The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Distortion quickly grabbed Shadow and gently placed him within the cell-like space in his chest, then he.sealed it up to protect him, the only way in or out now being Distortion5 beak high above. He grabs Katia quickly as well, hiding her within his wings as he picked her up, trying to shield her from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:32 pm

The shadows attacked Distortion aiming for his wings hoping to knock him out of the sky. Shadow was now unconscious and unable to plead for Kat to leave. The deep silky voice filled every available space everywhere around them. "Ah ah ah, that's not yours big bird. But very well." IT sang. A black hand flew out towards Distortion like a cloud. The air became unbreathable and a pressure would begin to build around Distortions neck.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:22 pm

Distortion kept his calm as best he could, now aiming to land on the ground below as softly as possible though he was starved of air.upon reaching the ground he curled up around Shadow and Kat protectively. joker rabn up to them once they were on the ground, Kazia close by him,head low to the ground.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:09 am

The cloud thinned and the pressure vanished rather quickly. Everything grew dark again, nothing but blackness everywhere. They were all taken to what seemed to be a lobby of an old hotel. There was no door and the colors were clashing and patterns appalling. It was as if a brokendown hotel had been collided with a fun house of horror. Shadow woke and pounded on Distortion trying to get his attention. "Hey let me out of here I need to tell you guys something." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:19 am

(skips just say Distortion let him out or something idk just skip)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Shadow peeled himself off the ground and leaned heavily against a counter along the wall. Most of the skin on his arms was like bark from a tree, torn and rough. "All of you listen to me. This is time we're talking about. You can't fight him. There is nowhere you can hide where he can't get to you. I can't pearl out of here and soul drinkers can't pass through here. This isn't another dimension, this is THE dimension. You have to give yourselves up to him, play along with his dilusion, play his game with a smile. I'm here paying for what happened to my brother. Hell I probably deserve it. But it's just a few more days. Please just give into him it's the only way you'll get out of here alive." He explained between labored breaths.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 6:23 pm

"There has to be something..." kazia speaks
"Don't say you deserve this.... you don't." Katias voice could be heard, tired and feeble.
Distortion nodded quietly, moving to gently pick Shadow up once more.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Shadow kept out of reach of everyone warily."Kaz he invented everything and everyone. He knows how you tick. He is everything basically. There is no fighting time. He can stop time kill you and be done with it. And I killed my own blood. Im lucky he's not killing me for taking away his advisor. Please just go. It'll be two or three days if I remember his laws correctly. We can handle it. He won't hurt you as long as you pretend you're enjoying yourself. You will be safer. Please please just go I can take this..."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:07 pm

"What you speak is wrong." Kazia speaks. Joker quietly adjusted the scarf that she wore around her so that he could hold onto part of it, so as to guide the blind seer and keep her close.
Katia simply listened sadly, feeling weak and unsure of what to do or say.
Blues,yellows, and whites radiated from shattered patterns upon her wings and her eyes. No way to hide emotion, not even if she tried.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 am

Shadow walked up and kneeled in front of Kazia. "Listen to me Kaz. You are going to die if you don't play his games. He will get in your head and target your deepest most hidden parts of your mind, and he will exploit you in ways you cannot even imagine. He will tear you limb from limb without even touching you. Please don't fight me on this..." Shadow pleaded. He stood and went over to Katia. "I can handle a beating or two. I can't handle you all getting hurt because of me. I love all of you too much for that." He said looking at Kat lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:46 am

"That's not the part I know to be lies." WAs all Kazia replied.
"... But what I f I love you too much to just leave you...." Kat spoke quietly. feeling feeble but pushing that aside.
"We should just focus on keeping everyone alive." Joker speaks up finally.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:53 am

"If you really love me you'll keep yourself safe so I can get through this knowing I get to see your face again." Shadow said taking her hand gently. He tried to squeeze it reassuringly but his wrist was bruised badly and probably broken from the shackles and his hand was weak. He looked over to Kazia. "WHat do you mean Kaz?" Shadow asked genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:47 am

"He'5 not a creator, I've seen that much." Kazia speaks, moving to stand by Kat and Distortion.
Katia nods, sniffing quietly.
"I hope we're not here for long." Joker speaks idly, sniffing the air and keeping a firm hold on Kazia's scarf.
"...the troupe will panic if they see were gone...." he adds, thinking he should choose his words more carefully.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:54 am

"Oh no, dear Isaac has almost fulfilled his promise, beloved guests." Time sang suddenly standing behind Shadow casually. Shadow became instantly tense his eye wide and fearful. Time wrapped an arm around the terrified boy with a wicked grin. "I'll have my tennants see to it you are all cared for and have fun!" He sang. Small black metallic looking creatures appeared wearing top hats. They all bowed and began trying to herd everyone out of the room by a door that suddenly appeared.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:00 am

Joker nodded quietly and gently guided Kazia. Distortion swiftly picked up Katia and placed her within the cell in his chest, knowing there was no way she'd want to leave.
(Sorry for all these crappy posts)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:54 am

(Oh quit that their fine)
Shadow sighed nervously when they left. The strange metallic creatures ushered them to the fairgrounds once more giving directions to vendors with souls, tents of various shows an beds in scattered blankets. The smallest of the men turned to joker. "Patchie. There is a tent you would most certainly enjoy straight ahead. Maybe a new leg would suit your fancy." He called his voice like a broken siren.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Joker nodded to it. "Thank you, but I've replaced everything quite recently. Otherwise I would be running to this offer." he speaks with a short bow, the extremely convincing but false hhappiness and smile he used in the ttoupe now appearing
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:25 pm

The small man seemed convinced and returned Joker's bow happily before walking off. Vendors seemed to be moving more and the air seemed to have lifted a bit. Other people were milling about the fairgrounds now and the music grew slightly louder. The last of the men to walk off stood in the middle of the group before leaving. "Your tent is AA1. You will find it in the back corner of the grounds. If anyone should need assistance just ask, one of us will be around almost always. Please do enjoy your stay." HE sang before running off.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:06 pm

Distortion shifted slightly, looking around. "So... What now?" he asks quietly.
Kazia was huddled against Joker, fur rather askew, her stitched on grin making her seem deranged.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:17 pm

A vendor rolled his cart past them slowly. "Perhaps you should visit your tent. It's best to tend to your things quickly." She sang before slithering away.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:29 pm

"didn't epect an answer..."
"Lets go ahead and head over there then. Nothing else to do." Joker speaks, gently guiding Kazia towards the area pointed out for them to go. Distortion followed quietly.
Katia was silent, lying amongst the soft feathers within the cell Distortion was keeping her sealed in.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:34 am

The vendor smiled rather creepily. "Someone's always listening, esteemed guests." she said loud enough for them to hear as she continued away on the snake half of her body. Shadow's cries of agony returned but seemed muffled as they moved towards their tent.
(srry bout the vendor descript that was just off the top of my head i only have the times and time and his servants really down so sorry XC)
(*was sleeping**wakes up**replies**sleeps again*)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:52 am

Distortion sealed the cell Katia was in and held his wings over it, the feathers and flesh blocking out the sound well so she wouldn't have to hear, at least for a while. They walked about, joker taking lead while distortion mentally mapped the place, a habit from old days.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:58 am

(tis fine)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:45 pm

Their tent was roughly forty feet wide and as much long with a single pole through the middle. The tent was red and grey canvas, and the floor black stone. Various beds sat about the room, cots and hammocks and creaky bed frames with a trampoline mat rather than a mattress were scattered around. A fire pit sat in the middle of the room and a crate marked Necessary sat at the very front entrance of the tent.
Shadow's screams seemed slightly louder in the tent than anywhere else as if it were meant to be heard by these specific few. There were darker parts of air floating around the room and the group as if trying to attach to the people, especially Katia and Distortion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: