The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:21 pm

(I made Christmas candy for joo st Mon other copains. :3 >:3)
Shadow slowed as they rose towards the surface. The bullet pulled out of the ground and had them next to a forest, a desolate highway to their left. "Alright Chaps. This is where we get off." Shadow said installing himself. He pryed himself from the chair exposing bloody tacks coming from the chair as the bullet needed power to run and shadows blood was the best way to do it. His shirt had small puncture holes an inch apart and a dark red stream down his back. He grabbed his things and shoved the back of the bullet open hoping out onto the ground.
(Derp.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:09 pm

(:D yay!)
Kat notices the blood and sighs. There was always something. She picks up her stuff as well and exits, Morpheus following her.
(blehblehbleh)
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Shadow led them through the woods a ways to a small dark cabin that didn't seem to have any Windows. Shadow walked inside and threw his things on the red beaten couch before heading off to the bathroom to clean up.
"I used to live here." Luka said quietly. She rubbed her hand along the wall a far off look on her face. She shook her head clearing old memories away. There's one bed upstairs the couch is a fold out but I dunno if we have anything else. We'll figure it out later. "Luka said happily. "We still have to go to the meeting tonight in about two hours so I suggest getting ready." She said digging through her back and pulling out a small blue dress with a light grey trench coat. She ran to the nearby closet humming happily and shadow returned in his button up shirt and slacks, his waistcoat unbuttoned and his jacket hanging from his arm. He threw the things on the couch with his other stuff sitting himself tiredly. He smiled up at Kat. "Well now that thats over, at least for now, we have a ball to look forward to. Th bathrooms open if you wanna get ready. You don't have to yet, there's still a few hours. Do what you want love." He said.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:49 pm

"Might as well get ready now." Kat says, picking up her bag and heading towards the bathroom.
Morpheus sits down as well, staring at the ground, a distant look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:11 am

Shadow nudged Morpheus a bit. "You ok Morph?" Shadow asked gently.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:41 am

Morpheus just stares at his feet, guilt in his heart.
"Y-yeah, I'm okay." He speaks quietly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:42 am

Shadow moved and sat on the floor with him, using his senses to read his emotions. "What are you so guilty about Morph?" He asked quietly. Luke emerged from the closet, her dress on and her hair in a long braid down her back, the streaks of color i her hair looking more like ribbons than actual hair.
(Bleh crappy post is crappy)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:57 am

Morpheus speaks quietly. "I saw creacher before all this happened... He was in the room with me and Kat but I thought it was my imagination so I didn't say anything..." He says, not looking up.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:07 am

Shadow frowned. "So? Not your fault. You would have said something if you had known for sure. I didn't lose anything. No one got hurt. No problem Morph." Shadow said trying to ease the boy's conscious. He ran a hand through his hair with a sigh as Luka continued to prance around like an idiot. "I know how it feels to have something like that be your fault. I lost my mom because of it. But i was only 10. I couldn't have done anything if i tried. I still beat myself up over it but you know when i think about the facts I know there was nothing I could do. And you should think of it like that too." He said patting the boy on the back gently though in a brotherly way.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:57 pm

"I still don't feel right about it... I knew that eye was real..." He mutters, taking his hood off again. He scratches his head and seems to realize something. "Hey! look!" He speaks a bit excitedly. "My horns are finally growing in!" He points out, brushing tangled hair away from one of the two sharp nubs on his head.
Katia enters the room in her dress, though her scarf was still around her neck. She currently seemed to be focusing on something while holding the colored streak in her hair where she could see it, while her hair and eyes were shifting colors every so often.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:20 pm

"That's so cool! I didn't know you grow horns." Shadow said chuckling. Luka smiled as Kat walked in. "Wow! Your dress is gorgeous Kati!" Luka gushed. "You ok...?" She asked noticing her eyes and her odd focus on her hair. Shadow looked to he knowing something was wrong. "Kat you alright?" He asked a concerned look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Kat looks up from messing with her hair. "Huh? er-, yeah, I'm alright, why?" She says as her hair turns back to its normal purple. Her streak however had a barely visible bit of white on it, and if one looked closely at her eyes there was a tiny speck of white.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Neither of them noticing, they just shrugged it off. "Never mind. " Shadow said. Luka proceeded to continue prancing about the room happily. Shadow sat back down and rubbed his eyes. "I think I'll catch a wink before we go. It'll take us about 8 seconds to get there so wake me up at 9:58." Shadowsaid resting his head back on the couch.
(Blehblehbleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:10 pm

"Alright, will do~" Kat replies to Shadow.
Morpheus pokes Shadows head with a finger. "Can I have a dream?" He asks.
(blehblehblehbleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Shadow laughs. "Why not?" Shadow said happily. Luka was beyond confused but decided to keep quiet and pay attention.
(Bleh bleh.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Morpheus keeps a claw on him and begins to sort out the dreams within Shadows mind, being a picky eater. After a moment he finds one he likes and takes it, making it appear as a few small star-like forms in his other hand. He smiles and pops one in his mouth. "Thank you~" He says happily after swallowing.
(Bleh bleh bleh bleh, bleh bleh? bleh, blehbleh bleh blah. :3)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Shadow just smiled andnodded before going to sleep. Luka Sat on the floor in front of the hearth. "Ok so now that he's asleep. Gurrrlll you gotta give me deets. I know nothing abutyou!" Luka said. Her face went straight. "Please slapme if I I ever start talking like that again...ugh" She said shuddering. "But seriously...who are you?" She asked.
(Bleh. Sorry lat post thought it went through a while ago. :/ :3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:54 pm

"Just a humble half-blood with nothin to do." Kat replies, sitting down by her. "Half demon that is." She adds, realizing how vague her statement was. "There honestly isn't much to me. Though if you have any questions just ask."
Morpheus sits down next to her, nibbling on another piece of a dream.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:33 am

(Nibbling a dream. Something about that phrase makes me really happy...)
Lula sat back against the hearth. "Well...do you do anything other than follow my butthead uncle around. Family I dunno just like..." Luka said unsure of how to ask a good question.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:41 am

"Yeah, I've got family. My father's a demon, know as Nor. And my mother... She moved somewhere, I still haven't found her, but I get messages from time to time." Kat replies.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:21 pm

She nodded gently. "My family was like that sorta. My dad was stuck with me and my mom got "taken away" as my dad said it. He wasn't too happy about her absence. A lot of time that ended up being my fault for some reason. I'll assume you've met him. Not a happy guy in a good mood. You should see him angry." Luka said quietly. "My mom was an in between. One of Four. They can be omnipresent or right here if they want. They know everything on every timeplane and every alternate reality. That's how I got my wing. And I can sometimes see things in the future and the past that I couldn't have witnessed. I can't be everywhere and I don't know anything more than you most likely, but can I just say how freaky it is when yourremevering something that didn't happen to you? Heh, sorry, rant." She said shaking herself out of the train of though in which she resided.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:34 pm

"Tis alright, and you would have hated memory then." Kat says, getting slightly lost in thought again. "Forces the remembrance and reliving of whatever memories he choses so he can get at your soul." She continues, thinking aloud now.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:16 pm

Luka shuddered a moment. "We'll he must be fun at parties..." She said sarcastically. She glanced up at the clock on the stone stacked mantle. "We should head out. I'll wake up Shadow." She said a mischievous grin on her face. She grabbed a small black box from the kitchen table and shook it next to shadows ear creating a seemingly impossible monstrous roar. Shadow woke with a start. "Time to go then, you all know the drill." He said handing blue pearls to each of them stomping on it after donning his jacket and fixing his waistcoat. Luka fixed her grey lace leggings before donning a pair of flats and stomping on the pearl with a sarcastic salute to Kat.
(Heh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Katia just tightens her scarf real quick out of habit before stomping on a pearl herself.
(blehblehblehblehbleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:54 pm

(also: Homestuck: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6 )
:o)

Last edited by Dementia on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-