The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:15 pm

(Thnx for teh link. :D)
They arrived on a masonic path, many thousands of precious gems cut to make small shapes in the ground. Luka smiled at the pathway a they walked up. "Alright their going to ask for your name. So say Victor ok Kat? If they find out you aren't of their blood they wont let you in. They also will messme up in some way if they catch you so try to blend in. It shouldn't be too hard though. No one looks the same. Oh and after they kill the criminals everyone's gonna do the chant thingy. Mocht Chiegnt. That's it Th meeting will only be about an hour. let's go." Shadow said extending a hand to her.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Kat takes his hand. "Alright, I was just about to ask." She replies, walking alongside him.
(blehblehbleh.)
(and np~)
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Shadow leads them up to a dark grey stone building with deep blue spots where it looked like someone had spilled paint though in some odd way it was methodical. Two Large men in black suits with blue ties stood by the door each of their wings featherless and bleeding. "Names." The larger one said lowering his glasses on his nose revealing empty eye sockets with gold rings pierced through the lids. Shadow stepped forward. "Victor. Isaac Victory. This is my family." Shadow said his voice stoney. Intermarriage between bygons of the same family was not uncommon so the guards simply nodded. Luka nodded. "Victor. Daughter of Kairos." She said a knowing smirkonher face. The Gaurds stepped apart widekniwing full well that name an the story behind it. The guard then turned to Kathis unseeing eye sockets somehow boreing into her.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:31 pm

"Victor as well, Katia Victor." Kat says to the guards, not reacting much to them.
(blehblehbleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:13 pm

The guards simply nod at her making way. Shadow takes her hand once more. "See? Easy. Now our booth is towards the front. Second row I think." Shadow said leading them through heavy black arches into a huge room. Four people sat in the front of the room each with different crowns though they all wore heavy blue and grey robes. Their were ornate black booths with names in golden plaques on each. Much like confession boxes one would see at a Synagogue. Shadow led them to one and luka pointed to another one with the name Lewis on the plaque. A tall boy with blue hair in a sort of mohawk much like Shadows stood by the box his twinkling grey eyes watching luka. Shadow nodded and she ran over and hugged the boy before he opened the door of the box ushering her in.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:17 pm

(bleh, skip me plz, I can't think of anything right now >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:51 pm

(Np :3)
Shadow led her into the box and closed the door. The council stood and began reciting the history of the bygons. Shadow sighed gently. "I never liked any of this but this is the most boring. I think it's funny they put us in friking confessions boxes to see this whole ordeal. It's supposed to make us somber but all it does is make us tired. Everything is hard to hear. But I guess for the kids like me it kept the room from hearing the mental scarring of the young." Shadow muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:16 pm

"hmm..." Kat voices quietly, seeming a tad lost in thought.
(bleh >.< still cant think of anythin srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:11 am

The recites went on for awhile and then the councilmen withdrew to their posts. Some of the guard looking people pulled out five men, many being dirty and weak. Wooden posts emerged from the ground behind each one and their hands were shackled to the posts. Three more guards came out presenting whips and it began. Their agonized screams echoing through the room. Shadow had long since curled up and hidden his face, gently shivering.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:07 am

Kat fell where she was, shaking violently, and curls up, eyes tightly shut. In her mind it was if she could hear Day's angry screams once more, and she could feel his eyes watching her.
"Worhtless... DISGUSTING HALFER!...You did this to yourself!...Worst of your kind...No one would ever love you... SEE WHAT YOU DID!?!" Snippets of all she was constantly told by him flooded her mind. A few tears dripped down her face.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:58 am

The guards would run up to the criminals checking for a pulse every now and again after they had gone unconscious, and after one was determined as dead, the crowd would chant the two words, meaning cleansed of the living. Shadow had uncurled but kept his eyes down. He attempted to understand the odd waves of emotion he was reading from Kat. He gently rubbed her back whispering things to her softly. THough he knew full well there was nothing he could do to end the memories. He simply did his best to hold her and make her feel safe.
(Well this is depressing. Ive never like the council, for many reasins, this is probably the main reason. :/)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 am

Katia calmed a little bit, the memories being muted slightly as Shadow tried to help her.
(blehblehbleh)
(and: read any homestuck? :3)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:47 am

(i dont know how....also, might not be here at break, not feeling well)
Each man died and his body was carried away to be fed to the lions as tigers they held on the grounds. The councilmen each stepped foreword and explained how the deaths of these people was not only a good thing but it benefitted everyone so on so forth. The meeting was adjourned and people began filing out of the boxes. Many with tear streaked face and crying children. Others were laughing and obviously drunk. Shadow led Kat out of the stone building and into the courtyard. "Luka will meet us at Jaques house. We don't have to wait for her. We can either fly or catch a tram. Whatever you want. You alright?" He asked gently wiping her face.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:49 pm

(kk, I hope u feel better soon tho!)
She works to rid the sneering and hurtful voice from her mind. "Yeah, i'm alright. Just got a little lost in old memories..." She answers quietly. "And I don't really care honestly, either way's fine." She continues, feeling a little stupid.
(Here ye are~ http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6 )
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Thanks!!!!!!!)
Shadow smiled at her gently. "Up and away then. I don't like the tram anyways." Shadow said scooping her up. He launched up in the air and began flying east. Many others were fling in this direction as well as many black cars filling the thin roads leading away from the Council building. A few minutes pass and Shadow lands gently at a large white house, people streaming into the building and many running out drunk. "I dont think we should go in the building bu theres a nice deck and some other stuff out back.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Kat nods, getting over the brief fear that came from the flight. "Alright~" She finally speaks, seeming happier than before.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Shadow leads her to the back of the house spotting Luka standing, a red cup in her hand next to the oy form the COuncil building. Shadow jogged over to her and grabbed the drink form her chucking it away as far as he could. "Nope." He said. He walked back over to Kat. "My niece is 16 going on 22." He joked seeming lighter himself. the moon was now at it's peak and the water of the lake shimmered. "I always like coming here. though not the things that precursor it." He said.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Kat laughs shortly before turning to look up at the moon. "Yeah, It's pretty nice here." She comments quietly, her hair and eyes brightening a bit with her mood. "And with the sky being so clear tonight you can see Aku and the star spirits shining brightly." she says to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:49 pm

"Who?" Shadow asked confused.
(Bleh im not able to think normal atm)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:52 pm

"The moon." The kat answers. "He's called Aku." She finishes lightly, warmer memories with Night fluttering about her mind.
(tis alright~)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:54 pm

"Cool. I like him then. I've always had a thing for the moon adnt he stars." He says. "Hey come on I wanna show you something." SHadow said taking her hand and leading her down a small cobblestone path to a small gazebo worn and old though somehow it was fresh and new.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Kat walks beside him, a small smile on her lips.
(bleh can't think of anything >.< srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Shadow stepped up onto the gazebo running his hand along the faded white wood. "I use to dance here with my mom. And she would sing and I would dancearound like the 7 year old idiot I was." He said laughing a little. He quickly got exited and began searching the bench that ringed around the inside of the gazebo. He gently tugged up a board revealing an old dusty guitar. "I can't believe this is still here." He said happily taking it out. He plucked few strings mixing up chordsas he hummed gently, taking a seat next to the place he had retireved the guitar.
(Tis ok these r kinda hard to reply to)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:24 pm

(Squak like an imbecile and shit on your desk. -_-)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Kat laughs shortly and sits down next to him. "I would say we could reenact that, but I couldn't hold a note to save my life." She says happily.
(XDXDXD first few acts were controlled by the audience.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: