The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Shadow seemed to relax when they Reached the familiar cold of the snow surrounding his house. Shadow set Kat down carefully wrapping an arm around her waist to help her up the porch and into the house. He set his backpack down by the door leaving it open for Ram, Joker and Distortion. HE walked into the Kitchen carrying the bottles he hadn't emptied and placed them in the fridge. He froze and the bottles he still carried crashed to the ground. A deep silky laugh sounded throughout the room. "Still A little clumsy are you my boy?" Silas asked standing from the kitchen table. "KAT GET OUT OF THE HOUSE HURRY NOW!!!!" Shadow yelled pulling his gun. "What the fuck you you think your doing in. My. House." Shadow growled training his gun on Silas. "Is that any way to talk to your father?"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Distortion, Ram, and Joker arrive to hear the clattering and yelling inside. Distortion shifts into his regular, demonic form in the blink of an eye before then discarding it for a body of controlled flames. He rushes inside with a roar and, seeing what was going on, protectively shields Kat, who had lain down on the couch. The little pink cat jumps, waking up, only to flatten himself against the wall he was near in fright of the demons around him and the sounds from inside. Joker decides it best to observe for now, hiding himself from sight while Ram stays by the front door, ready to help if he could.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:20 pm

"You are not my dad. Your an old man who shares the half of my blood I loathe." Shadow said not moving. "You don't own me anymore. Jack gave me a crest and new wings. I am far better than anything you could have taught me." Shadow gruffed his wings tightly held to his back. Silas busied himself with making a cup of coffee emptying a small red flask into the cup. Silas leisurely sipped the mug leaning against the bar a fanged smile caressing his cheeks. "Come now son what about your whore? Where are your kids? What are you doing with your life. Hah. Miserable failure." Silas said finishing the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Distortion listens, fiery body crackling and lashing out a tad angrily. Ram was ready to get Kat out of there is necessary, knowing she was weak and still hurting.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Silas sat the mug down on the bar and advanced immediately Shadow didn't even have time to blink before Silas had his arms wrapped around Shadow's torso, his incredibly long fangs sunk into shadow's trachea. Shadow lost the ability to breath and Silas jammed a finger in Shadow's eye socket almost in the same second. Shadow tried to cry out though only a faint whistle escaped the two half inch holes in his his neck.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Ram steps in immediately, casting an illusion over Silas's eyes, changing what he sees to an empty room with shifting walls and messages scratched into the paint. He then wastes no time in sending fire after him, the tongues of flame coiling and striking out to burn and destroy him.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Silas laughs as if playing a childish game. He dismissed the illusion with a flick of his wrist and began laughing hysterically at the flame. That burned away at his skin. His clothes didn't seem effected by the flame and he only smiled at Distortion. Shadow squirmed about trying to gasp for air. Eventually he sat still on his back his chest rising and falling rapidly though no air was circulating in his lungs.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Shadow passed out unbreathing on the kitchen tile blood seeping from the holes in his neck. Silas advanced on Kat. "Do you see my boy? Isn't this so much better than your worthless life? I will destroy everything you love. I will kill her just like I slaughtered your mother." Silas sang dodging Distortion and diving for Kat.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Joker decides that it's time he stepped in. He quickly jumps in, swiftly tackling Silas, running on all fours. The high-rank hisses loudly in Silas's face, rows of sharp, mismatched teeth showing fully, not kept mostly hidden as usual. Distortion shifts forms to something he could protect KAt in, shifting and changing into something birdlike from his regular form. He envelops her in his growing wings, then distorts himself into a larger beast which held her safely within him. He screeches loudly, puffing up feathers.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Silas jumps back surprised by the shift in form and becoming nervous about the man many teeth that sat in Joker's mouth. Shadow's lips began to turn blue from lack of oxygen. Silas jumped up and sat perched on the light that hung above the foyer hissing defensively.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Ram runs over to Shadow. Not sure what to do, he clamps a hand over the wound on his neck. Distortions form only becomes more intimidating as more of his feathers puff up and he brings himself to his true height. His beak lengthens and sharpens as he growls at Silas, sharp teeth showing from his slightly open beak. He quickly snaps at him, only wanting to kill him and get this over with. Joker easily follows Silas up.
(got time to reply real fast! lol)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:13 pm

A thin amount of are traveled into his lungs and his lips came back into color though he was still unconscious. Silas dove down shooting fire from his fingertips back at distortion. "You should never supply a conductor my boy. Foolish." Silas sang dancing on Distortions beak. Shadow still seemed to be unconscious though he began slowly tracing his finger on the floor trying desperately to tell everyone that Silas was a bygon triple, not just a looper.
(PLOT TWISTTTT)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Joker manipulates the fire, stealing it, making it circle him. "I think it's a good choice, boy~" He says, voice still an eerie half-hiss. Centuries of fire-taming and the devouring of more souls than he could count the source of his power and skill. Distortion snaps at him quickly, trying to simply swallow him whole. Ram fumbles around, trying to help Shadow, but not possessing the knowledge to do so.
(Knew it ;D)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:10 am

Shadow traced wildly on the tile his fingers spelling out letters. Silas flew out of Distortions jaws leaking blood from several holes in his legs and torso. "Seems you've got a full house. Didn't mean to impose dears. Be careful with that who're you'll catch the clap boy. G'day." He sand before disappearing  in a puff  of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am

Joker jumps down, going over to Shadow and Ram, worried by the blood and the look on Ram's face. His right claw was twitching slightly, and he seemed uneasy. Ram kept a hand over Shadows neck, covering the puncture wounds, trying to help him breath. "What happened?" He asks quickly. "And is Kat okay!?" He yells over his shoulder at Distortion. Distortion shifts his form back, releasing her and setting her back on the couch gently, she was having another coughing fit, more blood coming up. "Yes! Well- er- not worse." He says. Alyssium peeks inside the house, still scared of the demons that filled it, causing him to shake, his eyes wide with fright.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:35 am

Shadow feebly tried to read for the third pouch on his belt though his range on movement ended at his left wrist. The dust he had used to help mend Kat's wounds might work if applied correctly. His eyes twitched under the eye lids and blood gushed from the eye Silas had gouged.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:55 am

"Joker! I-I don't know- what do I do!?" Ram stammers. Joker turns back to him.
"Let this be a lesson, you're not observant!" He snaps, pacing, trying to control himself. "He had something! look- I need to leave." He says quickly, sprinting out of the front door. Ram was just more unsettled, but gets himself to look through Shadows pockets and the pouches on his belt quickly, trying to remember exactly what he had used and how. "Think, come on. Think Ram, think!" Distortion comes over to check on him, overhearing the conversation. "That one! I think it was that color." He adds, pointing at the third pouch with a claw. Ram takes out some of the powder shakily, trying to use it.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:38 am

Shadow tries to blow out his lips though the attempt is once again feeble and not very visible.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:46 am

Ram takes the hint, watching everything because of Joker's words.
(bleh, srry, rushed)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Shadow totally passed out again as the thin strip of oxygen was like torture. Taking a breath, so taxing and tiring, but getting such little reward. Sunny came into the house with another dog similar in size. The other dog was black and red with a strong build. His ears stood straight up twitching about in random directions listening into the conversation. Sunny busied himself nudging and sniffing Distortion and Canus curled up next to Shadow whimpering. There was a small flash of light and then the other dog was a boy. Tall and thin with a runners build. He had a bit if stubble on his chin and his head was covered in a shaggy black and red mat of hair. He wore only a pair of skin tight black shorts and a small bracelet around his ankle. "I'm Canus. I can fix him." The boy said his voice sounding odd. Each word carried a different pitch and had a different emotion behind it. Canus reached into one of the pouches and pulled out the gold dust breathing it in and out again. The dust as it had before flowed through the air in strands and trickled between Ram"s fingers.
(I just figured why not stick a bunch of people in a really small space. Let's add someone. CANUS TO THE RESCUE! :D)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:42 pm

(omg XD)
Ram watches, feeling useless, and a bit frustrated that he couldn't figure out what to do. Distortion shifts back into a more human form, looking out for Joker.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Shadow's eyes jerk open and he sits up coughing heavily. After a few minutes he is able to calm down. He brought a shaky hand up to his eye socket. He gingerly touched his swollen eyelid and jerked his hand back as a new stream of blood ran down his face. "Bastard jammed his thumb through my retina." Shadow grumbled, his face strained. He would never see out of that eye again. Great dad there. He shakily stood and looked around. "Where is he? Where's Kat?" Shadow asked his tone panicked.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:43 pm

"Don't worry, she's fine." Ram says. "Distortion set her back down on the couch. He's with her right now."
Distortion sat with her, trying to help her while she coughed.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Shadow sighed a bit and took a whiff of the air. "And Silas is gone I guess. I can't smell him." Shadow commented grabbing a washcloth from under the kitchen sink. He wetted the cloth and carefully dabbed it on his face following the path of his tear ducts, down the side of his nose and over the edge of his lips basically just smearing blood over his face.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:25 pm

Distortion seems a tad uneasy. "Yeah, he's gone. Cut up my mouth though... But I can taste his blood too..." He confirms, looking everywhere but Shadow and the blood Kat had spit up. Ram returns to silence, sitting against the wall, staff held near him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: