The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

--------CRACK RP-------

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

--------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:32 pm

"W-wait!" Madeline calls after her, picking up her arm and re-attatching it before chasing after the zombie-vegan-deity-hipster-military-tomato-potato-hacker-totally r4d- she-person. "Don't just leave me here alone!"
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

Aquarius Posts : 69
Souls : 68

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Alleigh grinned. "And why not?~" she chimed again, wondering why. After all, she was the one who wanted her to leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:35 pm

"I-I er- I don't really like being alone and... I was just scared of being upgraded..." She stammers shyly.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Totallytheuke///

Alleigh smirked, turning to face the cyborg. "Fine, then. I'll be back in a moment, dear.~" She said, and quickly ran at lightning speed off to a forest of some sort. Assuming the form of the cyborg's bunny, she ran back and bumped into the cyborg's leg.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:42 pm

"Huh? Oh! MR.SNUGGLEKINS! :D there you are!" She says, picking up the bunny and cuddling her, holding it close. "Now we just need to wait for our buddies, kay?" She says, setting the bunny down, pulling out some lettuce to feed her~
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Alleigh, who was posing as mr.snugglekins, shook her head and started running off, ignoring the lettuce completely.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:44 pm

"WAit- no!" She calls, chasing after her beloved pet
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Alleigh ran behind a few corners to get them good and lost. Grinning to herself, she jumped into a tree before the other could see. Good thing she'd disabled the fly feature earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:48 pm

"MR.SNUGGLEKINS!where are you! P-Please! don't leave me here...' She says, beginning to get scared, tears welling up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Alleigh grins, quickly sealing the bunny form back into an orb and placing it in her DURABLE AND PROTECTED POCKET so it would NEVER BE ABLE TO BREAK. Getting up and now human, she waited for the cyborg to break down in tears so she would seem like the hero.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:54 pm

MADELINE, wanders around for a little bit, trudging around through the forest after finding that her wings would not work. "Mr. snugglekins...? please? snugglekins...?" She whimpers, still hoping to find her beloved pet.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Alleigh trails her through the trees, waiting for the perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS
lesser
lesser
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS

Scorpio Posts : 26
Souls : 26

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:07 am

The ghosts stare at each puppet wondering which one they'd possess. "I'll take this one!" The princess ghost said as she possessed a princess puppet, "Tha's nice..." the witch said, the witch aimed for a rather creepy puppet but the little princess puppet threw a drifloon puppet in front the witch possessing it. "OH COME ON!" the drifloon shouted, "You should be thanking me! That puppet you were about to possess was creepy!" the drifloon glared at her and grumbled. "Whatevah, since we're now in separate puppets we can par' ways. See ya' chump!" the drifloon said as it floated away. "WHAAT?!" (And the princess puppet was never seen again 0u0)
Back to top Go down
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS
lesser
lesser
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:08 am

The drifloon continued floating away not paying attention to anything, and bumped into the cyborg demon angel hybrid thing. "Sup."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:24 pm

"Huh!? oh, hi!!!" She says, seeing the puppet and instantly feeling better. She hugs it tightly, freaking out. "OMG you're so cute!!!!" She exclaims.
Back to top Go down
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS
lesser
lesser
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:51 pm

"Alright Alright Alright!" Poptarts somehow slipped from the cotton crushing hug and made her way to Madeline's head, "look I'm just gonna stay up on your head forever. And the name's Poptarts, don't ask just go along with it."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:54 pm

madeline smiles, tying the little strings of the balloon under her chin. "Okay! you'll be my new hat~" She says lightly before feeling a drop of rain.
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Alleigh hangs in the trees, preparing to aim a lightning bolt at the one called Poptarts. She WOULD get her moment here
Back to top Go down
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS
lesser
lesser
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:10 pm

"Well alright then." Poptarts looked up at the rain with it black button eyes. "Shouldn't we get out of the rain before you rust or something similar to it?"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:26 pm

"I don't know if I do rust now that you mention it... We should get out of the rain!" Madeline says, becoming worried again. She looks around, realizing she was still lost, BUT LUCKILY finds a CONVENIENT AND GIGANTIC leaf, taking it, and holding it over her as an umbrella. "There we go~"
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Alleigh cursed to herself. WHY THE FUCK HAD SHE FOUND A GIANT LEAF WHAT NO THIS JUST UGH DAMN PUPPETS. She sighed, and jumped down from the tree, sneaking up behind Madeline. She grinned and tackled her. "HEY! YOULEFTMEALONE!!~"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Madeline is tackled and falls into the mud below with a scream, dropping the umbrellaellaella
Back to top Go down
Party Pancake
low-rank
low-rank
Party Pancake

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:07 am

Alleigh grinned, effectively pinning the girl to the ground. "Well well well, what do we have here? A cyborg who didn't wait, I see~"
Back to top Go down
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS
lesser
lesser
OHMYGOGSOREADYFORTHIS

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:12 am

"What the hairbrush in a toothpaste factory is going on?!?!" Poptarts questioned as she hid slightly in Madeline's hair. As for the giant leaf umbrella it exploded into a pile of scalemates. (Rip Leaf Umbrella, that was conveniently placed there) (Corpses collected- 2)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:10 pm

The scalemates all land on top of the group. "I-I t-tried to wait. B-but then MR.SNUGGLEKINS ran away a-and I didn't know what t-to do!" She explains.
(I'll bring the hats for the corpse party if u bring the snacks :D )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --------CRACK RP-------   --------CRACK RP------- - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

--------CRACK RP-------
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: