The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:47 pm

(cant find my phone atm >.< will text yiou later)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:55 pm

Distortion flapped a wing at the dark air, aiming to disperse them. Joker took a moment to read what the box said before opening it cautiously.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:04 pm

The box contained various cloths, blankets and a single knife and several blocks of wood meant for carving.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:22 pm

"Found an arts and crafts project id you're interested" Joker speaks to Distortion while looking through the box. The large demon turned his attention to that side of tge tent.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Shadow's screaming died down and vanished. Time appeared in the middle of the tent. "Pardon the wait esteemed guests, I had my...hands tied for a bit there." He said bowing with a wicked smile. "MIght I suggest a groomer? I have a friend that will keep your feathers in top condition." HE said walking towards Distortion.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:15 pm

"Thank you for the offer, but it's important to me that they stay as they are." the large demon replie5 politely.
Kazia started coughing quietly and Joker kneeled down to adjust her scarf a bit and quietly ask if she was okay.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Time bowed deeply. "Well just let me know if you change your mind friend." He sang. "There is a show going on in three minutes in tent H. Perhaps you all could go and enjoy the show. There are maps all over the place it shouldn't be hard to find. As well I have our cadaver choir marching about so just keep an ear out." Time continued with a laugh. He went on and on giving various opportunities with shows and games and rides and vendors until he seemed out of breath. "Right then, I'll leave you lot to your own device. Enjoy yourselves." Time finished waltzing out of the tent with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:48 pm

Distortion re-formed the bars of the cell he was Keeping Kat in. Joker sat down by Kazia and faced the group.
"Alright, so we do whatever to pass the time and keep them happy for now... Then hopefully we can get back soon." He speaks, just needing to say something.
"And if we never get back?" Kazia says idly.
Distortion shrugged.
"We know what to do."
Joker stood.
"Lets head out for a bit then I guess."
"We should stay together, better thatway." Distortion adds.
"Joker nods in agreement."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:16 pm

The grounds seemed different when they exited the tent, as if their tent had moved whilst they were inside it to a different corner of the carnival. The cage over the mansion had been replaced by what seemed like a large metal disc, spinning ever so slowly. The air seemed lighter and it didn't seem so dark. THere was a man outside their tent, standing idly his paws and fur suggesting part lion. He flicked his slowly as they exited watching them carefully. "I've been assigned to your tent. Anything you need, directions, everything, my job. Ask for Byron." He said quietly not looking at any of them in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Distortion nodded. "Byron, noted." He rplies to the man.
"Anything else we might need to know?" Joker asks idly while Kazia sniffed about, trying to get some idea of their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:42 pm

The vendor smiled creepily. "Don't drink the water. You didn't hear it from me." He said quietly. IN that moment his bright amber eyes looked into Joker revealing the pained soul that had been trapped to work for time forever. He flicked his tail. "The show begins in one minute and twelve seconds. You best get going if you wish to view it." He said digging through the kart and offering them all tickets that weren't truly necessary.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Joker nods, taking the tickets in a claw. "Thank you for the help." He speaks.
The group quietly began to wander about, not really having a destination in mind, just wishing to map things out.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Every turn seemed like a dead end, the dirt beneath their feet never ending. Each bend produced a previus location or a new one within an old. it was as if things were ever changing. Endlessly entangled in itself like tangled vines from a tree. It was common for people to break down in hysteria in the boundless twists and turns oh so desperate to find a point of return once more, to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Joker shrugged. "Looks like one of these dreadful spaces. Ram likes to cause these, ever get stuck in one of his mazes Distortion?" Joker speaks.
"He tried it once, I found him rather quickly." The large demon answers, now pausing to look around.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:52 pm

One of the larger tents appeared nearby, not having formed out of thin air but seeming to have just been missed at first glance. The dreadful music returned, off key and count, tearing at ones ears demanding to be acknowledged in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:04 pm

The group drifted over to the tent, joker figuring they might as well take a peek at what was inside, though for Kazia's sake he didn't want to linger.
(Been wantin to bring this up....
Er, jus gunna say that I do need Katia dead,
Figured if I told u we could give her a good send off before the rest of my plan gets set ijn motion.
If you want to that is.
If so, I just need her mostly intact and her body does need to be recovered by whoever.
And if not tis fine.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:47 pm

(So you're gonna go through w/ the channeling thing? It's fine she's your char not mine)
In the tent, jovial music blared from a man holding a box with a crank, pushing it around slowly as the tunes flew from the large flower shaped cone atop it. Men and women were about the tent doing various acrobatic stunts while others danced around on the ground doing some sort of choreographed dance, all their faces covered in dark masks and crowns.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:39 pm

Joker looked around for a moment before leaving to look around elsewhere, distortion and Kaz following.
(Any ideas?)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:56 pm

The vendors began acting like agitated wasps, descending upon the group one at a time, screaming their offers before running off without waiting for an answer. Many of them tugged at the group grabbing whatever they could get their hands on to get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:29 pm

Distortion and Joker swiftly moved Kazia into the same "Cell" within Distortion to make sure she would be safe. they stayed close together, walking because that was simply all they saw they could do.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:21 am

Time appeared once more his jovial mood having vanished. "I believe this pile of shit is yours." He said simply hissing each sylibol. Shadow appeared out of no where eight feet above the ground. Time disappeared and shadow dropped to the ground with a sickening thud. He was now completely naked all of the skin on the back half of his body was torn, burned and missing large chunks of flesh in some places revealing bone. He writhed on the ground struggling to stand his blood quickly pooling on the ground around him. Once on all fours Shadow vomited a sickly mixture of bile and blood the stench overwhelming as it filled the area. The front of both thighs were badly bruised suggesting broken bones. Shadow fell over on his side breathing heavily unable to move out of pure exhaustion. His wings were as tattered and torn as the rest of him, bone sticking out on the bottom edges of either wing as he lay there, his eye squeezed tightly shut.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:13 am

Distortion shook one of his wings out swiftly, turning several feathers to cloth and ripping them off. He threw it over Shadow while Joker began sewing up wounds with the needle and thread he always carried.
(Srry...)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:49 am

(I apologize if that was too much...it's just what time does sorry)
Shadows soft whimpers grew to low moans to screams of agony as joker worked. He was careful not to move to much though it felt as though every thing was still on fire and it was quite a task to keep still.
He attempted repeatedly to hide within his wings though there was not much to hide behind. Shadow seemed emaciated, his ribs, hip bones and collar bones all prominent on his unnatural pale skin. It was if he had been in the dark for months doing nothing but starve.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:07 am

(You could tone things down u know
And I know your not sorry....)
(I'm sorry bu ti just...
I can't reply right now
Go on or wait
Idk
Doesn't matter anyway)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Joker helped as much as he could while distortion shifted many of his feathers to makeshift rags and bandages, binding what he could a little clumsily with his large talons
Once they were finished kazia hopped out of the space distortion had been keeping hr and Kat in before gently picking up Shadow and placing him with Kat.
(Bleh not srry
Hate it when the rp gets like this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 20 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-