The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:39 pm

(Like I said before if your gonna do grell do it right. Will change it after u reply :P)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Kat takes a shower before beginning to head to bed, noting the growing ridges on her back hinting the regrowth of her wings. She sits on the bed, wearing an oversized tee and some pajama pants. Kat messes with a knife of hers, unable to sleep just yet, while paranoia started to drift into her mind. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to sleep with it growing. She'd have to go talk to Monophobia when she got the chance, though he probably wouldn't help.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:37 pm

(XDXDXD)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:40 pm

As soon as he heard the door close, Shadow padded out of his room his pistol reloaded and shoved in the side of his waistband. He drifted across the hall and opened her door silently closing behind him. Not noticing she was awake Shadow stood in the corner of her room breathing gently, listening intently to her every breath. He could even hear her heartbeat from time to time. He was not fully in his mind. Moving or breathing off of instinct to protect alone. He couldn't wait for his night vision to kick in but until it did he would feel as if something were in the room with them with every waking minute.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Kat looks up from her lap, moving to get up and grab something from her bag, when she notices the silhouette of something in the corner. She jumps slightly, holding her knife at the ready. She wasn't sure if it was just her mind playing tricks on her or something else so she stays quiet.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Shadows eyes ha adjusted an he saw her jump in her bed as if startled. "S-s- sorry. It's just me. I didn't mean to scare you I was just gonna watch you er.." Shadow said realizing the creepiness o his phrase. "Watch over you I mean." Shadow said hanging his head. "I thought you were asleep. I don't think I can take having someone else take you so I was just gonna watch.." Shadow trailed off not being able to find the right words to say. " You're really important to me Kat. I need you here. Next to me. I've lived alone for so long with just me and Toruke, which by the way isn't a murderous beast he's just my anger and my dad's evil spirit all combined into the ugly shadow of a thing that can't really do anything but hold stuff down. It can't actually tear skin or break anything. But anyways he's hard to live with an he came out often. Then when you showed up...he...was...replaced." Shadow said quietly sinking to the floor remaining in the corner.
(YOU SIT IN THE CORNER YOU IDOT IF YOU'RE GONNA TEXT SOMEONE DURING AN ASSASSINATION YOU'RE GONNA FRIKING SIT IN THE CORNER)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:25 pm

"ALright, I think i kinda understand." Kat says, calming and only loosely holding the knife. "and yeah, I do tend to get taken a lot... Just a curse i guess. I can see why you'd be worried... and er- This kinda saves me a bit of embarrassment..." She begins, blushing slightly. "er- could I maybe sleep... in your room tonight? I've been um, having trouble being alone lately..." She says, looking at the floor, embarrassed. "and so I get paranoid... and freaked out... and yeah..."
(anfluihgliguliaghhailhiltagnatgl)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Shadow smiled into the darkness. "Yeah. Ok that's fine by me. not a problem at all. And I get what you mean. After having someone there and then no one its kinda...weird. So yeah." Shadow said getting up. He picked her up off the bed ignoring any protest she could have made. Shadow set her gently on the bed lying down himself.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Kat sighs, her words ignored, but doesn't really mind it. She lies down as well, curling up on her right side, a light blush still on her face. "Goodnight then I guess." She says.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:57 pm

Shadow sighs in content. "Gnight love." He whispered carefully placing himself around her his hand draped over her waist.
(bleh nbleh bleh bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Kat drifts off to sleep, smiling lightly.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Shadow didn't remebr falling asleep. He woke sleepily and carefully unwrapped himself away from Kat. He stood quietly stretching before leaving the room. He set on the kettle and leaned against the bar waiting for it to go off. He couldn't think about anyhting properly. only little thought bubbles drifted through his head , not able to grasp any of them. He simply wanted to go back to his room with Kat finally remebering why she had been in his room much less than his bed. "A monophob wakes up alone. Yeah you're smart shadow." He muttered to himself as he poured some mint tea. He carried the mugs upstairs and back into his room sipping his before placing himself back around Kat. This was...nice... he had decided. This was a good thing. He thought feeling as if he were where he was supposed to be. The rare ok feeling washed over him as the mint smell filled the room. He did not at all noticed the blood streaming down his back and wings.
(Plot twist shadows a seahorse and is pregnant)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Kat wakes slowly, heart racing from her latest nightmare. She'd just died within it, after suffering under Day for what felt like weeks. She wipes it from her mind as best as she can before slowly opening her eyes. A brief wave of confusion hit her before she remembered the night before, that she had slept in Shadow's bed. She still felt a bit of embarrassment from that, though tried to ignore it as she spoke. "'Mornin." She says sleepily.
(XD)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Shadow rose up on his elbow and blinked for a moment. "Hey." He said quietly. It had been about forty five minutes since he had been up. "You sleep?" Shadow asked knowing she had had nightmares and the fact of sleep at all was a good thing. He grabbed a much from the table by his bed and sipped the tea not caring much about anything.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:48 pm

"Yeah, i slept." She says, rubbing her eyes with the back of a hand. "Better than usual actual-... Shadow, your back. What happened?" She asks, concern entering her voice as she noticed the blood.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Shadows face cringed as he knew exactly what she meant. "You slept that's a good thing. Sleep is important. It's unhealthy to stay awake for too long." Shadow rambled. She didn't seem to pay attention to the sleep speech. He sighed. "I was hoping this wouldn't happen. I didn't get anything on you did I?" Shadow said sounding defeated.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:03 pm

She looks herself over real fast. "No, I don't have any blood on me. But I want to know what's going on." She replies
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Shadow got up his hands on his face. "Scars. "I have scars. Not just from when Danny showed up. Older one's. Bewitched one's. I thought they had worn off by now it's been almost three decades. I didn't think they....it's not supposed to work like this." Shadow mumbled. The dug a towel ou of his dressers removed his shirt dabbling at the open gashes the were almost forty in number. The severity ranged from simple scratches to deep cuts that went down to bone at points. He cleaned TH excess off of his flesh as best he could though some had dried and would need to be scrubbed. "I guess I can't seem to keep myself in one piece huh." Shadow said quietly as he gazed into the mirror mentally noting all of the flaws of his bare chest, face and just generally hating himself.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Kat can't help but to compare them to the ones running across her arms. she realized that her scars weren't covered and she holds them close, obviously failing at hiding them.
"If you don't mind me asking, how'd you get them?" Kat asks, a bit curious.
(srry crappy reply >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Shadow laughed dryly. "Well I guess it's time to tell someone eh?" Shadow asked tearing himself away from his reflection. He slipped a red t shirt on under his grey hoodie. "When I was about 8 I ran away because my brothers were so mean to me and a bunch of other stuff." Shadow began leaving out the bit about his mom finding his "kit" that he kept under his bed and used to care for himself after a bout with self harm. "I ran into these guys, conductor mutts. Interbred little shits. Think their better than everyone because They can live with normal people undetected. I have no problem with hybrids of anything really but those friking conductors. Anyways, " Shadow said getting bacK on track. "These guys knew I couldn't fly yet and they wanted some cheap 'entertainment'." Shadow said grabbing a drink. "Well first they wrapped me up in barbed wire, and my wings were wrapped around my chest so it didn't mess my chest up," he said. "Anymore than it already is at least." He mumbled. "They put me in a coil of razor wire and said if I didn't get out in a minute they would shoot my wings till they fell off. So naturally I just stepped away from the stuff pretty easily actually but it took some flesh ith it. We played that game for about an hour till they Got bored and started drawing pictured on my back with broken glass. They carved it up and then poured beer all over it so I was writing on the ground for about half an hour. Then I tried to run and the tied me to a train car and beat me with a friking whip with glass and stuff all interwoven in it, that God awful thing." Shadow said gripping the lip of his desk till his knuckles were white. His eyes brimmed with tears he continued, " and then they went to my house and nailed my calves to the front door and my hands to the concrete. And my mom..." Shadow said the tears spilling down. He wiped his face furiously. " she opened the door...to see what the noise was...and if someone had found me...and the nails in my calves...ripped through my legs...untill I fell. I had a big slab of my leg swinging free and then my hands....there was no other way...." shadow said turning away from her and lifting his jeans up past his knees revealing the thick gnarled scars that seemed unaffected by the bewitching. "And well my mom tried to get back at the conductor shits. An they bewitched my wounds to reopen everyday for three months every year. I don't know why this doesn't effect my legs but..." Shadow stopped wiping at his face again. "And the sad part was...I left...because..my brothers...and my mom...she found my kit...and I shouldn't have left...and the whole time...they had me...and they we're doing those things to me...it felt...good." He croaked desperately wishing to run but curl up next to her and just scream at the same time. The silence was deafening.
(You asked man. I still don't . Like telling this one.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:43 am

Kat gives him a comforting hug, careful not to mess with any of the cuts. "And it's okay," She begins. "I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me this, you're really brave, you know?" She continues, looking for words. "Just remember that at least it's all over now, that it's all in the past. And that a stupid bewitchment is only a tease. Only cowards and weaklings attack chil-" Her words were forcefully cut off by something, and she takes a deep breath to regain control.
(bleh >.< i had so much trouble thinking of something, I may edit later if u haven't replied. anyways
CRAPPY POST IS CRAPPY)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:39 am

Shadow flinched at her touch. "The past is still-" Shadow said turning around. "Kat you ok? What happened?" Shadow asked confused.
(Not even 24 hours huh? lol we r so mean to our chars)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:14 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine." She says, letting him go and keeping her right hand out of sight. It was burning her hand and bleeding like it had before when she spoke certain words. "It's just Day."
(bleh more crappy posts)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:37 pm

"How does he do that?" Shadow asked gingerly grabbing her hand and fanning it with the already blood soaked towel. "I think I know someone who can get rid of these, my bewitching an your curse. But I know your sure as he'll not gonna like it." Shadow said. Kairos was a major healer though he tended to enjoy inflicting the wounds rather than mending them.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:22 pm

"Day always watches and listens and hears,
... part of an old rhyme i had to listen to millions of times...." She answers first before continuing. "and I don't think it'd work. I've tried a lot of things, and all I've managed to do is weaken that one." She says, pointing at her bleeding hand. "Though if we can get rid of your bewitchment I'd be glad... If the way to heal them isn't too bad."
(i wish i could take a picture of boris right now. He's asleep in my shirt drawer.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: