The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:24 am

The air suddenly grew tense and the room seemingly darkened. He clenched his fist by his side, his knuckled turning white. "Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Foolish wench I'll punish the boy myself." Isaac muttered. The words echoed from his lips, his tongue forming the sentences, but the voice was not his own neither the intent. Isaac ran from the chamber, a wicked smile betraying him. He reached his blade, hidden amoung the nest he had made and he seemed to calm. His shoulders relaxed and his breath slowed. The gloved hand expertly unbuttoned both his tailcoat and shirt cuffs, rolling them up as if it had been done a thousand times. The blade began its craft, Isaac merely a spectator in the act. He felt as if slow but in reality he moved like lightning, the deep red pooling in the hollow of his wrist. The sweet bright crimson, intoxicating and inviting, dripped over his arm and to his satchel beneath him, staining the ancient leather permanently.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:28 am

Katia followed quickly, growling. Once she got to the room She snatched the blade in her strong claws.
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:35 am

In a moment Isaac's bliss had been torn away. His numbness returning with a vengeance. Isaac shed his tailcoat, walking past her, dodging any move she made to keep him. He moved just fast enough to stay out of reach before stopping at the entrance cave, sitting on a ledge quietly clawing at the slit in his skin, his fingers now coated in his own blood.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:59 am

Katia picked him up in a claw, leaving the blade in her other claw. She growled loudly, though the sight of the wound on his arm began to dig up blinding memories within her, things more recent than they seemed.
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:07 am

Isaac didn't seem to notice. He simply stared ahead his face expressionless. Isaac continued to reach for the gashes in his wrist his arms moving feverishly beneath her grip. All the while he remained the same. His face unmoving, eyes unblinking, lips trapped in a forced silence.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 7:41 am

The dragoness breathed out a puff of gas to make him sleep, feeling bitterness and fear swell into her heart.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:11 pm

Isaac fell limp in her claw, mumbling in his sleep. His voice seemed agitated as if he was yelling at himself but it wasn't himself. He twitched roughly in her grasp even in his sleep trying to free himself to a small degree.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:19 pm

Katia scraped the blade that was in the claw not holding Shadow across a rough spot underneath one of her claws, easily dulling it's edges before She tossed it aside with a growl. The dragoness then quicjly headed back inside, suddenly feeling as if the open air was hostile towards her, a sick, fearful, feeling crawling into her stomach and down her spine. She walked back to the chamber they had been within earlier and she dunked Shadow in the water, one way of getting some of the blood that disturbed her off of him.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Isaac awoke in the water squirming from her grasp and flying up out of the water. He hung upside down on a stalagtite as he had been before though he seemed to be trying to hide, watching her from around the earthen formation.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:31 pm

The dragoness curled up on the ground, claws over her eyes as more glowing tears fell, her wings dulling further.
(younger dragon Katia can't deal w life or being a dragon. )
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Isaac was more than confused as he watched her for a moment. After a while he dropped and flew over to her, standing to her side. "It's sad really. Something so beautiful can only come when something is bad." He said quietly watching the mesmerizing tears stream down her scales.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:18 am

"That's wrong. There are also tears of joy... On rare occasions..." She muttered in response, not taking her claws away from her eyes, and still crying pitifully.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:19 pm

Isaac nodded slightly. "This is true My Lady. But one should never shed tears of sadness over something they cannot control." He said his voice almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:53 pm

She sniffed, growling softly before continuing. "That's wrong. It's fine to weep for others and what is out of ones control. Someone must, so why not me..." She muttered quietly, colors dulling further as her tears fell.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:14 pm

"I may be ignorant an naive but this confuses me much further than I have ever been confused." Isaac said stepping back. "Something seems to have scratched my arm. I'm going to tend to it as well as my shirt. Blood stains are a pain." He said before beginning to walk off to her chambers.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:24 pm

"wait, you must remain in my sight remember..." The dragoness says quietly, forcing herself to stand and follow
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Isaac restrained himself from speaking any further. "So much good thats done." He thought. He moved a bit slower making sure she was behind him before moving into her chamber. He silently bound his arm and removed his tailcoat and shirt as the cuff had been stained. Isaac slipped another shirt on and sat, using a small bottle of a clear liquid to clean his shirt though it only made it turn light pink. He sighed leaving it in a pile among the pillows. He stood and bowed to the dragon his face seeming relaxed if not devilishly victorious. "Forgive me my lady, I have waisted your time. What would you have me do?" Isaac asked thinking about Ash for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:11 pm

"Do you know what time it is?" The dragoness asks, scales and colors dull as she slowly began to head out of her chamber.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Isaac followed pulling out his pocket watch. "Six forty six pm my lady." He said replacing the polished gold watch in his still wet tailcoat. "Perhaps I should give you some time alone. I should tend to Ash and the marble." Isaac said sounding as his he were attempting to mask his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:35 pm

She sighed heartily. "fine, go." She spoke, bitterness and a bit of sadness in her voice as she picked up the pace of her walking. "I need to catch what sunlight is left today." She cobtinues more to herself, mocements seeming strained.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:32 pm

Isaac darted back into her chamber gathering his blades and putting them on her desk as he thought it would please her. He then proceeded to sprint to he chamber to find Ash waiting for him. The boy was standing in the doorway, completely silver. "Hello Isaac." He said as his fist met the bottom of Isaac's jaw. The smaller boy reeled back his vision a tad blurry for a moment. He fell to his knees clamping his hands together as if praying. "Please forgive me Ash, I was held up. I'm sorry I'm late." Isaac rambled tears streaming down his face as blood trickled from his mouth. Ash proceeded to beat him, Isaac never fighting back. Ash kicked him in the ribs as he lie on the ground against the wall waiting patiently for it to end. Eventually Ash returned to his normal color and smiled. "Thanks." He said smiling happily as he trotted down the cavern halls. Isaac pulled himself of the ground and limped to the entrance cave, standing at the beginning of the cave system, leaning against the wall and struggling to breath.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:18 am

Katia was standing outside, wings outstretched to help herself absorb as much of the last rays of sunlight that she could. Once the sun completely disappeared she folded her wings and slowly began to head inside, colors a bit brighter now. Upon noticing Shadow she became worried however and quickly made her way over to him. "Who did this to you." She asks, but in a sharp, angered tone. "You're not leaving my sight again and I'll snap whoevers neck it was, I'm already tired of all this." She continues. "tell me quickly then I can get you somethibg to help you which you will take."
(younger dragon katia aint takin no more of this crap. Younfer dragon katia's almost a push away from killing everone ib the cavern including hersel
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:43 am

Isaac panicked. "No please its the only way he can be normal! He doesn't know how to control it yet, I was just helping him! Please...don't hurt him...he and you now I guess are the only friends I've ever had... please I do whatever you want Just don't hurt him..." Isaac pleaded his hands shaking and his knees trembling.
(You can do whatevver you wwant wwith Ash I don't really care :3 just also shadow was rather confused with himself at this point in his life so like...their sorta like siblings and also Like in. Relationship..idk either it was like that with Danny but then Danny's not in the picture so it has to happen somehow blah blah blah sorry rambling >.<)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:23 am

(tis always fine :3 I like hearing about ur chars.)
She huffed a cloud of purple fog before beginning to quickly head into the caverns alone. She stopped by her chamber abd grabbed a mortar and pestle, then she plucked one of the insect wing-like pieces that made up one set of her wings. She ground it up and poured about half of the powder she made into a water skin. Then she walked to the next chamber ocer and filled it with water, the liquid soon taking on the color and glow of her wings. She then took it and tossed it to Shadow. "drink a few sups of that, maybe a bit more." she says sternly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:38 am

Isaac downed half of the skin obediently. "Thank you My Lady." He said a smile on his face. His wings shivered a bit and the silver caps atop them seemed to glow a light blue with his joy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: