The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:56 am

"stay on my back, I'll do my best to keep you safe." She repliessoftly, lowering two wings and leaning down a bit so he could perch among her spines..
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:24 am

Isaac flew up landing on her back easily. "Going somewhere Shades?" A deep voice sounded, higher pitched cackling coming from somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Katia rose to her full height instead of her usual hunched over self. Her wings spread out, making her seem larger while mostly hiding Shadow within their dazzling display. She hisses loudly, the sound filling and echoing throughoutthe chamber as some sort of dark gas began to spill from the dragonesses jaws, beginning to pool on the floor around her.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:24 pm

The green haired boy clapped whilst the other continued to snicker. "Bravo, really impressive. I see the smoke an mirrors minus the mirrors, I'm simply trembling in my boots." The green haired boy said sarcastically. He flew up landing on her back with ease his bright green feathers flashing more than necessary. Isaac trembled looking at his older brother. He dared not move a his brother wrapped an arm around him in an awkward side hug. "See? We can all be friends." Kairos sang beginning to dig his nails into Isaac's shoulder. The other boy had flown up taunting the dragoness directly in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:29 pm

The dragoness spat Massive cloud of burning, acidic vapors at the boy in front of her and flicked at the other with her strong tail, a wing talon pulling isaac to the side to make sure she wouldn't hit him.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:16 am

Kai moved over her easily floating out of reach while Corinth moved away from the vapor trying to hide his grunts of pain. Corinth wrapped himself in his wings rolling about on the floor. "Now was that really necessary?" Kai asked not seeming the least bit phased by Katia's movements. Isaac remained in her claw though h looked to his brothers trembling. "Y-you should leave..." he said his voice barely above breath.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:30 am

The dragoness held her ground, growling. "I don't know, two morons have entered my home unannounced and uninvited, disturbing what peace I had managed to create and threatening ones under my protection. Was that really necissary?" She spits, colorful eyes burning with rage as more toxic fog spilling from her mouth to the floor. Her long tail moved to pick up corinth,wrapping around him and lifting him from the floor.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:45 am

Isaac trembled harder his entire body shaking in fear. Kairos didn't reply to the dragoness but refocused on Isaac. "Dear dear brother, have you grown so weak minded that you think you need someone to fight for you? We were just...dropping by." He said his sneer growing by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:18 pm

(tell me if i need to edit)
The dragoness lifted corinth high with her tail, drawing attention before slamming the boy into the rock below with a strong flick of her tail and a growl. "I believe we were talking. But i guess your attention span must be small with the wit you display." She speaks, tucking Isaac away safely within her colorful wings. She flicked her tail over a basin of water, holding corinth half in it, a threat to drown him. She spat another cloud of acid at Kairos out of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Kai seemed unaffected by the acidic vapors not moving away as the air from his wings expelled it. He finally acknowledged Katia, his eyes half open. "Pardon me, I came for my brother and my brother alone. Speaking to anyone else would be rude. And I did call ahead of Time. I could have sent twelve to alert you but no I took Time out of my day to visit my little brother to find some idiotic git has enslaved him." Kairos said his voice monotone and uninterested. Isaac shot out from under Katia's wing and grabbed Kai by the neck. The momentum of his attack forced both of them back into the rock. Isaac growled his fangs bared. "You will not speak to her that way ever again you insufferable prick." Isaac whispered his voice dangerously quiet. Corinth began to struggle beneath the water his air having run out. Kai seemed surprised and his eyes gave way to a hint of fear as he glanced from Isaac to Corinth. "I am here on my own because you two were so bitterly opposed to taking me in. I will repeat myself only this once. You should leave. And if you dare speak a word to my owner that way ever again I will cut out your tongue and feed it to a soul drinker." Isaac said his hand tightening around his brother's neck.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:49 am

"I'm killing this one if that's alright Isaac. Might kill them both just fyi." The dragoness speaks, lifting her tail slightly to allow corinth a breath of air before plunging him back into the water.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 10:26 am

Isaac dropped Kairos and allowed him to drop to the rim of the basin with a sickening thud. "No! No Miss, you cannot do that. Please. Have mercy. I think we've given them hell enough, just let them leave..." Isaac pleaded his face once more childlike an innocent. Kairos had already disappeared in a puff of green smoke.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 10:45 am

The dragoness lifted corinth from the water, motions rough and without care. She lifted him up and gave one of his wings a quick twist, aiming to break it or at least cause a lot of pain and pluck some feathers. Then she roughly dropped the boy, not caring how he fell.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:09 pm

Corinth cried out in pain and his wing broke at the base. He disappeared in a puff of blue smoke and Isaac seemed to be happier. He flew back over before the dragoness kneeling deeply. "Forgive me miss. This was entirely my fault. Have mercy my lady please..." Isaac said trembling violently.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:17 pm

"Its fine. Lets seal this room off till it rains a few times. Those vapors might get into the water and I dont want to risk anything." The dragoness speaks, beginning to head out of the room. The colors that shone from her were noticably duller, and her movements wete slower.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Isaac stood still trembled as he went about the entrace to the cavern with small gold beads, fixing them so they would stay embedded in the rock. He murmured softly and stepped back drawing odd symbols in the air. A thin gold film covered the cave entrance and the soft gold light seemed to radiate through the hallway protecting the room. Everything the light touched offered a safe warm happy feeling. The entrance was now impassable. Isaac basked in the peaceful light for a moment his trembling becoming slightly more gentle.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Katia spread out her wings a bit, allowing them to absorb some of the light.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 10:31 pm

"The room is sealed. The seal will fade after it rains three times." Isaac explained turning his back to the light. He bowed again, staying kneeled awaiting his instructions.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:42 am

Katia folded her wings behind her back once more, seeing no point in trying to absorb this type of light. "Thank you Isaac... I'm going to go watch the entrance, grab some blankets and you can sleep... I don't think I'll be able too tonight..." She speaks quietly, beginning to walk towards the entrance caverns slowly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:07 am

Isaac stood clicked his heels. He retrieved some blankets from the all purpose room lying on one of the benches before he decided to wind up the movie player watching the pictures displayed on a wall with no real focus.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Katia moved to sit in the entrance of her home, watching the snow fall dully, her feathers shifting towards lavenders and blues.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Isaac wrapped up tighter in the blankets, watching the people on the film flee from an unseen monster. He laughed lightly at the old film, the faces of the fearful amusing him. He began to doze off,his head nodding down every so often.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Katia took no notice, wrapped in her own thoughts as the snow began to coat her scales and the cold lowered her body temperature slowly. It sliwed her movements and made her drowsy, and soon she began to fall asleep in the cold.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:21 am

Isaac woke several hours into the night and went to find the Dragoness. He searched through everywhere confused and anxious until he found her. "Miss please come inside you'll get sick out here in the cold." Isaac said loudly shaking the dragoness head gently.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:32 pm

The dragoness didn't respond, dull scales cold. The only sign of life in her was a slow, shallow breathing and the dull light in her wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~   ~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~Dragon-y au RP~~~
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: