The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Joker chuckles and kneels down by the kids. "We have a list of people we need to check. Someone's been putting nails in peoples backs so we've been taking them out." He explains to them simply. Agateophobia nods.
"And me and necro are on the list?" She asks. Joker responds with a nod.
"Yeah, can we make sure nothings on you? These nails are dangerous." He asks and she and her brother nod.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Shadow steps back a bit, glad Joker had taken control. He had never been good with kids. They always seemed so expectant...uncomfortable things. Though these two were the least frightening of the children he had encountered ironically.
(thou hast discovered shadows secret fearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:08 pm

(hehehehe ;3)
Joker searches and finds the nails in the the childrens backs, removing them as gently as he could though they wiggled in pain. Pyrophobia watched carefully, not wanting any harm to come to the two.
"Alright, two down, however many more to go." Joker says, holding the two nails in his hand. He pats the two demons on the head with a smile after putting the nails away. "You should be fine now, tell us if you see any nails on anyone else, okay?" He speaks to them and they nod, the older messing with the wound left as if it pained her, and the younger just seemed curious of the blood he had gotten on his claw from messing with his own wound.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:45 am

Shadow smiled gently offering a blue sucker to both of them with an awkward smile. "Alright then, all that's left is Mono, Astra and Pago as far as I know." Shadow said looking to the larger quadruped trying to hint at what he was going for.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 pm

"Come on then. We never know when Pago or Mono may leave." Pyro speaks, gesturing for them to follow him. "And astra will be here when we get back." He adds.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Shadow nodded following closely, looking around the cave curiously, idly humming to himself. His eye shifted multiple times from blue, to pink and grey to dark purple. He left it at a pale pinkish color purely because it amused him.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:33 pm

Pyrophobia led them through a labyrinth of tunnels and caves, which seemed pretty heavily populated Everywhere they went a wide array of Phobias talked or walked or played. Pyrophobia briefly spoke to some while continuing to lead them through the large network of carved tunnels. Eventually they turned a corner and the temperature suddenly dropped off. The tunnel opened up to a cave, which was covered in layers of ice and frost. "Alright, Pago's probably around here somewhere. But she doesn't really like me for obvious reason." Pyrophobia chuckles, the ice near him already beginning to melt. He gestures towards one of two smaller tunnels that were connected to the cave. "Happy hunting." He says with a smile. Joker nods, stepping into the cave carefully, now looking around to choose where to check first.
(feel free to manipulate these tunnels all you want, there's no map and nothing that couldn't be within them XD)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Shadow looked at each tunnel warily. He had to focus a minute before his night vision adjusted a little bit and he could see clearly enough. He took a big whiff of the air. "I might be wrong but it sounds like a heart beat coming from that one...I don't really think it has blood in it though...I can't hear it that well." Shadow said straining to hear or see anything down the cave.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Joker nods. "Alright, let's head down there first then." Joker says, peering into the tunnel specified. He walks ul to the entrance of it and peers inside. The tunnel was long and dark, though curiously had traces of deep scratches from a long blade and pieces of bandages within thelayers of ice on the walls and ceiling.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:49 pm

"Yeah...I think it's this way." Shadow said becoming more sure of himself. He became rather fearful, seeing the scratches and and the odd bandages. "This is odd...it's like its all alive..." Shadow said both frightened and mesmerized by the freezing place. He tightened his jacket around himself yawning unintentionally. "If I fall asleep just i dunno shoot me with fire or something, I'm not cold blooded but I tend to not be awake in teh cold which is ironic because I live in a friking tundra...." Shadow said rambling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:52 am

Joker nods, frowning a bit at the sight of blood frozen within the ice. He pauses and briefly passes fire over a spot, sniffing at the blood. A familiar scent was there, but it was faint. "Katia?" His mind wanders before he shakes his head and moves on. "Alright, but I wouldn't fall asleep here. you know what they say, sleep in the snow- or ice in this case- and you'll never wake again."He speaks, now heading further into the tunnel once more.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Shadow followed warily sensing Joker's worry and confusion for a split second. He often had a hard time getting a read on Joker and felt almost accomplished. The odd scent grew stronger in his nose but it wan't truly anything he recognized. He listened closer to the pulsing, feeling his heart begin to slow and he began shaking out his hands to keep himself awake.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Joker continued down the tunnel warilly, not sure what would lie ahead of him. He takes a step, breaking some of the ice underneath, and there was something like wind that blew more frost through the tunnel. He pauses.
"Why are you here?" A sharp feminine voice speaks from further in. "Do you want to freeze? To fall asleep in the ice?" It continued as more frost seemed to coat the walls of the tunnel and flow through the air.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:46 pm

"Neither we're uh...We're trying to help a friend." Shadow said, his voice weak and feeble. He wasn't afraid but the voice made him feel strange. Unwanted and in a place he wasn't meant to be. He simply wanted to get the nail and leave as soon as physically possible.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:07 pm

"If your trying to help a friend I suggest you leave and spare them the pain of your passing." The voice speaks coldly. Joker sat back and watched, curious to how Shadow may handle the situation.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Shadow frowned at the voice. "Then they will have to deal with my passing if you wanna be an ass about it. I'm just asking for your nail. The link that belongs to you usually found in the back with what little experience I have. Please I don't want any trouble. Does the name Katia Wolf mean anything to you? Anything at all? Because it sure as hell means a lot to me." Shadow said becoming furious with the audacity of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:42 pm

"Katia wolf, the oppourtunity for the throne, the last of the Wolf families reign no doubt. I know of her, and I dont care about her. She'll die soon enough like halfbloods usually do." The voice replies still cold. " And I don' t know who's giving you facts on demons but I think your being lied too. I don't know what you're talking about." The faint sound of shifting ice came from deeper within the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Shadow turned to Joker needing some assistance. "I'm not an expert I can't explain it, but he can," Shado said stepping back a bit, the mention of Kat dying upsetting him. He ended up staring into the black space of the cave with a dark red eye and his anger subtlety seeped into his head.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Joker steps forward, speaking calmly and politely. "We're having some issues with changelings ma'am, and we believe you may be one of the victims in this actually. They've been stealing power through nails inserted into several demons across the demonsplace and we've come here, with permission from Phobi, to check on you and make sure you're alright." Joker speaks, wording things carefully to try to convince the demon to willingly comply. The tunnel went silent for a while before she speaks again.
"You better not be screwing with me, patchie." She replies as the sound of shifting ice came from the darkness again, this time with the sound of heavy footsteps, and large claws on the ice. "Especially after you leave prey to talk to me. Eugh, he smells of the filth of the Ashling family, and that old dog's runt." Pago continues from the darkness.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Shadow grit his teeth glaring daggers into the dark. She had no right to bitch about people she didn't like. He considered Morpheus equal to family, and messing with family in a jist by bygon law, is punishable by death. The thought of ripping this phobia to shreds amused him though he n=knew he couldn't truly do anything without his belt
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Th she-demon cones close enough to where her head could be made out in the darkness. It appeared as a jagged formation of ice, expressionless like a mask, with gnarly icicles as horns and slits for eyes. She laughs quietly, seeing Shadow's glare. "I don't trust you near me, Jokr for abvious reasons. If the pet is so determined to break the link you say connects me to the changelings then let it try to find it. But if it tries anything funny, I will not hesitate to freeze them solid." She speaks.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Shadow glares harder at the demon his hatred and anger causing faint sparks behind his eye as it shifted colors multiple times a second. "Where should I look?" Shadow growled at Joker not breaking his glare at the she-demon.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:03 pm

"Her back I guess, that's where the rest of them have been." Joker speaks.
The demon steps a bit closer as Joker takes a few steps back to keep from being any sort of threat to her. More of her form could now be made out, similar to the other phobia's, but jagged, and appearing to be ice or something similar. No wings were on her back, and there were no signs of warmth within her. "Make it quick." She says, flicking her jagged tail.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Shadow is sure to take more than enough time to locate the nail and rip it out, his anger released slightly as he ripped the nail from her flesh with great pride, hoping the damn thing stung horribly. "So sorry. I think we're all done then yes?" Shadow asked, pocketing the nail, his voice viscous and sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:02 am

She blew a cloud of frost at him sharply, hitting him square in the face.
"Yes, now leave." She speaks rather threateningly. Joker grabs Shadow's arm and tugs him along as he begins to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: