The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:30 am

"Alright- oh my gosh." Kat exclaims, seeing the tent. She can't help but laugh lightly when she notices a surprisingly delicate design painted on the fabric of the tent. The lines of a large Dragon snaked around the walls in gold, accompanied by a crow with a serpents tongue in black. "Kaz knows me too well." Katia comments, looking at the drawing with a smile. "It's La Vibria."
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:07 am

"Cool!" Shadow said admiring the design. He led the flap open for Kat stepping in after her. "What is the story behind it?" He asked setting his bag down by the opening of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:52 pm

"The story? er-, It's an old fairy tale..." Kat explains with a hint of nervousness before shaking it off and telling the story. "La Vibra was a great dragoness who terrorized the countryside around her dwelling. So, the mayor of one of the towns that she terrorized offered a great sum of money to anyone who could slay her. Tons of people tried, knights, monks, soldiers. But no one succeeded. Then one day a count, I forgot his name, sought to put an end to it. But when he entered her cavern it appeared to be deserted. Nothing was there but one black crow standing on the remains of who had tried to kill her before. The count wasn't fooled by the crow, and called out the dragonesses name instead, forcing her out of the disguise of the crow. He fought her, and burying his sword in her throat when she opened her mouth, wounded her fatally. From there she fled, flying away from her home before falling headlong into the mountainside, dying from her wound. The count then had a monastery built on the mountain to prevent any other dragons from taking refuge there." she finishes, sitting down on one of the crates which had been placed in their tent.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Shadow hummed .thoughtfully. "Fascinating." He commented. He pulled a small mirror from his pocket and pulled off his glasses pulling on his stitches. One of the ends had been pulled loose and he began tightening the ends of it glancing away from even the mirror hating his reflection every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Kat unpacks some stuff given to them in the crates, two cots, some blankets, and a few pillows along with a rug to set out on the ground.
(bleh, srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Shadow fixed his eye and replaced his glasses before moving over to help Kat unpack everything. "Kat....I just wanna warn you...I've noticed a common thing, my eyes turn blue and then gradually go grey before a loop. Or so says my uncle. IF you see that happening I want you to tell me and get the hell out of dodge. Kat this lat one....this last one....it's not anything I want you anywhere around. I can't control anything when it starts and when that happens I am so afraid I would target you....that I would hurt you." He said moving some of the contents of a crate next to The box to be sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Kat nods, sorting the contents of the crate quietly, eyes a slightly darker and bluer shade of purple then before. "Yeah, got it... Though to do that you're going to have to part with those glasses you've become fond of..." She says, brushing some of her hair out of her face. "I can't see you behind them..."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:56 pm

"That's kinda the point. I'm saving you from having to see this." He whispered his voice cold and bitter not necessarily directed at her rather than his father and him self. He pulled ht glasses off his face, cleaning them with the end of his shirt, blushing at his exposed eye.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:00 pm

"I'd rather see "this" Than you hide..." Katia speaks gently and quietly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Shadow nodded slipping the glasses in the neck of his shirt. He brushed his hair flat on his head and pulled the tip down over the top of his damaged eye, still red with embarrassment. He pulled a jacket on feeling oddly cold. "Hey what happened to Alyss?" Shadow asked looking for the flash of pink fur.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:14 pm

"...I don't know, where did he go?" Kat wonders.
There was a faint snoring coming from Shadows bag.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Shadow got up and looked into his bag looking at the sleeping cat. He laughed a little leaving the pink ball of fluff. "Fell asleep in my bag." He said laughing again and sitting on the cot tiredly. He took a knife and threw it into the dirt repeatedly. The silver blade glinted in the light as it stuck into the hard stone in a rhythmic pace.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:46 pm

"You're going to break your blade." Kazia's deeper voice speaks as she poked her head in the tent. "I don't think that'd be very helpful." She speaks before laughing quietly. Joker walks in behind her, carrying a different box from last time, a few additional cuts and scratches across his body and a tear in his cloak. He sets the box down on the ground inbetween Shadow and Kat before Kaz speaks again. "You said you wanted to help, so I brought some outfits and part of a tent that needs to be mended~ Those of us who do sew here don't normally get much time to fix this stuff. Everything you may need is inside the box as well~" She speaks warmly. Joker just stood by her quietly.
(hey I just realized something
if u want
just ask
and i can change
the "weather"
in the demonsplace
might
be fun
in all your
PLANNINGGGGGGG)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:25 pm

(*stares* theres.....weather.....in the demonsplace.....what)
Shadow smiled at the pair. "I'd guess so." HE said picking up the knife out ot the ground. HE went through the box happy to have something to do. "Patchies get to you?" Shadow asked Joker noticing the scratches and cuts in his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Joker laughs shortly. "We had a slight disagreement." He says rather coldly, taking off his cloak and throwing it by the box before turning to leave.
"We have to go sort some things out dears~ We'll see you later." Kazia speaks, heading after Joker.
Alyssium pokes his head out of Shadows backpack, waking up, while Kat looks inside the box as well.
(;3
We got
red fog, glow fog, fire demon migrations, AND MORE WITH JUST ONE EASY PAYMENT OF 29.99)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:49 pm

(;-; i can has no moneys)
Shadow found the tear in the fabric and began mending it easily. He could feel the eyes of the werecat on his neck. "Morning Al." Shadow said his voice much quieter than he had intended.

-------

https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: