sternly his wings and back still pulsing from the searing heat. He has to find Katand make sure she was ok. He had to make Creacher think that he knew where she was. Or he could...shadow jerked his mind away not allowing himself to think.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:26 am

"Pay me your way!?" He laughs loudly. "And what might that be!?! Oh Creacher youve done a good job, here, accept this hug as payment.~" he mocks, though he was a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:54 am

Shadow scratched his head. "What do you want?" Shadow asked. "I make no promises yet but I I see fit one of your options I'll pay in full." Shadow said his wings becoming tired from the non-stop flexing of the burned flesh.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:07 am

"Welll~ if you can pay me better i suppose...." He disappears. "Something around ten hearts ten souls a griffons wings, Ullrs hood, and the crown of king, minimum." He growls. "You could also give that wretch you hang out with to me~ She's "abandoned" you anyways" he laughs, knowing the part he played. He reappears. "Though you realize i take good offers very seriously. It takes a lot to get me to break a contract." He rasps
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:46 pm

At the mention of Kats name shadow declined. "No way in he'll." Shadow said turning around. He didn't utter a word a he navigated through the tunnels flying every now and again. Twelve had made his mark. After about eight hours, Shadow made it to the dead end in which the illusion was present. He climbed up the wall and broke through the illusion shying away from the harsh light. "Uncle!" He croaked. Tom emerged immediately staying under the shade of the porch. "Come Shadow. Quickly." He encouraged. Tom went ou in the sun even less than Shadow and his skin would burn on contact. Shadow stumbled up to the porch gasping for air as he crawled up the porch. "Here sugar," Mel said handing him an unmarked can. Shadow downed the can thankfully, his strength returning at an unusual rate. Shadow stood easily. "What is that stuff?" Shadow asked. "Isaac I'm 436 years old. I get tired." Tom said with a knowing smile. "Uncle I have to be back to Kat, I need a pearl I have an idea..." Shadow said. Tom presented on almost immediately. "Thank you uncle." Shadow said embracing Tom. He stepped on the pearl land in on his porch in the snow. The moon had not arisen and the snow was fresh. Shadow got his knife and traced the chalk in which Kat had used to summon her sister before. He stood back, patiently waiting, hoping.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:19 pm

After a while a white furry head pops out of the center of the symbols. Kats sister was in her more regular form. A pure white wolf with small round glasses and purple eyes that matched her scarf. Her ears were a bit long and had a fewnlonger strands of fur poking out atthe ends. "Oh! Hello again! Why are you adding one of my seals here?" She asks in a now unthreatening voice. "I don't mean to be rude or anything, just wondering. I wouldn't want to accidentally end up here one day while on a hunt or something, it wouldn't end well." She says with a short laugh, trying not to sound mean or threatening.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Shadow smiled. "Hey sorry to bug you, I really need to find Kat, well the other one. Something happened and I really need to get back to her. I can't do that offer to the demonsplace on my own. Figured I might get lucky." Shadow-Chain surprised it had actually worked. "Is she ok? Can you take me to her?" Shadow asked his anxiety increasing by the word.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Er eyes and scarf went dark blue and her ears flattened. She pulls herself up out of the symbols entirely and sits. Now her tail could now be seen, abnormally long with a blade at the end. "U-um well I'm so sorry... I-I realy can't" she says, looking to the side.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:01 pm

"Oh...why? I-if you don't mind." Shadow asked a hint of sadness creeping into his voice.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:11 pm

"Um well even I haven't seen her... Though if she's not with you she's probably withfather." She says, her tone lightening a bit.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:37 pm

"Well, c-can you tell her I really wanna see her. That I'm fine. I'll stay here for a few months so if she decides to uh, to come say hi that I'll be here." Shadow said Foldng his wings in, suddenly becoming self conscious of his bare torso.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:53 pm

She shifts uncomfortably "y-yeah, sure. I can try..." She says, sounding rather sad.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:31 pm

"Do, do you wanna hang out for a bit?" Shadow asked awkwardly not just want in to leave he there on his doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:39 pm

She looks up. "Um, sure I guess. I almost never get to see anyone!" She says happily, wagging her bladed tail.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:41 pm

"Cool." Shadow said happy not to have to go in alone. He led her inside and to the couch flipping on an old movie. "So like, what do you do all day?" Asked shadow spreading out on one couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: