The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:46 pm

(http://younabluelovesyou.deviantart.com/art/Ram-415015322?ga_submit_new=10%253A1385072296 because am lazy and cannot fully describe this dude XD)
Kat shrugs and peeks outside as well.
Outside there was brief scuffle before Joker steps up out of nowhere, wearing a large black cloak, and pulls one of the two out of the fight.
"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING BOY!?!?" His harsh voice screams out at the figure. "Did I teach you nothing!?"The boys face was unreadable behind a dark mask with horns resembling a ram's. The demon he was fighting with turns on Joker now.
"Learn to control your troupe, patches! If I were you I'd just kill the little runt and be done with it's stupidity!" The demon hisses, looking like it could attack at any moment.
"Go back to your post, we'll finish this later." Joker growls at the boy, shoving him to the side harshly. "Now I suggest you just let this go and leave." he says calmly, not expectiong that to happen at all.
(u can take control of the random demon if u want, idk what to do with him XD)
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Shadow placed a hand on the hilt of his sword and located Kat making sure she wasn't in any immidiate danger. "That's Joker right?" Shadow asked recognizing the pache. "Is that his Kid or something?" Shadow asked having trouble piecing together the story. "Watch yourself Joker. One of these days..." The demon fumed as he walked off knowing he had no chance fihting him. Corinth watched carefully hiding most of his face behind the flap. Kai didn't move and seemed to be lost in thought, staring at the ground.
(I just took some five hour energy and I can feel my heart beating and i cant feel my pinkies so.....)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Joker immediately spat at the demon, only now truely in a rage. "AND ONE OF THSES DAYS MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN SOME RESPECT. WHEN IN HELL DID I SAY YOU OF ALL SCUM COULD CALL ME THAT?!?!?" He. Yells, lashing out and sending flame after the demon. Kat doesn't even blink at the fighting. "no, that's who we call Ram. He's fully human, but if you ask him he's demon. Joker took him in and now he's his apprentice under contract." she says.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Shadow flinched at the fire jumping back at into the tent. "Oh." He said quietly blushing embarrassed at his reaction . Kai scoffed at his brother. "It's no like your afraid of fire. Just afraid of hold habits." Kai said whispering the last part to himself. Corinth didn't move but was messing with the trinket in his pocket. He had never been fond of conflict and often went outside when shadow and Kai faught as kids. "I'll CALL YOU WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT YOU UGLY PACHE! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A GLORIFIED SACK OF FLESH! I COULD TAKE YOU IN A SECOND AND DO US ALL A FAVOUR!" The demon roared as he patted out the flames on his legs.
(Idk)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Joker hisses, showing mismatched fangs in varying stages of decay. "I. Worked. My. Tail. Off. Getting. This. Body. " he says, dangerously calm. "though if you think you can destroy me that easy, try... I like your tail, and mines getting a bit worn out." he says.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:48 pm

"OU DON'T HAVE A TAIL YOU BLOODY IDIOT! WHAT WERE YOU? A BLOB OF FLESH? HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU HUH? TO FIND ENOUGH BODIES TO SUIT THIS PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT?" The demon continued. Shadow steppe out of the tent and drew his sword on the demon. "Apologize." Shadow demanded his eyes dark and his wings outstretched. The tip of the blade rested in the hollow of the demons neck. It was silent. "Apologize." He repeated quietly twisting g the blade into the demons neck. He figured he shouldn't be out there. And hi pride forced him to make up for his cowardice. He also thought he could get some brownie points with joker.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Joker was honestly startled by shadow stepping iin, but he makes sure not to show it. "last chance" he says, stepping closer to the demon. Ram came up behind him, making sure that the demon was now surrounded.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:18 pm

The demon knew he was beat. He would leave before he was dead and he bowed deeply. "I'm leaving. My apologies sir." The demon said quietly his dignity waining. Shadow lowered his sword and followed the demon at sword point as he walked off. "This is as far as I go. You're welcome. Joker would have killed you you bloody idiot." Shadow said quoting the demon. He replaced his swor in his sheath and jogged back to Joker. "Good to see you again my friend. At least this time it's in a better context." Shadow said smiling and removing his mask revealing his face in hope Joker would recognize him. He extended a hand not sure how to greet him. Corinth stepped out from behind the tent followed by Kai.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Ram slips off after the demon. Joker shakes Shadows hand, starting to calm. "good to see you too. I thought you had been torn apart." he says, smile returning. His focus shifts to Katia quickly, and he gives her a tight hug. "i'm glad you're okay. Tell me if you need anything, okay?" he says, voice the gentlest it had ever been when heard by Shadow, or most others in fact.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Shadow didn't like joker touching her. Or offering his assistance and sho him a warning glare before smiling up again. "Yeah...I'm more clever than people give me credit for. Apparently he was a Pache. Greed was just a crown. I kinda kicked it off by accident and then we smothered the crown with demonsbane so yeah. These are my brothers by the way. Kairos and Corinth." Shadows explained nudging his brother's foreword a bit. Both extended a hand shaking gently with kind smiles. Corinth had gone pale. "Cori here isn't used to all of this. Heh kid can't stand blood much less something expertly crafted from a body." He joked.
(Having fun w/ urt mom?
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Joker shakes both of their hands. "you may call me jokr." he repeats to both of them before turning back to Shadow, a bit annoyed by the warning glance. "thanks, it took a lot to build this body up,. And. Its a lot of work to maintain. As I said before, I need a replacement for my current tail..." he says.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:38 am

(didnt get sent before: yeah :3 tho weve really just been sitting in the car for... 5 hours XD)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:28 am

Lol why so long? I thought she only lived an hour away???)
Shadow nods and his brothers step back. "I could probably give you an idiot to get a tail from." Shadow mumbles thinking of aldestan and alderic. "But anyways, how about the show?" Shadow asked looking to Kat becoming Weary of Joker.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:25 pm

(an hour? no, six XD)
Joker mostly covers himself in his cloak once more. "Oh! Yes, starts in a few~ I'll see you there. And don't forget to tell me about where I might get a new tail later." He says before heading towards the main tent in the center of the circus grounds. Kat waves goodbye to him.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 2:18 pm

"I don't get that guy." Shadow said after he had left. "Why is it because he's a bipolar fire spitting demon thing?" Corinth asked on half joking. "Something tells me that's not it." Kairos answered for shadow. "No no it's not his appearance. It's just there are people like him here and then in the same oringin there are people like...well Kat there are people like your sister and you. It's fascinating to me." Shadow said looking at Kat in almost Awe. "But anyways, uh...awkward....what now?" He asked realizing he kept drifing in and out of this serious tone and he was determined to stayaout of it.
(Well that explains a lot.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:18 pm

"guess it's the name." kat touches on the previous subject before going along with the subject change. "we can go to the main stage, that big tent over there, and watch Joker perform. Most are probably going to be gathering there soon." kat replies
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:21 pm

(XD)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:30 pm

"Cool then, that way I suppose." Shadow said stretching his wings out again. He walked alongside Kat to the tent at a relaxed pace, carefully scanning the crowd for threats. Kai and Corinth followed suit talking about the Times in hushed tones.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Belladonna runs up to them, sporting a plague doctor themed outfit. "Katia! I hoped you'd be here! I'm so glad you're okay!" She says hanging her mask off one of her horns and giving Kat a quick hug. "Distortion said you were safe, but I wasn't sure and- Oh! here, I made you something. Just... wait, let me find it...." She mutters, looking through her various pockets and even through the pouches on her belt. "Here!" She says, pulling out a small box and handing it to Kat. "I wanted to try combining a few things and ended up making these. They're really good~"
"Good to see you to. And thanks." Kat says, returning her hug. "You don't know how worried I was, and I didn't know where I could find you really since you're usually busy and all."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:32 am

Shadow smiled kindly at belladonna and allowed the girls to mingle not bothered in the least.
(Short scrappy post is short and scrappy)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:52 am

Belladonna nods. "Yeah, I wish I could have found you , but as you know, I had work." She says before turning to Shadow. "and hello again! I'm glad you're okay" She gives him a quick hug before stepping back, searching through her pockets again. She pulls out a few little pouches and hands them to him. Each carried a label of a different poison. " Antidotes, just in case~ they might come in handy for you." She says.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:30 am

Shadow takes the pouches and thanks her. "I'm positive I could find a good use for these." Shadow said shooting menacing grin toward his brothers though he was only joking. "Are you going to stay and watch with us?" Shadow asked lowering his wings a bit only slightly shielding Kat with one though there was no threat he felt the urge to have a hand or in this case a wing on her at all times.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:45 am

"Yep, you bet. Joker goes all out when he's up top." She says. "Best time to watch him. He makes sure that his prey and his friends will see his very best performance on these nights."
(blarg)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:56 am

"Cool I've never actually seen him perform unless you count fighting with greed..." Shadow said. "Lets go see him, c'mon." He said quietly.
(I can't think of anything CUZ FRIKING SHADOW WON'T TALK TO ME)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:28 pm

They walk to the main tent and go inside, raised in a circle are rings of stone rising high as bleachers surrounding a center of sand. Four large wooden posts were set up of lashed together wood. Each of the posts had large fires burning atop them. Already the tent was being filled with all different species, the fact that most were in costume for halloween allowing the more grotesque demons to blend in more and not cause alarm around non demons. Kat was suddenly tackled in a hug by a stockier boy with spiky black hair and bright green and red eyes. He was wearing a dark jacket with black feathers covering the back, and a half mask covering the bottom of his face in the shape of a beak that was a dull, marshy green. "you're okay!" a deep, vaugley familiar voice says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: