The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:42 pm

"Cool." Shadow said happy not to have to go in alone. He led her inside and to the couch flipping on an old movie. "So like, what do you do all day?" Asked shadow spreading out on one couch.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:58 pm

She sits on the floor. "Sew, crochet, hunt, cook, repeat." She answers. "It's all I really have to do... Want anything? Ooh! I know! How about we go to my place and maybe you can help me empty a drawer or two! I'm running out of room to put stuff." She says excitedly
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:14 pm

"Sure" Shadow said getting up. "I should probably put a shirt on and get a drink first though." He said jogging up stairs. He grabbed a black v neck and slipped it on and then took out another hoodie similar to his old one but it was midnight blue with grey streaks in random places. He grabbed a bottle out of his fridge and downed it quickly before heading back downstairs. "Lead the way." Shadow said gesturing out the door.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:26 pm

Katia pads over and places a paw on his foot before the familiar dark flames rise and then suddenly fall. They are now standing in front of a small one room log house. Lazy swirls of smoke drift out of a tall chimney and warm light comes from a window on the front of the house. Around them was a very familiar forest with snow covering the ground as even more fell. She walks up and opens the door, welcoming Shadow inside. Come on, no one wants to catch a cold- ZEY what have I told you!" She yells at a reptilian creacher with a black scarf that runs out the door, seemingly trying to bark or growl at Shadow though it couldn't make a sound. It's scales were a light green with purple around its claws and its mouth. His eyes were completely white, and the left one had a scar running across it.
(I will send u a picture of Zey cause he's hard to describe XD)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Shadow laughed at the peculiar creature. "Haha, he's cute." Shadow said glancing at the thing. He walked into the house and sighed as the rush of warm air hit him square in the face. "Nice place." Shadow said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:59 pm

The cozy room consisted of a small bed pushed against the wall to the right and a fireplace in the middle of the wall strait ahead. The wall to he left appeared to be completely made of various drawers, some labeled, and some not. Katia grabs Zey's scarf with her teeth and leads him inside. The creature glares at Shadow and hops up on the bed, watching. "You think so? It's kind of a mess right now, but i try to keep it looking nice." She replies, closing the door. She the. Walks over to the drawers and opens one with her tail revealing several plush toys. "Now you can take what you want from any of these unmarked drawers, the ones with names are for certain people~ I make all this stuff in my free time but I never get to see anyone, so i can't give it away. It piles up quickly..."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:11 pm

Shadow frowned. "That's, sad. You should have people to talk to." Shadow said pawing through the toys. "If you ever wanna talk or something look me up." Shadow said picking up a small grey and gold fuzzy train. "I use to have one like this..." Shadow said examining it. "Can I have this one?" He asked nervously. H didn't like asking people for anything.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:31 pm

"Sure~ take it. Need anything else? I have scarves, jackets, notebooks, gloves, you name it." She says. She digs through another drawer, pulling out a few examples. ".. A-and it's not that bad up here. I have Zey..." She says, messing with the contents of a labeled drawer.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:53 pm

"Actually, would you happen to have a grey shag scarf? And my uncle could probably use one two...and Mel likes to write..." Shadow said thinking of some people he would actually give stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:32 am

Katia swiftly retrieves several items from multiple drawers the. Returns to Shadow. "Here you are~ i hope they like what you give them." She says, handing him the items.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:36 am

"Thanks, I'm sure they will." Shadow said with a smile wrapping the grey scarf around his neck and taking together things under his arm. "I hate to leave but I really need to find Kat. Do you Even have a guess on where she is?" Shadow asked. He remembered her house. "Hee house! Can you take me to her house?" Shadow asked attempting to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:45 am

She got a bit nervous again. "Er, y-yeah I guess I could. We could try there." She says, placing a paw on Shadows foot lightly once more. "What harm could it do. She might just be there." With that, katia transports them to where a garden was a short time ago, but had been burned to nothing. It was the center of Noir's castle. "We could try her room i guess. She would be here if it hadn't gotten destroyed."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:49 am

"What?!" Shadow said nervously following Her as they navigated the castle. "What do you mean destroyed??"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:56 am

"A while ago, our father had to go meet Phobia. His absense allowed the layer of smog surroundin thos place to waver and Mothy, a high rank, got in. Sis was here at the time and her garden got destroyed because  Everything he touches just like breaks or bursts into flames. It wasnt long before it was all gone." She explains as they walk. Soon they turn into the hallway where Kats bedroom was.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:30 pm

"Oh." Shadow said seeming sad. He had no idea Kat was into horticulture. Though he guessed the encounter with Twelve hadn't improved her take on it. "Right up here right? I think I remember now." Shadow said. He was paying close attention not wanting that little snake dog pet thing Kat had. Ilana...Janea...he had forgotten the name. "Thanks for bringing me here, and thank you for the stuff, I can't tell you how important it is to me, I cant express how appriciative I am." Shadow said hoping Kat was in her room. He had this strange...knowing feeling. He had developed it all the way back in the apartments in New York when he first met her. She wasn't far was all he knew.
(Ivana. I REMEMEBER, SHADOW WHY CANT YOU UGH Y U SO STUPID)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Iviana was curled up, asleep, in front of Kats door. Her reddish purple fur and scales slowly rising and falling with her breath while her long forked tongue flickered out every few seconds.
The door to Kats room looked like cracked glass with each small section taking a different color; heavily resembling her eyes when she followed her middle name. A voice could vaguely be heard coming from inside. It sounded like Kat, though a bit distorted and sad. She was talking to someone, though the words couldn't really be made out and another voice couldn't be heard.
(The door's locked btw ;3 )
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Shadow strained to see through the warped glass. Frankly he HA to pull himself ou of the hypnotic pattern of the door every few seconds. He tried without success to make out the words from behind the door. "Kat? Kat are you in there? Are you ok?" Shadow asked timidly knocking.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:26 pm

The door suddenly lost a lot of its translucency, becoming more opaque. The talking stopped breifly, but soon she continued. The door took on more colors of dark blue mixed with a sickly purple and a few dashes of pink. Iviana stirs, looking up at Shadow. She let out a warning hiss, but remained on the ground.
Kat (wolf) nudged the door. It instantly took on the purple that she was wearing but soon turned back to how it was before. The talkin paused again followed by a brief rustling before beginning again.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:32 pm

"What's going on?" Shadow asked confused. "Is someone with her should we come back later?" Shadow asked Kat.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:50 pm

She starts becoming a bit nervous. "No, she's the only one in there. One voice, no other scents..." She starts messing with the door a bit more but now everything was just getting ignored. The door remains as it was. Katia begins pointing out colors, worried. "These colors are important, all these blues for us are sadness, this purple usually only shows up with sickness... That yellow, fright... There's no way I'd leave her after seeing this... Though I don't know what to do... Where's Ullr? He might." She says, looking around and starting down the hall towards the dream eaters old room.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:46 pm

"Wait," Shadow said putting a hand on Kat's shoulder. "Ullr, he died. There was an ambush when we were recruiting people to come kill Greed, we did I might mention, but memory or mothy got Ullr. Atropa Belladonna was there and She barely got out with Morpheus and Ullrs bloody jacket. Poor kid carries it around with him now." Shadow said sadly, his voice a barely audible whisper. He cleared his throat. "I imagine she just feels bad about what happened in the tunnels, WHICH SHE SHOULDN'T, and Dr might be dealing with monophobia at the moment. I need a way into the room." Shadow explained.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:09 pm

She instantly loses any cheer she had. "O-oh." She says, a bit shocked. "W-well um... I'm sorry but... I-i don't know how else we could get into her room- there should be no other way..." She says, voice shaky. "And i said it before. No one else is here, i'm sure of it!..."
(So srry for the late reply >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:19 pm

(No worries. ^.^)
"Sorry to be so unemotional. Emotions don't do well for me. Not in public." Shadow muttered. "Alright, I'll pay. For a new door I'm freaking out. I gotta get in there." Shadow said. He set his things down and folded his wings in tight, rewrapping the wrap his uncle had given him around his torso. Shadow slammed his shoulder using all o his weight into the door.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:55 pm

The door shatters easily, revealing the scene inside. Kat was sitting on one side of her bed, fully in her other form. She was leaning heavily on the blade in front of her, holding herself upright with her forehead on the flat of the blade. She kept speaking in her distorted voice, eyes still open with the shattered look like the door. "I know that... No, i can't, you.know.that... I wont, i'm not a cannibal... That would be fine... Just-i know... They're not coming back, they would be back, i tell you something happened that's why-... I'll find a way, i told you... I just need to leave, let me go..." She speaks.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Shadow walked up to her. "Kat? Are you...ok? " Shadow asked not sure of what was going on.
(Short crappy post is short and crappy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: