The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

--------CRACK RP-------

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS
lesser
lesser
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS

Scorpio Posts : 26
Souls : 26

--------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:52 pm

"I'm gonna guess you said 'help me so I can help you on your adventure' ALRIGHTY THEN!" Quinn gets another scarecrow outfit and puts it on Madeledline, "WONDERFUL! Now we sneak past the dead human TO FREEDOM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

Aquarius Posts : 69
Souls : 68

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:22 am

Alleigh was not amused, like what the hell I can still see you. "Ahem, I can see you. Both of you. Don't you want your bunny back? I'll give 'em to you after I'm done reprograming, okay?"
Back to top Go down
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS
lesser
lesser
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:52 am

The scarecrow froze. "B-Bunny?" She turned to the cyborg. "YOU WERE WORKING WITH THE ENEMIES THE WHOLE TIME?! HOW COULD YOU!!!" The scarecrow tried shaking the Cyborg's shoulder but this Scarecrow has hardly any upper arm strength.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:57 am

Alleigh couldn't help but laugh. Wow, this scarecrow was really weird.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:30 pm

"MR. SNUGGLEKINS is not the enemy!!! Madeledleine says as loudly as she can while not being moved by the scarecrow.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Alleigh makes her way over to the two, grabbing the cyborg by the arm and dragging her out with SUPER HUMAN POWERS.
Back to top Go down
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS
lesser
lesser
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:52 pm

"OH GOG WHAT IF THE BUNNY COMES HERE TO EAT ME!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Quinn begins to roll around on the floor wishing she had the ability to cry.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:25 pm

"MR.SNUGGLEKINS is solely carnivorous!!!" Madeline states as she is being dragged out.
Back to top Go down
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS
lesser
lesser
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:02 am

"WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU!" Quinn shouted, as a strong gust of wind came out of no where (JOOOOOOOOHN!!!!) the scarecrow then slid on her cloth face in the direction of the cyborg and zombie.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:21 pm

Alleigh sighed, flying off to a pond and dropping the scarecrow in it, refusing to pick it back up. What an annoyance, she thought. Taking the cyborg to the other side of the pond, she quickly threw the being down to the ground with a loud thud and pinned her down, hurriedly pushing in the power down button hidden in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Madeline went limp, now unable to do anything but weakly speak and watch out of one of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Alleigh quickly flipped her over andrapedher and opened up her control panel, toggling some dials and changing her volume. She installed a tracking chip below the panel, and installed the newest update. Bolting the panel securely shut again, she sat up and sighed. Hitting her power switch again, she turned her back on.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:36 pm

She is stuck lying there for a while as everything restarts. "Don't do that, it hurts." She groans, still unable to move the rest of her body just yet.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Alleigh smirked. "Do what?"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:43 pm

"Stop pushing my buttons!!" She says, flailing her arms
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Alleigh grins, noticing she'd accidentally triggered the immobile mode. "Oooh~ Look who can't move~~" She teased, tracing her finger down the other's torso and grinning evermore.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:50 pm

"F-fix me!" She stammers.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Alleigh's grin only widens. "But what if I don't want to?~" She inquired, trailing her hand down the other's thigh and then back up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS
lesser
lesser
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Quinn became a soggy mush of hay, cloth, and clothes. (Rip Quinn didn't survive a whole page I:) Two ghost arose from the soggy mush. "I told ya'! We shouldn' have spokin' to em' but NOOOO! We had to speak to em' so we can go on an FAIRYTALE PRINCESS ADVENTURE!" shouted a smokey black to the pearl white one. "Perhaps we can ask the dead one to fix Quinn, so we can go on the adventure, and make everyone happy!" The white one said happily. "LIKE BLOODY HELL THEY WILL! Tha' dead one was tha' reason why Quinn is nothin' but mush"! The white ghost sighed and flew over to the zombie, "Good day madam but do you think you could possibly make another cyborg for The witch and I to posses?"
"MAKE SURE IT ACTUALLY HAS A BRAIN!" The witch shouted.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Alleigh stared at the two ghosty thingies before waiving them away lazily. "I don't have time to make another. Madeline was my one and only work, I'm not about to spend 5 years making another. So very sorry."
Back to top Go down
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS
lesser
lesser
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:04 pm

"Oh well that's quite alright!" "NO IT IS NOT FU-" The white ghost clamped it's hand over the gray ghost's mouth. "no cursing!" The gray ghost shoved the white ghost's hand away, "yeah (w)whate(v)vah! I'm gonin' to go find a puppet to freakin' possess." the ghost started floating away. "WAAAAIT FOOOOOR MEEEEEE!!!" The other came flying after her.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:22 pm

MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE RANDOM.
//Random puppet pile DECENDS FROM SKY BEARING GOOD NEWS AND CAKE
BACK TO MADELEDLINE
"No wait! get her to fix me first please!" She yells after the ghosts, doubting they had heard her.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:25 pm

Alleigh grinned at the girl's hopelessness. Sighing, she installed the paralyzation button on her torso, and pushed it. She looked over at the cyborg girl to see if it had worked.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:29 pm

MADEline's arm falls off as she tries to sit up, though parts of her were still restarting.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Alleigh grinned and got up, her job being done, and started to walk away. "Later, cyborg~" She chimed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

--------CRACK RP-------
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: