The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Katia was slowly falling asleep without realizing. "No, I'm fine..." She mumbles, feeling a bit stupid.
"So, did you eat those odd mushrooms again or did you actually catch a cold or something?" Her sister asks, searching through some drawers in the house till she found a carefully stored box, she notes it's location before pulling out another box full of different ribbons and thread. She sets it out on her desk real quick before making a mark on her hand with a marker and returning to Shadow and Kat.
"Thought I had immunity to all of Bella's poisons..." Katia replies quietly, shivering.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:59 am

"You ate a poison cookie didn't you." Shadow said laughing. "I'm sorry, this isn't funny but I did when I was little. My brothers tried to kill me with tobacco and ricin." Shadow said between laughs. He calmed himself eventually and took a breath. "So sorry. Not funny. Not funny." Shadow confirmed solemnly.
(HOW DO U KNOW THESE THINGS LIKE REALLY WTH????)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:27 am

"Hey, she found something new okay..." Katia speaks out, defending herself. She was almost asleep at this moment. "If not for that i'd be fine..."
(???) ( and srry late reply >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Shadow became serious. "Hey no I'm not bagging you love. You know what your doing." Shadow said meaning his words. He rand a hand through his hair, the bright rainbow colors having faded long ago leaving random grey patches in his hair. The roots o his hair had grown out as well leaving a bright yellow ring at the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Kat doesn't reply, haven fallen asleep.
Her sister sighs and begins digging through the ribbon box.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Shadow smiles softly at her sleeping, her face seemingly peaceful. He mouthed a thank you to Katia and decided to return to sleep as well not realizing he was exhausted until his head hit the pillow.
(Bleh) (OMG KATOE IS THAT ZACHARIE???? HE'S SO ADORABLE WANT TO HUG HIM SO BAD. :D)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:10 pm

(XD i found that gif and had to use it. It's just. Perfect XD)
Katia nods, then pulls out another box before beginning to make something. The sound of cloth being cut and snipped was the only sound she made, a peaceful melody along with the crackle of the small fire in the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Shadow woke again at sunset several hours later silently stretching. He smiled down at Kats still sleeping form. He was fully aware of the bareness of his torso the numerous scars totally visible bothered him along with the fact he was wearing shorts and the gnarly marks on his legs were paler than his skin standing out more than ShAdow was comfortable with. He put his hands in his pockets hiding his scabbed over hip bones and wrist in such a way that it was natural but it was obvious all the same. Shadow walked over to Katia. "Can you...can you tell me...about her scars?" Shadow asked tentatively and quietly so as not to disturb Kat sleeping. He wast too curious but be felt like maybe...maybe some of her fury from seeing him in the bathroom..might have been from expirience...
(Lol derp. Guys hairs kinda long but he's still adorable. :3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:47 pm

She looks up from sewing something bright and blinks. "Well, really that'd be for her to tell..." She begins quietly. "Though she can't really say can she... I um... Has she tried to say anything before and choked or something?" She says, not sure if she should answer his question or not.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:08 am

Shadow tried to remember. "Yeah...sorta...I asked about them when I first ME her and her hands started bleeding...I almost killed her..." Shadow said rather awkwardly. He was sure that wasn't exactly a good thing for the sister of the almost slaughnered to here.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:30 am

"hmm... Well, uh... This is what I've gathered... Each of the scars on her arms was given by Day, and in each of them he laid a different curse. She can't tell us anything because of him... The scars on her back were made with a whip over time... And er- her neck... " she pauses, focusing more on the patterns she was sewing into a scarf. "it's rather obvious so we hide it... Her own claws did that... It's why we have our agreement... We still don't know how she lived after that... Should have died..." she finishes quietly, going back to the silence she had taken up before, eyes a sad dark blue. (bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:35 am

Shadow's eyes grew dark. "Ok." was all he could think to say. Fury boiled up within him like a fog of death. "I-I need to take a walk. I'll be back in a few hours." Shadow said breathlessly. He stood and walked into the snow silently. Shadow climbed up into a tree and sat his breath increasing in intensity as he sat. He jumped from one tree to another moving quickly between the limbs. Shadow was deathly angry. he stopped. He spotted a fawn His wings shot out and he dove at the frail deer taking in his arms as he folded his wings in once more. His feet were numb but he didnt care. Shadow ran now faster than ever before with the deer squirming in his arms to a place where he could yell and feel where no one could see. He trecked deeper into the trees and finally stopped his feet completely void of bloodflow. the deer had since stopped squirming and was shivering in Shadow's arms. He grabbed a hoof of the frail thing and cosed his eyes. Shadow let out a roar as he bashed the braying fawn into tree after tree. The first his had snapped its spine and killed it though Shadow was not finished. The fury held up within him, not only directed at Day, but at himself as well, poured out as the blood spattered over the trees as he screamed and screamed and scremed until his throat was raw and his breaths were shaky. Shadow stood in nothing but shorts a bloody mangled carcss hanging from one hand. He dropped the sack of flesh and approached a nearby tree. He was still mad. still infuriated. 'One more.' He thought. "One more." He repeated through his thoughts. He jabbed the rough bark of the tree chipping of a chunk of wood. Again and again until he had established a hole halfway into the tree. Shadow finally came back into a calmer state of mind. He jumped up and unfurled his wings realizing he'd lose a toe if he didn't get out of the snow. The moon was almost at it's climax in the sky. "Wasn't it just sunset?" Shadow questioned himself as he flew back towards the house. He eventually came upon the small house thinking it took longer to come back than to leave. He landed on the porch and knocked on the door not wanting to simply walk in.
(Derp. :/)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:00 pm

After a minute of some shuffling the door is slowly opened. Kat opens it, holding a blanket around her, still looking tired. "Hey, I was hoping it was you. We were starting to get worried." She says, shivering. Her sister wasn't there, but odd footprints from the porch to the treeline told where she went. "You alright?" Katia asks, blinking, worry was evident in her voice and on her face.
Zey looked like he was about to bolt outside
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Shadow nodded. "Yeah. I'm ok now. I messed up my knuckles and my feet are numb but you shouldseethe other guy..er..deer slash tree..." Shadow said quietly as he stepped inside. "I asked your sister. About your scars. I needed to...feel..."Shadow said. He began to mess with the bandages over his hipbones, feeling the took off. They were well scabbed over though they still appalled him. He covered them back up and picked up the shirt Katia had lent him and lay it in front of the fire to dry. Shadow wrappez a blanket around himself and sat on the floor. "What's up?" Shadow asked.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Omg I've been look for a new pic an I found one that was. Masky hoodie bromance. I don't think I've ever seen anything that adorable next to Zach and matthew ship
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Kat sat down where she could lean against the bed, covering her scars with the blanket she was wrapped in. "Just tired... and a bit cold." She says. "I think I've mostly gotten over what I ate... And my sis is out looking for you, though she said she'd come back soon to check if you came back..." Kat continues quietly. She sits in silence for a moment before speaking again. "um what... What did my sister... tell you?" She says a little scared honestly, pulling her blanket around her tighter.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Shadow ran a hand through his hair. "She told me about Day. And the whipping and the scars on your neck with the "agreement"" Shadow said. "I hope you don't mind me prying. I wasn't trying to intrude. Just last time I asked you, your hands exploded. Sorta." He continued. "I don't get why the world has been so hard for you Kat. Your such a beautiful person. Inside and out. And it baffles me that everyone doesn't see what I see. I could probably say a lot of things right now. But I don't think you'll believe me. But I'll say them anyway. Your hilarious, I like to watch you sleep because sometimes your face is just so peaceful and I think your gorgeous in both forms. I think you and a strong, wonderful soul that has too many emotions that have been locked up for far too long and I can't tell you how well I understand that. I get what it's like to play an entire different person in real life than you are on the inside. I get it. I also get that I'll never understand you in such a way that I'll forgive you when you apologize for something that's my fault. Or something that didn't actually happen. I'll never understand why your afraid to ask for protection at Night or at least a friend in the room so you can sleep, I'm not monophonic. And you know what? I don't care...Kat I...I...I love you all the same." Shadow said not sure how he came inspired to speak his mind.
(O.o no clue where that came from...and srry for late reply I fell asleep. :) )
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Katia blushes. Not knowing how to reply just yet, she wraps her arms around Shadow, hugging him tightly. " I-I'm not sure how to... what to say... God you can be so adorable.- er!" She blurts, turning redder.
(bleh, but adorable~)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Shadow smiles, hugging her back blushing as well. "Words are stupid. Don't say anything." Shadow said. And in that moment all of the bad he had ever done, all of his scars all of his past and his pain disappeared into nothingness. He wasn't self conscious. He wasn't angry. We wasn't vengeful. Content. Shadow was content with her in his arms.
(OHMYGODKATIE THEIR SO ADORABLE AHXGDJXHVDJDKDJAKXIHDBEJ)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:29 pm

(IKR!?!?)
A small snore can be heard from her, as she falls asleep unknowingly, a small smile on her lips.
(;3)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 pm

(Lol never has the cuteness level peaked to such heights Idk if my heart can take it. <3)
Shadow smiled wide and did not release her, her voice playing over and over in his head. He too closed his eyes for a few mire hours of rest before the moon rose. He eventually drifted off into a dreamless sleep a smile plastered to his lips as he slept. He woke several times to Kat mumbling in her sleep though he didn't think she was having nightmares so he left her undisturbed.
(This took me so long to type I had to stop and squirm and giggle every few seconds because they're so adorable . Handedness Nm kshxjdoshxneidbekoshsnsksjwbwksixbswjskzjnsjzjsnsk)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:31 am

Kat's sister silently creeps back in the house, smiling at the two before her. she goes back to quietly working on what she had been sewing, careful not to disturb the two.
(i know!!!! It's so beautiful! :'D)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:25 am

Shadow wakes at sunset a he had yesterday confused as to why Kat was hugging him. The the past days came back to him and he blushed looking down at her. Unable to break this moment he decided to stay still and just let her sleep. He thought about what might have become of him had he not met her an many dark images sprang to mind. Mostly of him being dismembered or his blood painting the walls of his small new York apartment and unknowingly he slipped back to sleep dreaming about these awful things only silas as the one in control. Silas ripped Shadows limbs from his body. It was Silas fault. Unknowingly shadow began mumbling about his dream and his father in his sleep. His brow furrowed and he began to sweat a the dream progressed even deeper to the Conductor Mutts and finally to Danny in the orphanage and the one night that almost killed him.
(That caused m actual physical pain to end.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:09 am

(D':)
Kat wakes up slowly, shifting in and out of sleep before waking fully. She opens her eyes slowly, looking around the room. Her sister had made her own bed out of blankets and pillows and slept peacefully by the far wall, while zey watched them with his blank eyes. She shifts a bit, adjusting her blanket drowsily before realizing that she had fallen asleep in Shadows arms. She blushes lightly, then pulls away, listening to his mumbling for a second and becoming worried. “Sh-shadow, it’s just a dream, you okay?” She says quietly, while trying to wake him up.
(bleh)
(and srry late reply >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:42 am

Shadow jerked awake confused at first. "Huh? What? Oh, uh yeah yeah I'm...I'm fine." Shadow lied trying to shake off the memories of his past. "Yeah, yeah i fine, just a bad dream." He said rubbing his eyes. He noticed the fading redness on her face and smirked to himself as he got up. He slipped on the shirt he had left by the fire to dry and popped his neck through habit. "What now love?" He asked quietly minding her sleeping sister.
(No worries. :3 Im all happy. idk y. but i am. :P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: