The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:55 pm

"I feel like Niagara falls, is pouring out of my head. I'M A WATERFALL BUT NOT JUST ANY WATERFALL THE BIGGEST DAMN WATERFALL YOU'VE EVER SEEN!" Shadow crooned laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Kat laughs shortly, remaining where she was sitting quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:23 am

Shadow's nose eventually stops bleeding and he cleans his face once more throwing everything away. "Well now that thats over...." Shadow said scratching his neck awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:33 am

Kat was zoned out again, staring at the wall in front of her, thoughts clouding her mind.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Shadow walked over and slid down the wall next to her feeling tired. He sat thinking about the council tomorrow. The tedious examination and what might happen while he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:58 pm

Katia was slowly beginning to doze off, the only thing keeping her awake a string 6f thoughts that plauged her.(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Shadow eventually fell asleep his head drooping to his chest.
(bleh. Tomorrow shall be better tho .:3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:48 pm

((skip me plz~ Kat's fallen asleep lol))
((:3))
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:13 pm

(kk)
Shadow woke the next day feeling awfully stiff. He blinked into the dim light of the bathroom. He finally stood up and nudged Kat. "Hey Kat, wake up...we fell asleep....in a hallway.." He said laughing at the absurdity. "I have to go to the council today." He said his voice a bit more quiet than before.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Kat slowly wakes up when nudged, and was currently rubbing her eyes, still a bit drowsy. "...oh, yeah... that's today..." Kat says, eyes a dark shade of purple.
(so srry for the late reply >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Shadow slipped into the kefta and stared into the mirror in his room being critical of every flaw on his skin angrily. He grabbed the cloak and stood putting on his shoes.
(bleh. having ruff time at muh house...my dad and bro kinda disappeared.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Kat grabs her stuff from his room and changes in the bathroom, putting on a purple and green long sleeve shirt and some grey pants and changing most of the tiles on her scarf to match.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:17 pm

(:/ well that sucks... I hope they're okay.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Shadow ran a comb through his hair and took some of his uncle's herbs to remedy the dark circles under his eyes or any blemishes on his face, as well as fixing the stiffness in his back and neck. "Alright uh...I guess I'm gonna go then....are you coming?" Shadow asked hiding the hope in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:24 pm

(And yeah my dad's back now and I have to sit in a confined space with him and my mother while he rants about how my brothers a parasite and how he ruins me. My brother ruins nothing to do with me. My father ranting about it does. And the stupidity of all of it is that he is all Mr.attention to details and he doesnt know. THis will be friking fantastic. :/)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:29 pm

"If I can, yeah I'll come along~ " Kat answers. "If not though... I guess I'll go to my sisters for a little bit...." She adds a bit nervously.
(:/ well, I wish you luck. Hopefully it wont get too bad.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:54 pm

"Alright then, here, Oh an when they ask what you are, and they will, just say slave owner or something. They'll recognize the thing on my eye. They won't ask anything more of you." Shadow said handing her a bright white pearl that emanated a pure white light. Shadow Also handed her the end of a long leash, his eyes low and dark. He clipped the other end of the chain to the front of his kefta, a small hole barely noticeable. He placed the small pearl on the ground and rested his foot over it, bringing his eyes up to look at Kat though just barely. "Whenever your ready Ms.Wolf." Shadow said his voice quiet and deep.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:19 pm

Kat nods, though she was nervous and uncomfortable holding the leash in her hand and hearing her last name aloud. It wasn't a name she liked to be tied to. Katia places the pearl he had given her under her foot before speaking softly. "Alright, let's go I guess." She speaks quietly, adjusting her scarf out of nervous habit.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Shadow nodded though it was barely noticeable. He stepped on the white pearl. They stood in a small octagonal room made entirely of black marble. The room glowed in a eerie whitish light which seemed impossible as of the rooms dimensions. There was a small door on one of the panels of marble and Shadow held his head low, leading her through the door. His blue and grey kefta swayed gently around his feet and the black leggings. The narrow hallway came into a huge cavernous room with white walls and a bright red granite floor that made shadow sick. His knees became weak and Shadow gently nodded his head towards the back of the room with two men and two women wearing deep red cloaks. THe room was dead silent and the youngest man seemed to take an interest in them as the others seemed to be staring ahead. "That way." Shadow mouthed at her stepping behind her as custom.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Kat steps forward, walking ahead of him now, though not entirely sure what to do. She quickly creates lies to hide behind within her mind, explanations and things to back them up, glad that at least she was a good liar.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:00 pm

"Enough. Release your property Ms. Wolf." Jacques commanded satisfied at he explanations. When Shadow had been released from the clip on his kefta he stood stiff as a board. Jacques approached long folds in his robe, were dragged along the floor behind him. Shadow kneeled and presented the cloak. "Not bad Victor." Jacques said examining the cloak. The man tucked the cloak away in the sleeves of his robe and grabbed shadows collar yanking him by the throat being his throne and into a smaller room of which there were four adjacent to each throne. The elderly woman who had been sitting next to Jacques stood and approached Kat. Despite the wrinkles in the woman's face, she was beautiful, her long white hair being tied up in a long complicated braid down her back. "Ms.Wolf. Please excuse his idiosyncrasies. He is still learning the ways of the council. Being the Slave owner, you are permitted to be witness of anything that takes place behind the door, unlike anything else under these circumstances. Would you prefer to be present during the rituals?" The woman asked her voice sounding old and hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:14 pm

"I'll just wait out here I guess." Kat answers, not really sure what to say and not really thinking, nervousness plaguing her mind.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:29 pm

"Hrmph. I would expect as much." The woman remarked turning and returning to her seat.
Shadow was place on a stone table on his stomach. "You have so many flaws looper. So many imperfections. Though, I shall repair your wings because I know off your mother and who and what she was to people. Your lucky I don't send you to the posts though. In fact I'm still considering it." Jack rambled yanking at Shadows wings tiredly. He jammed his fingers into the old wound refreshing the blood flow and mend each nerve at the touch. After a long tedious process of pulling and fixing. Shadow refrained many crude remarks until Jack stood back and yanked shadow to sit up by his hair. "I do expect payment though, you realize this." Jack said a sadistic grin playing on his lips. "Yes sir." Shadow said removing his kefta exposing his torso. Jack disappeared into the corner of the room and Shadow simply stared in front of him dreading the moment to come. The councilman returned with a wicked pair of gloves on , metal claws like blades protruding from the end resembling bird talons. The council man slammed shadow down on the stone table once more this time on his back and he stabbed the claws into Shadow's chest dragging them all across his torso, creating his crest in a scar that covered most of Shadows chest. Jack removed the claw from Shadows torn flash and
released hi to return to Kat. The quarter inch deep inscription gushed blood though Jack didn't seem to mind the exorbitant amount on his robe. Shadow strained to slip on the kefta and went back out not making eye contact with anyone. "Off with you. We have no further use of you." The eldest man on the end of the row of council members.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Kat takes Shadows hand and takes them back to the house in a flurry of dark flames. " Well that was delightful." Kat says, before quickly becoming worried about Shadow. "Come here, need any help?" She asks quickly the worry showing in her eyes.
(srry for the crappy post >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:47 pm

(not crappy. :3)
Shadow lets out a roar he had been holding in the entire time and feels an extreme amount of energy leave him. "Ouch. Fucking. Ouch." He whispered seeming bitterly annoyed. "Yes. For one the only thing that is keeping me standing right now is my big ass feet being so flat, and for two I'm pretty sure this thing is going to be perpetually glued to my body if we don't get it detached from all this blood." Shadow said shakily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: