The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:06 pm

(Tis alright ;3)
She blinks a few times, and comes away from the blade, holding it upright with a claw. She had a bit of a sickly appearance, and it was obvious that she hadn't been sleeping. She sighs, staring at the ground, . "I'll find a way, i know I can, I will, I have too." She mutters to herself, not even noticing Shadow and her sister.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:13 am

"What?" Shadow asked more confused than ever. "Kat what's going on?" He asked gently placing a hand on her shoulder.
(Shadow. Is. Confusled.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:04 am

She shys away from his touch, eyes filling with more dark blues, with dashes of yellows and pinks. She backs away from him until she couldn't anymore, then she locked her gaze on the ground. "C-cover your ears. I-i'm so sorry." She says, shaking from weakness. "I really am, I'm so, so, sorry. You can yell, or hate me, It's w-what i deserve." She had tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:24 am

Shadow covered his ears remembering last time her eyes went all kaleidoscopic. Though he continued to speak. "No, it's not what you deserve! I should have told you about twelve Kat, simply knowing that off the top o your head with absolutely no experience with the Times is to much to ask of anyone! I'm no mad at all Kat. He didn't even do any serious damage. I'm ok and I still really really care about you or I wouldn't have bugged your sister to get here. You are forgiven." He said over anything that could have been said, or the deafening scream signaling Kat changing into a different form.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:48 am

She had started to cry. "I did what I could to help but only caused more pain. Don't you see? I'm nothing but a curse to everyone I'm around;Night, misfortune, Loneliness, Ullr, Morpheus, you. It's all my fault." She says through tears.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:24 pm

"Hey no." Shadow said pulling her into his chest. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Don't ever say that. Night still wanted to see you an Ullr was a nice guy I am almost positive he would agree that you are not even close to a curse. You make me happy Kat." He whispered gently. "I don't think I would really have a purpose in this world if you weren't around. I'd probably never have gone to see my uncle, and my brother would probably be less afraid if you weren't around. Since I've met you my name has been on the grid and that keeps him from doing anything stupid. You are not a curse." He repeated softly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:49 pm

This time she doesn't move away, she stays close to him. "How do I know that you're not just saying that though. That you're not just saying whatever to make me feel better..." She questions, voice growing closer to how it usually was as she tried to shift back to being in between forms.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Shadow smirked. "Well, if proof was all you needed you could have just asked." Shadow said. He pressed his lips to hers, ignoring Kat's sister on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Kat blushes, kissing him back. Once it was over she grows a bit redder. "Alright," she says quietly, wiping tears from her eyes with the back of a hand. "I believe you."
(Ndnndjsjskkwowm short and crappy post is short and crappy but its still a post XD)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Shadow had a sly grin plastered to his face. "Now that that's settled. What now? You can stay or you can come back with me to my house and we'll deal with my dad some way or another." Shadow said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:39 pm

"I think you already know my answer." Kat says with a small smile.
"Don't forget your stuff!" Her sister says, bringing in the items Shadow had picked out from her house.
Kat grabs her bag.
(Bleh still short and crappy >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:14 pm

"Alright then." Shadow said clapping his hands. He took his things from Kat and went through the door retracing his steps out o the house and just outside the garden more or less following Kat. "Thanks for everything." Shadow said stroking the white wolf. "Remember you can come around whenever." He said waving. "You wanna take us up? I'm so beyond lost at the moment." Shadow said adjusting the things under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:44 pm

"It was no problem, and sure~ i guess that seal'll come in handy after all." She says, taking them back to the seal on Shadows porch.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Shadow nodded. "Finally something I do doesn't backfire." Shadow laughed. He unlocked the door to his house and went inside crashing on the couch. The Sun was setting on the horizon making the snow almost blinding to look at. "I don't know about you but I don't think I'm gonna last all night. Just sayin, don't b ma I I pass out. I've been up for like four days. Anyways wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:14 pm

"Sure, if you want." She says, following him inside after giving her sister a hug and saying goodbye. "And I'll probably fall asleep quickly as well, I'm so tired. Can't sleep when I'm stuck alone anymore, it's gotten scary."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:57 pm

"I understand. "As all he could think to say. He pulled a random movie off the shelf, it ended up being Captain America, and shoved I into the TV. Shadow plopped down on the couch an unwrapped the shag scarf from around his neck and placed the things Kats sister had given to him on the floor between his feet exept the train which he shoved under one arm.

(Shadow is really tired. Like more tiredndjjddndjdsnsj)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Kat sits down next to him and smiles at the assortment of items on the floor. It was an unusual day when someone hung out with her sister and didn't leave without a pile of stuff in their arms. She tried to watch the movie, but quickly fell into a silent sleep.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Shadow drifted off almost as soon as Kat had sat down.
He was running. The hall in which he was, was getting more and more narrow. A blazing fire chased him and licked at his heels. He was so tired. So very tired. His legs ached. How long HA he been running? His legs seemed to slow and his pants caught fire burning his skin. The fire caught his shirt as well burning his face and his torso. But his skin wasn't fading, it looked normal. He would be forced to burn without end, to run through these constricting halls unending chasing an unseen source of relief.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Kat stirs after a few hours, having been killed in her dream, and waking because of it. She takes a second to calm before looking out one of the windows. It was still night, so she settled back down. Kat looks over at Shadow, becoming concerned once she noticed a look of torment about him. She gently shakes his shoulder. "Shadow, you alright?"
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Shadow jerked awake and flew up to the ceiling gripping onto it like a scared cat. He calmed himself slowly and drifted back down. "S-sorry..." he croaked. "Bad dream." He said attempting to slow his heart rate. "Twelve is not big on physical torture other than giving out his mark but somehow, he gets in your head and knows your fears and uses them against you." He whispered. Shadow settled back down on the couch to lazy to go upstairs to his room.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Kat nods sadly. "Yeah, I'm familiar with stuff like it." She comments, not entirely sure what to say and still feeling a bit responsible for what happened. "Follows you, though you can get a bit over it, just takes a while..." She says reflecting OnHow long it took her to get to where she was after being stuck with Day.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:57 pm

"Yeah. It would have happened anyways, I wasn't supposed to meet Twelve. I was supposed to meet seven. He helped up out after Twelve left. I hadn't gotten a chance to tell you or react with another way. That's why I shoved you in the bullet so fast. I would have explained sooner. I'm just glad he didn't get both of us. He wouldn't have tortured us individually. He would have beaten one of us and made TH other watch. But anyways. It's all behind us. It was yesterday." Shadow said leaning back and drifting off to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Kat nods again. " alright, yeah, all in the past." She says quietly, settling back down again. She curls up on the couch next to Shadow drowsily, using his shoulder to rest her head as she falls back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Shadow woke the next night sliding out from under Kat. He left her on the couch and stretched. Roughly 24 hours sleep will do a Looper good. He silently went upstairs and changed clothes feeling much better afterwards. He downed two bottles of bloodsub and some raw bacon happily. He finally had sometime. The house was pitch black dark but shadow could see quite well. He took a place on the couch opposite Kat and watched her peacefully sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Kat slowly wakes, feeling like somwthing was wrong. She slowly opens her eyes, trying to figuee out exactly what it was.... Something odd had happened, she knew it. Slowly, she sits up and rubs her eyes with the back of a hand.
(Bleh, srry crappy and late reply)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: