The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:14 am

(XDXDXD)
"No prob~ I'll see you guys later~" She says, waving them off.
Kat takes Shadows arm.
"Come on, we'll need to descend somewhere out... here." She says, leading him outside and a few feet from the porch of her sisters house before taking them down to the demonsplace. They appeared a bit away from her fathers castle, outside of the walls of poisonous gasses and demons fog that surrounded the place. "ALright.... The Phobia's live... over there." She says mostly to herself, pointing out a space past the city in front of them. "ALright, it's a giant pit in the ground you can't miss it~" She says, beginning to follow a path that appeared to lead around the city.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:01 am

Shadow nodded. "Lead the way malady. My brothers ought to be there in a few minutes. Time probably sent them through for scouting or something. " Shadow said making small conversation. He kept her arm close to him through the interlock of their elbows. Shadow felt like a royal, guarding a princess though this was a lot more fun.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:12 am

kat continues along the path, knowing that it'd be the quietest route to where they were headed. As usual, the city to their far left was alive with all sorts of commotion.
Eventually they reach a large plane area, where a large foreboding pit in the ground hung a while in front of them. "That's the phobia's place." She says. "And that must be around where we need to be." She says, noting an area where, a few meters away, there were a few demons of varying shapes and sizes chattering and ascending, All wearing odd outfits. Distortion could be seen briefly before he traveled to the overworld.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:13 am

Shadow Smiled. "Going up then. Kairos is already up there. Corinth might be there too…I can feel 'em." Shadow said happily. Shadow gently placed his hand on the sword on his waist just as an after thought. He let his fangs out and changed the size of his pupils making his iris seem black. He rand a hand through his hair becoming nervous all of a sudden.
(bleh.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:23 pm

"Alright, lets go." Kat says, bringing them up to the surface. Around them stood tall, creaking, trees. Around them were small groups of people of several different species scattered around. Joker's circus stood in the midst of it all, throwing warm light across the groups and the trees from several fires within the grounds. Jokers troupe could be seen running and playing about, though a few were patrolling around and inside the grounds.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Shadow immediately located Kairos, his short neon green hair gave him away in an instant. He wore thick metal chains and a pair of glasses with extra lenses of different colors. Corinth was next to him texting someone, probably Jordan. He wore his hair spiked up many different colors and a robe with multiple charms and strange dark purple patterns on it. Shadow gently led Kat to his brothers. "Hey guys. Glad you could make it!" Shadow said happily, still holding Kats arm close. The boys bowed to Kat. "Much obliged love." They said in unison. "You know you guys are so in sync but Corinth and I are twin this makes no sense." Shadow joked. "Now where Kat?" Shadow asked. All of the brothers seemed out of charecter. Kairos quiet and childish, Corinth formal and suited, and Shadow happy and calm a rarity in itself.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:24 pm

"We can explore all we want till Joker's performance is over, you need to stick with me during and after that." Kat begins. " As long as you don't upset any demons here really, you'll be fine. " She says, mentally noting their odd behavior. "And please, don't bow to me again." She adds lightly before changing the subject. "Personally though, um, i'd recommend visiting Kazia tonight. She'll be the one in the purple tent with the stars and things on it. Er- none of the different areas have signs or anything so you kinda need to remember colors and pictures. Not many demons can read or write so…. Yeah"
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Shadow nodded. "IS THIS WHY AURA COULDN'T READ?" Shadow asked having an aha moment. "So purple tent yeah let's go there. Lead the way." Shadow said releasing Kats arm.
(JDUHESKXO IN NAKSOZJ)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:17 pm

"Yeah, it's why he had such a hard time communicating. I thought you knew this." Kat says, leading them towards the described tent where her and Shadow had visited before. Kazia's deeper voice could be heard coming from inside, apparently talking to herself, as when Kat pulls back the cloth that hung over the entrance, only she was there. The doll that was her sister was neatly sat in a back corner of the tent this time leaving her table and chairs empty. Another difference was that she apparently had some incense burning, and had laid out an elaborately sewn tablecloth that matched both her and the tent itself. Her ears swivel slightly, searching for sound for a moment, then she greets them.
"Oh! how didn't I see this coming!" She says, sniffing the air. "Katia and Shadow back again! and with friends?" She says, turning towards thew with her stitched on smile~
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Corinth and Kai held back a little startled by her appearance. "Hey Kazia." Shadow said a grin on his face. "These are my brothers. I figured they'd want to join in the fun tonight. How are you?" Shadow said feeling as if he had known Kazia for a melenium and was speaking with an old friend.
(I'm guess you fixed the censored? :P)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:29 pm

(yup~ tis fixed ;3)
"Oh, I'm doing fine~ Anyone here for your fortune?" She asks, head slightly tilted to the side. "Oh! and before I forget dear, Katia! I believe your sister misplaced this. I got back here and found it in my bag." The demon hops off the chair and goes back by the doll in the back, then she walks up to Kat, handing her a small silver object. "It's meant for you."
"huh? oh thanks~" Kat replies, looking at it for a second before gently tossing it a foot into the air. It transforms into a new scythe. The blade resembled a goats head, the horns becoming the sharp edge, and the base of the scythe was weighted with another, smaller blade on it, protruding out of the opposite side if where the main blade did. Kat seems joyful about the new scythe, an excited gleam in her eye. "Good, I was wondering how tonight might go without my scythe~" Kat comments, testing the sharpness of the blades.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Shadow envys the scythe and his thoughts of self harm return a he begins to drift into the far off land of his mind. "Fortunes huh?" Corinth piped up. "Why not, I get my fortune read." He said stepping forward loosing what we left of his formal demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:09 am

Kat changes the scythe back and puts it away, keeping a worried eye on Shadow. Kazia beckons for Corinth to sit and takes her place once more. She places her claws on two of the large array of symbols spread on the tablecloth. "Now dear, do you want advice on your near future? Or would you like a reading of what events may occur, maybe help with a certain problem. Or maybe something else. Just speak and I'll do my best. These eyes may have been blinded, but i assure you that they see a lot." Kazia speaks in soft tones, now lifting a claw to adjust the long scarf that covers her eyes and twists around her body.

Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:35 am

Tell me what's going to happen tomorrow after I get back to work for time." Corinth stated. PENISPENISPENISBALLZ didn't move and was already distant and Kai walked over to Corinth watching warily over his shoulder.
(I don't care what they do just make something up. Fortune teller. Kazia. Katia a doll. Oh well this is perfectly normal. XDXD)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:54 am

Kazia nods and places her claws back upon two of the symbols on the cloth in front of her. She's quiet for a minute before speaking once more. "Nothing out of the ordinary, though I suggest you watch your tongue. though you'll probably forget this advice." She says plainly.

Last edited by Dementia on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:31 pm

hahaha she changed t h e to faggoat....)
Cori listened intently. "Nah I try to listen to people that know more than me. Most of t h e time." Cori hadsexwith brushing of her words. Kai stood behind them trying to pay attention though he seemed rather spacey. Sh a d ow placed himself next to Kat once more gingery placing his arm around her waist. He seemed to be ack in his head, his expression had softened and t h e sword at his side seemed invisible to him.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:32 pm

and apparently s a i d has been replced by hadsexwith as well...
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Kat calmed a bit, seeing shadow start to come back to normal. "I'd listen to her warnings. I ignored them once and had to learn that lesson the hard way." Kat comments, noting Shadows arm about her waist but not thinking anything negative towards the fact. Kazia nods, chuckling in a knowing way.
"Sister, do you remember that?" Kazia chuckles, words directed towards the doll in the back. "It was hilarious!"
Kat crosses her arms in front of her.
"Hey! I almost died!" She says.
"But Scavenger's head rolled in the end, didn't it? you survived~" Kazia comments, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:44 pm

The boys stood a little straighter startled by Kazias word. "I'll heed your words love. Do your thing." Corinth said trying to be patient. Kai thumped Corinth on his head. " Listen to her man. Think about what Three and Four do when you don't listen?" Kai said a painful edge in his voice. Corinth's hands immediately flew around his rib cage. "Please go on Kazia" Corinth whispered looking down. Shadow was confused and his arm around Kat tensed a bit. "There's a reason I don't work for time." Shadow whispered in Kat's ear.
(Yeah twelve is the tamest of the Times...)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Kazia pats Corinths hand gently. "No harm done here dear." She says gently. " I think everyone in this room would rather this be a safe place..." She says to herself, hopping off her chair and going to the trunk sitting next to her sister. She opens it up and digs around in it, sniffing and feeling around for something.
Kat nods, acknowledging Shadow's words. "From what i've seen, I could guess why... It's like what little I've gotten joker to speak about before the circus...." Kat whispers back, speaking near inaudibly to herself at the end.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 am

Shadow nods and watches Kazia. "Kai let up, we're here to have fun right?" Shadow asked attempting to lighten the mood a bit. The weight of the air in the room lifted as Kai looked up and smiled over at him. "Yeah, yeah sorry." He said as if he had forgotten.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:02 am

Kazia returns with a little trinket , setting it on the table gently. "Here, this may come in handy. It's for luck." She says, settling down in her chair again.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:35 am

Corinth picked up the device gingerly. It reminded him of the steam punk thing Kai was trying to pull off and he cast a mocking glance to Kairos. "Thanks." Corinth added.
(I just can't write lately)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:54 am

"No problem. Now go do something worth your time.... And Kairos, watch your step." She says, adjusting her scarf again. before a slight commotion could be heard from outside.
(bleh, didn't know what to write >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:17 am

Kairos nodded forgetting Kazia was blind. "What's going on out there?" Shadow asked Kat confused.
Corinth slipped the trinket in his robe and thanked Kazia once more before getting up an peeking out of the tent.
(Me neither)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: