The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:41 pm

(Lol I say this a lot but I love your cat XDXD)
Shadow scratched his chin. "Mm. I'd rather not go through all of it with Kai but maybe we could talk to Time... I know twelve was bad but Time...ok time is worse but if we do it right, he might could reason with day? Or he could pay Kai to make them worse... I dunno." Shadow mumbled. He became lightheaded. His face paled. Shadow reached for his drink sucking down the thin reddish liquid in no time flat. His dizziness didn't waver. "Maybe I should sit a minute, I don't think it bled this much last time..." Shadow said sitting on his bed his vision blurring. "Kat I gotta stay awake I can't let them take you again..." shadow whispered lying back on the bed seemingly against his will.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:07 am

Katia is immediately by his side. She sits next to him, a bit of concern showing. "If you're tired then please sleep. Don't stay up for me." She says gently "If it helps I'll stay right here, I wont leave, I wont wander off. I promise." She says, brushing some of his hair away from his eyes. "I'll be right here when you wake up."
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 am

Shadow gripped her hand desperately. "Promise?" He croaked the blood loss and sleep deprivation finally catching up to him as his eyes began to droop closed. Shadows grip on her hand was like iron as he clutched onto her like life.
(Bleh. Can't sleep. Nightmares. It's not even midnight. :/)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:18 am

"I promise." She confirms with a small nod of the head. "Now get some rest."

( :/ I say you should punch ur nightmares in the throat!)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:31 am

Shadow drifted off into a plagued sleep dreaming of the night when he ran into the conductor hybrids in full detail. The pain grew and grew until it became pleasurable and it turned from nightmare to happy dream. The guilt in the back of his mind, his original consciousness screamed for it to stop an th t this was wrong but it was muffled compared to the cries of joy escaping from the little Shadow in the train yard with the conductors. The red ribbons drifting down his back were beautiful works of art and he sought to preserve them but was unable to do so as the dream rewinded and played back over and over again.
(I did. People are gonna think I have a hickey if I do it any harder though. :P)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:21 am

Katia sighs, glad he was finally asleep, but still concerned for him. She carefully removes her hand from his and curls up, sitting next to his still form as she promised. Kat stares at her arm, at the scars that would never heal, and the curses that would never go away. a part of a sentence from before stuck in her mind. "...He might could reason with Day?..." She knew that could never happen. Day wanted her back, wanted her to suffer worse than death. She knew what would happen if she got anywhere near the spirit.
She turns her mind off the subject and ends up thinking back to Shadow. She watches him for a little bit, thinking back upon everything.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:57 am

Shadow woke later when the moon was at its peak soaked in sweat. He was able to tell his bleeding had stopped and the scars had reformed as the curse implied. To reopen they must at one point close. He leaned up still feeling a bit dizzy. He scanned the room happy to find Kat still next to him curled up in a ball. A sigh of relief escaped his lips and he got up not as steady ashe anticipated putting him on a knee shortly after standing. He opted for crawling and got a drink from the fridge in his room. He ended up downing three bottles before he took a breath, his chest heaving. Shadow rubbed his eyes and his shins trying to wake himself up more to no avail.
(bleh crappy post is crappy)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Kat had zoned out near completely, near falling asleep by the time Shadow woke. She snaps out of it however when she sees Shadow crawling across the floor. "you alright!?" She asks, uncurling and walking over to him, then she sits on her knees next to him.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:02 pm

"Huh?" Shadow said seeming confused. "Oh yeah, Yeah I'm fine. Walking is for people with feet. I has no feet. I just needed a drink. I'm fine." Shadow assured his mind still fuzzy but becoming clearer as the bloodsub traveled through his vains. He tried to focus on Kat best be could, taking in her facial features with great intensity.
(Bleh. Short crappy post is short and crappy)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Kat wasn't fully convinced, though she calmed slightly. "Alright, tell me if you need anything else then." She says quietly
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Shadow rested his head back against the wall his eyes closed though not asleep. "Hey Kat? Can I ask you something?" Shadow asked quietly his voice unreadable.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 pm

"hmm??.. Yeah, What is it?" She asks quiet as well, leaning in a little to hear.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 am

"Do you ever feel….purposeless? Like your just a body here. Like there's really no point in being here?" Shadow asked quieter still. The moon was not out and the room was eerily dark other than a light from the fireplace downstairs that remained on most of the time, thought the light did not spread out nearly enough to see well.
(belh bleh bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Kat laughs shortly before adopting a surprisingly cold tone. "Of course. There isn't any reason for me to be alive really. All I've ever really done is cause trouble... Though I still find things to live for."
(bleh, couldn't think of anything.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Shadow was superseding her sudden change in demeanor. "You don't cause trouble." Shadow said quietly, remaining submissive. "Like what? Like what do you have to live for I mean?" Shadow said his voice barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:19 pm

(Btw sorry about. Break today...didn't really know ho to ask her to leave. :/)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:32 pm

She sit's down next to him, facing the darkness. "Well.... er....I have to find some way to see Night again.... I can't just never see him again... And It wouldn't be fair to my sister. We've agreed not to do anything to cause our death if possible, that way we don't steal from each other and it's not a race to die first... And well... uh, I'd rather not leave you." She says, tone lightening a bit near the end.
(tis alright~)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Shadow simply nodded. "I dunno Kat. I really feel like I have no purpose here. It's just like I've been here for so long and all I've ever done is hurt other people and hide from everyone else. I think that's why I need you around so badly. Because you an my mom....are the only two people capable of being between either of those. " Shadow said his voice raising to a normal level again. "Sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to get all...like that. Heh. Happens sometimes." Shadow said brushing it off. "I'm gonna grab a shower and then we can go do stuff. You know what tomorrow is right? Halloween." Shadow said with a grin. He gathered some clothes and began to exit the room. He stopped in the doorway not turning to her. "And Kat," he whispered. "I'm not brave. I'm just good at talking and fighting. " Shadow said bluntly. He went down the hall and jumped in the shower scrubbing the blood off his back and wings as best he could.
(Idk where that came from....and so it's Halloween now....yeah)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:28 pm

(XD yay! random Halloween time!)
Kat sighs and returns to what was pretty much her room, grabbing her bag and changing into a longsleeve purple and white striped shirt and some dark grey skinny jeans. Then she begins rummaging around in her bag for something. A small sealed envelope falls out and she pauses, picking it up. The paper was old and yellow, sealed with blood red wax that contained a complicated pattern on it. She smiles lightly. Just like last year and every year before. Joker's circus's special, one night of the year, overworld appearance. She didn't even have to read it to know.
(perfect~ Joker does stuff for halloween~)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:39 pm

(Oh shadows just gonna LOVE this. XDXD)
Shadow blanked out a he stayed himself and threw on a pair of neon blue jeans, and a blue grey button up. He also threw on his blue leather jacket to hide his back if it decided to open up again. He went back to Kat, two apples in his hands. "What's that?" Shadow asked his mouth full. He placed the other one on her bed and was leaning against the desk.
(Bleh.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:00 am

Kat Shows him the envelope. "Invitation from my friend Joker to attend his yearly celebration in the overworld~." She says before opening the envelope and pulling out the letter inside. It was covered in near-illegible scribbles, though Kat seemed to read them just fine. "Alright, so let's see... He's hosting it over by the phobia's place, easy... All of the troupe will be coming.... third tree to the left, fifth to the right....and as usual more information will be told after his show.~ Looks like we've got something to do for halloween~" She says happily. "Well, um, of course if you want to go. If not, I'm fine doing something else." She states, a little less lighthearted.
She takes the other apple and takes a bite out of it, placing the letter on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:01 am

(ERIN IDK Y BUT I REALLY LIKE THIS SONG RIGHT NOW AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY SO YAY!!! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnevlbEy-Qo)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:41 am

"No yeah absolutely, I'd love to see him do whatever it is he does. Sounds like fun. Halloween and my birthday are the only days I'm legally allowed to show my wings in public. So yeah I totally wanna go." Shadow said enthusiastically. "But as of now, What do you wanna do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:42 pm

"Alright~ and let me think... Have a costume? If not, I know where to get you one~" She says, thinking. "That's always been one of my favorite parts of Halloween~" She says happily.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:50 pm

"Heh, no not really. No one ever sold costumes with wing slits so no I never did anything on Halloween. What have you got in mind?" Shadow asked his interest peaked.
(I have an awful feeling about this...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: