The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:35 pm

(heads up: KAt's getting a major revamp. I hate her right now. like seriously. I found myself wishing she would die yesterday. which is kinda sad. cause she's my mascot. IDK. Maybe it's just all the Tab I just drank speaking.)
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:18 pm

(Revamp? Tab? Idk what this means bro. I don't hate her. I think she's one of your best chars next to morph and King. )
Shadow finished the song softly. He stood and stretched. "I'm just gonna go wrap up my back and go to sleep. I Haven't got anything better to do. You can sleep in my room again or in your room, whatever you like love. Gnight Kat." He said marching upstairs. Shadow took of his shirt and stared at the back half of himself. His gnarled back and legs. Awful. Ugly. Horrid things. Shadow began mumbling things to himself not truly aware of the words coming out of his mouth. He got on his stomach next to his bed and reached under his bed grabbing the medium sized white kit. He popped it open and grabbed a few rolls of white sterile gauze and set them next to him. The silver glint of his razor, even in the dark room, was unmistakable. He picked it up and closed the kit. "Hopeless. Lost. Stupid. Worthless. Broken. Open. Closed. Open. Closed. Fix. Fix." He mumbled ober and over. He quickly wrapped his back in the gauze and bolted into the bathroom across the hall locking the door. He stood completely in the dark spinning the blade around in his fingers. "Fix. Fix. Hopeless. Lost. Broken. Worthless. Fix. Fix." He continued to mumble. Tears rolled down his face, thinking his words we're totally true and nothing was odd of the mantra. He took the blade in his right hand gently stroking his left hip with it. The blade dug into his skin as he pressed harder and harder until there was no more skin to slit. He moved to his other hip repeating the same actions. The blade caressed his right wrist as blood dripped down the sides of his torso.
(Annnd all of a sudden in depressed. 0-0)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:06 pm

(well, this isn't going to help Kat's mood. She was already feeling a bit depressed, and...Those cookies could take down an elephant... And so many other things to list them would take me forever and i don't flippin feel like listing crap atm.)
Kat coughs lightly, still in her darker thoughts. She waits a minute before beginning to head upstairs, smelling the blood instantly. She catches a glimpse of Shadow through the door that wasn't fully closed and immediately stops, opening the door quickly. Something in her snapped.
"The hell are you doing!?!" She nearly yells, part of her still trying to keep her from anger while the rest raged over a million things. Her eyes had turned blood red, and her fangs were bared. "Cutting yourself up!?! Over what!?! The hell!?!" Her voice harshly rings, sounding less and less like her as she struggled to put her thoughts into words. She forces the razor from his hand, cutting her own in the process, but she didn't care. "I can't. When I let an eye off you! Just." Katia continues, feeling like a scolding parent. With unusual swiftness for her, she moves closer to his side, a claw on the back of his neck, then suddenly takes them to her sisters front porch. She opens the door quickly and shoves him inside, then quickly slams the door closed, locking it. "WATCH HIM." She yells to a confused sister outside. then she shifts closer to her other, less human form once more, using the wings to help combat the cold as she trudges away, needing to be alone for a moment.
(well, she's snapped. Tell me if i need to edit.)

Last edited by Dementia on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:08 pm

(oh, and just ask ur mom about Tab, she'll probably know what it is. XD)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 am

(Woah. Never seen this side of Kat before... cool...I think...)
Shadow was totally stunned by her sudden change of charecter. He turned to Kats sister, tears no longer rolling down his face. "Hey...." Shadow said rather awkwardly. He crouched down hugging his torso, hiding his bleeding hipbones. "I-I'm sorry for the circumstances...I I just...it's a drug. That's what it is." Shadow said his voice shaky. "You got a shirt I could borrow? And...some...uh antiseptic? I'll just...clean this up...and..." Shadow said standing up and beginning to pace. "I'll just clean up and I can tell someone about this. I've got to explain this to you. And then I gotta tell Kat she...God dammit I'm so stupid. I just...I jeez. You Got a shirt? Some antiseptic?" Shadow said unknowingly repeating himself.
(K I have an idea...need a shirt...some antiseptic. And nothing. IDEAIDEAIDEAIDEA ANDMYMOMDOESNTKNOWWHATTABIS)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:22 am

Ohmygosh I have to go to bed. And wake up. And then read your reply. I'm going to die. Jdsnxudslsjsnksosbabwisizpanwnsjhsbsksuzb)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:55 am

"Yeah, sure, give me a second." Kat's sister replies, rummaging through the various drawers in her house before coming back with what he's asked and more. She sets two different shirts down by him along with some antiseptic, some bandages, and some scotch tape. "Um, here. If you need anything else just ask." She continues gently. Zey pads over to her protectively. She looks out the window, a bit of concern finally showing as her eyes trace the trail in the snow. She could smell the blood from Kat's cut. She tore her eyes away from the trail to make sure she obeyed her sister by keeping an eye on Shadow for a while.
(ooh! more ideas!)
(AND OMG SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT TAB IS? I THOUGHT SHE WOULD. TAB IS THIS OLD SODA BRAND. APPARENTLY IT WAS MORE POPULAR WHEN MY MOTHER WAS YOUNG.)
(AND nuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! I will send this to ur brain then!)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:18 am

Shadow turned to her. "Thank you so much...now where to begin." Shadow said. He took the antiseptic an rubbed it on his hips an wrist before sliding the shirt over his head. "When I was younger..my brother said..some things an long story short I Got into drugs...and well I Got caught and I didn't have access to anything. I already...self harmed...because I was depressed but one Night I was just being especially stupid...and I wanted to see if I could get high off slitting my own skin." Shadow said crouching down an hugging himself again. "It worked. In a different way. I Got happier and it wasn't as harmful to the inside of me as some of the other stuff that I was doing was. So every now and again...I get a relapse. Where I nee to get high. And this comes after a generally depressed spell an then it's both an antidepressant and it get me a fix. I'm an addict. It's sick and stupid and I've been doin so much better now that your sister's around. Like after we found my dad...yeah...but I would hav been so much worse by now. I just want to fix me. And I keep messing it up an I can't fix my head and it just...I...I think I love her but...I'm...later." he said standing up again. I gotta go Talk to her and...fix her hand. Thank you. So much. Really I couldn't be more grateful. Sometimes all you need is a pair of ears." Shadow said pocketing the antiseptic and a pouch of bandages. He trudged out in the snow following her footprints an the bloodtrail and eventually found her. He perched himself in a tree behind her. "Kat?" He whispered terrified she wouldn't want to talk to him. Ever again. He let her down. He let her down. He ha to fix it. If not himself at least Kat.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:49 am

Katia was sitting huddled within her wings, hands around the scars on her neck, now painfully showing how the marks perfectly matched her own claws. Fear forced this on her, as her anger had sent her out alone. There were several cuts and scrapes in the bark of the tree she was sitting under, along as in the trees around her. Her scythe lay wedged in the tree to the left, the handle stretched out towards her, and the smaller blade on the base was level with Shadow's neck. There was a smaller gash on her back, adding more red to the snow. The muffled sound of weeping could be heard over the silence which encased the woods, small, and pitiful.

Shadow's razor had been thrown on the ground, blood decorating it and everything around it.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:34 am

Shadow gained some courage and moved to the ground slowly circling her until he reacted the tree in front of her. "Kat? It-it's me...Isaac." Shadow said surprised at the use of his real name from himself. He crouched in the snow to make himself eye level with her. He wrapped his wings around himself as she had and tried to keep himself calm. "I guess I've really fucked up this time huh?" Shadow said quietly.
(This is so fascinating to me to see thi other side of Kat. Idk y I'm so....idk it's just cool.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:55 am

(Btw not gonna have WiFi for a few days so... sowwy)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Kat stands silently, feet like lead. Blood dripped from her right hand, adding more color to the snow. "It's not your fault." she says quietly, tears still rolling down her face. Kat easily removes her scythe from the tree it was wedged in and balances it on her shoulder. The blade was only inches from the back of her neck, while the handle was feebly held in her bleeding hand. The cold was obviously getting to her, and she didnt seem well at all.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Shadow stood and made his way closer to her. "Yes Kat it is. It all my fault. I couldn't suppress this...this...addiction. I couldn't fix it and I need to and you helped me. Jone of this is your. Fault. None of it, please don't say it's yours because all of this is on me. C`mere lemme see your hand. Please." Shadow begged finally reaching her as he finished his explanation. He poured some antiseptic on the gause and heldit in his hands ready to wrap her hand if she would accept his help.
(Stole my moms phone. >:D)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:10 am

(>:D yes! steal all of the phones! all of them!)
Kat lowers her scythe from the back of her neck, blood dripping down it from her hand. "It's fine Isaac..." She says quietly, her shivering becoming slightly more evident. "Just... I..." Kat takes a shuttering breath, now using her scythe to hold herself up as her breathing became rapid and she shook violently, one hand was held over her racing heart. She knew this was going to happen. Her cares and emotions, the frustration and the hate, all that she had kept bottled up was leaking out as she lost hold and began to drown in what had been tearing her up inside silently for years.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Shadow watched horrified as she fell to the ground. He immediately wrapped her hand and picked her up flying back towards the house of her sister screaming wildly for her. "KAT! DUDE OPEN THE DOOR FAST!" Shadow wailed as he dove towards the house. He folded his wings just before he reached the door and maneuvered in such a way Kat would fall atop him safely. "I was talking to her and she seemed really out of it and then she collapsed and I don't know what to do. She held her chest an was all weak looking before she fell is she ok? Did she faint? Oh my God I'm so sorry Kats I'm so so sorry this is all my fault I just couldn't help myself. I'm so so sorry." Shadow said rapidly almost to where it wasn't understandable.
(You gave shadow a heart attack. Good for you. XDXDXD) (Also, I think I might be sadistic...)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:38 pm

(Lemme know if I need to edit I just assumed she collapsed. Idk. You. Could just have her rage at him which could also be the possibility I didn't think of till now. Do whatever love. :3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 pm

"I-It's alright." Katia murmurs, deathly still. Her sister quickly closed the door and was by her sisters side. She checks her temperature with the back of a hand and throws a blanket over her and Shadow.
"Just stay there for a second, she's cold as ice." She says, noting her sisters loss of consciousness. "I-I think she'll be fine... Zey gets like this sorta when he's outside for long, but he's cold blooded... and I don't know about her heart..."
(THIS REPLY IS CRAPPY BUT MY FIRST FEW WERE DELETED BY MY STUPID PHONE. I HAD THIS DONE HOURS AGO.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Shadows eyes buldged out of his head. "Kat I have an idea...Can you take me back to my house for a sec? I just have to grab some stuff real fast. I think I can regulate her blood flow an her heart...if it works..." Shadow said slightly unsure. The process involved mixing his blood which by genetics moves at hundreds of miles per hours providing tons of electrolytes that chargers heart as well and supply the need for a blood substitute. Science was not Shadows strong suit but he knew enough to know his blood was equivalent to an electric charge.
(Bleh. Science. Bleh. An no worries. :3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:04 pm

She shakes her head. "Honestly, for now, I think we should just see what happens. It may just be from being in the cold..." She answers nervously.
(bleh, crappy short reply >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Shadow took a shaky breath and nodded. "Yeah ok. Ok. Your probably right." Shadow croaked nervously. " Her back. There's a gash on her back." Shadow said quietly trying to focus. "Hey Kat." He breathed. "The scars...on her neck...they match...her own claws..." Shadow said trying not to pry but desperately seeking an explanation. An accident or something it had to be.
(Bleh.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:24 am

"...Yeah..." She says quietly, trying not to look at the scars. She doesn't continue on the subject after that however, and changes it. "I'm going to take a look at the gash on her back." she says, lifting up part of the back of her sisters shirt. There was something metallic that she obviously didn't see or knew about to the right of her cut, in the middle of her back. "Her back looks fine, It's nothing bad." She comments.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:57 am

"What's that?" Shadow said pointing to the metallic piece in her back.
(I think I broke the record for shortest crappiest post ever.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:03 am

(nah, I wrote something that'd cause it >.<)
"What's what?" She says, genuinely confused. "Her... scars? ... I thought you knew...." She says, looking at the marks deforming her sisters entire back. The scars only got worse the further up her back they went, and most was cut off by her shirt. Two nails went unnoticed by Katia's eyes. Each held a small symbol carved into them.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:56 am

"No the nails." Shadow said becoming agitated.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:58 am

"Nails?" She asks, looking confused and looking over her sisters back once more. "There isn't anything there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: