The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Shadow watches the flame nervously. "Cool." Shadow said, his voice sounding steadier than he felt. He popped his neck and turned to Morpheus. "I'm sorry man. I wish I could have done more to help. Where are you headed if anywhere in particular.." He asked gently.
(Bleh. :@$&_():;"-!#=/+?12345677890@$h)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Morph thinks for a moment before responding. "To find a new home I guess..." He answers, petting his imaginary friend.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Shadow looked at morpheus with sad eyes. "Hey wait, you can always live in my safe houses. There all over the place. Almost every hundred miles in any direction. You can pick one out and keep it as your own as long as you don't mind me dropping in from time to time when I move." Shadow said hoping the idea would spark some happiness in the boy.
(hdgsdie)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:18 am

Morpheus shakes his head. "Nah, I'm alright... I'm sure I can find somewhere..." He replies. "...This has happened before..."
(hdgslive)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:45 am

Shadow nodded. "Ok. Well, you can stay here a long as you want. Do whatever." Shadow said indifferently.
(Bleh. Idk where to go frm here. We shall seed)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:09 am

He nods, a bit happier. "Thanks." He responds, giving Shadow a hug. "Though I'll probably leave tomorrow..."
Katia was scraping some Ice off of her scarf, coughing every once in a while, still trying to clear her burning lungs. a tiny trickle of blood was forming a line down the side of her mouth.
(Then I shall try to make it more interesting! ;3)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:34 am

"Jeez what did they do to you Kat your coughing up blood," Shadow said grabbing a napkin. "here." Shadow said gently dabbing the blood from the corner o her mouth. He sat on the ground with her carefully his knees popping loudly. "Kat...what did they do to you and Atelo?" Shadow asked.
(Bloop)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:50 am

"n-nothing really." She says. "They took Agateo back, but of course there was a group who'd already been looking that was upset. And there were some who thought I took her." She coughs. "All that happened was i was trying to get out of there, but I wanted to get Ullrs jacket back. So I asked Pago about it, and she decided that I was better off with pagophobia since she couldn't kill me... I had to wait a while before I could get out because I needed that fire." She explains hoarsely. "And I screwed up my lungs even more in the process..."
(BEEP)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:11 am

"Well that sounds like fun." Shadow said sarcastically. He leaned up against the counch his knees to his chest. "Can I do anything?" Shadow asked gently.
(SHADOW THOU ART TOO GENTLE GO STAB SOMETHING)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:13 am

(Gives him a doll of creacher to stab :3 (casue the real one's too precious))
"Um, i don't think so..." She answers, coughing a bit more. "I think I just need some rest."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:49 pm

"Kay." Shadow said his voice higher pitched than he had intended for. A large thump could be heard from the front porch. Shadow got up immediately arming himself with a lamp. He slowly opened the front door before setting down the lamp and running outside.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Kat stands with a little difficulty and heads to the front door, worried. Morpheus was already looking out. (bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Shadow is out in the middle of the snow embracing a tall, slender girl with an odd set of wings. One set of wings was much like a butterfly but the other were like his in design but held a midnight blue color. SHe had long white hair with multiple streaks of bright blues and purples that hung down to her waist. She wore a regular pair of jeans and a navy blue t-shirt with the cheshire cat on it. SHe seemed to be the same age as Shadow or a little younger. Shadow realeased her smiling tears brimming his eye. Not much could be heard from the porch other than small snippets "....dead........missed.......came.......why........house" Were haerd in hushed tones. The girls expression resembled his in a way though her eyes were a deep navy blue that made her seem to glow in an odd dark way. She had a backpack with many ribbons and various buttons hanging off of it.
(:D HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY IVE WANTED TO INTRODUCE HER FOREVER AND NOW I FINALLY HAVE YAY)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:46 pm

(whoop!)
Kat remains by the door, not wanting to intrude. In the meantime she fixes Morph's hood, which he had replaced crookedly, and clears the patterns on her scarf.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Shadow seems to remember where he was as the cold began nipping at his skin. He wrapped an arm around the girls shoulder and led her to the front porch. "Kat this is my niece, Luka. Here let's get inside." Shadow led everyone inside a smile plastered to his face. "How are you even here right now? Oh my God I can't believe your alive.....where have you been?" Shadow began rambling. "Shut up for a sec would you?" The girl said punching his shoulder. "I Got caught by some conductors trying to get some data from their data base and they took me prisoner. There was one guy, Vale, I made...friends...and he helped me out. He himself left the compound for some girl in Canada. Anyways...you know how my dad is...so I came here." She said her face saddening at the mention of her dad. Shadows face went hard. "Luka did Kai fucking touch you? Did he fucking hit you again? I swear I'll kill him...I'll rip out his throat..." Shadow said fuming. "No." Luka said simply. "Not since I left. I Haven't been back for him to be able to. You and I both know about his temper. I don't think I can go back. By I did come for a reason. Technically I have to be with family of a person of relations to get into the meeting tomorrow you know about that. I just need you to go in with me. I'm meeting a...friend." She said blushing slightly. "Well yeah sure whatever you need Luka. Whatever you need." Shadow said turning back to Kat. "But anyways, Luka Victor Meet Kat Wolf...my...my g..girlfriend...." Shadow said blushing himself not sure if he used the right term.
(:3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Kat blushes lightly, a few little splotches of pink appearing in her eyes, scarf, and hair. "Er- Hello Luka." She says, holding out a hand. "you may call me Kati." she finishes Shyly.
Morpheus instantly came up to her and tugged on the bottom of her shirt.
"Do you have any candy?" He asks cutely.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:09 pm

(Morpheus XD)
Luka shakes Kats hand with a smile and ruffles Morpheus's hair before digging into her bag retrieving a blue sucker. "Sure cutie." She says handing it to him. She stands up yawning. "I've been flying for thirty eight hours now. I'm going to bed. Gnight guys. "It was nice to meet you Kati." She said flashing a smile. "I'm taking Kai's room so don't be all creepy." Luka said trotting upstairs like she owned the place. A door was closed and movement was audible but only Just from upstairs. "Sorry for that...it was awkward....though I didn't know she was coming...and she was just there...jeez. it's weird you think a person is dead and you finally get over their death and they just show up out of no where...." Shadow said running a hand through his hair spiking it up again.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:31 pm

"It's alright, I get it." Kat replies, smiling lightly. "I'm glad, one less death in one's life is a miraculous thing."
Morpheus goes quiet.
(bleh)
(andIcouldn'thelpitI'msorryXD)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Shadow smiles at her silently agreeing. "I think my niece had a good idea. I'm gonna go to bed. Sleep wherever you want love. Gnight." Shadow said kissing her forehead lightly. Shadow tromped upstairs and kicked off his shoes and his shirt before sliding into bed.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Kat goes upstairs a short time later after speaking with Morpheus a little bit. She goes into the room she's claimed and changes into her usual large bunny shirt and pink pajama pants before hopping into bed to sleep. She felt a little uneasy being alone again, but wasn't sure what to do. She lied there for a little while, slowly becoming more and more paranoid before Morpheus slipped into the room and jumped under the covers, curling up next to her. Then she was able to slowly calm and drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Shadow slept deeply until nightfall once more. He woke up and padded downstairs carefully and went to sit on hi front porch. Luka soon followed hearing him early in the evening. She soon came out after him on the porch sitting next to him in long flowy pants that were black and white striped and a white tank. She had her wings wrapped around her against the cold . "Hey." She said her voice sounding cracked and raw. "Nightmares?" Shadow asked knowing the answer prior. "Yeah. It's funny, the person that brought you into existence is the one who causes the most pain." She said bitterly, resting her head upon his shoulder. Shadow blew into hi hands. "You should have told me earlier. So I could kill him. It would have saved both of us a lot of trouble." He said. She simply nodded getting up and wandering back inside leaving him alone on the porch.
(Dude the possibility of you coming over this weekend has gone down a lot in the last two minutes. My mom comes in and tells me she feels "weird" about you spending the night because now she knows I'm not straight. I tell her nothing's happened before an I'm not attracted to you that way at all an she just goes that was before I knew. I serious WANNA just slap the woman and be like WOULD YOU GET OVER YOURSELF I'M NO GET OVER IT THIS DOESN'T MEAN I'M GONNA FRIKING RAPE EVERY PERSON THAT COMES INTO OUT HOUSE like seriously I'm so annoyed. So just saying don't hold your breath. >:( :/ )
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:06 am

After waking from a milder nightmare Kat gets up and takes a quick shower before changing into another longsleeve shirt, this time black with her zodiac sign on the front along with some jeans. She carefully wraps her scarf around her neck and checks her sleeves before beginning to downstairs.
One glowing yellow, red, and orange banded eye appears in front of Luka along with a toothy grin. "Helllo there~" Creachers voice quietly coos.
(:/ Man that's messed up.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:15 am

Luka jumps back pulling out a small foldable crossbow already loaded with a poison tipped spear. "ISAAC!" She yelled. She slowly circled the creature her finger on the triggers a shadow ran into the kitchen where she was pulling out a pistol himself. "God Dammit do you ever leave? Get the fuck outta my house or I'm gonna blow that other eye out." Shadowsaid menacingly.
(Yeah really)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:27 am

Creacher laughs loudly, allowing himself to fully appear. "JUST doing a CHECK-UP~" He rasps, floating, before disappearing again. At this point Kat came downstairs, scythe in hand. "and no I never LEAVE in a WAY." He laughs again, appearing on the ceiling and winking at Kat. "Though I'd STILL like to THINK of us as FRIENDS." He continues, yet again evaporating into thin air. After this he seemed to isappear completely. Katia looked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Luka pales making her seen almost to blend in with her own hair. "I've never seen....well ok yeah I have but not one that tried to be....egh" Luka said slowly her voice quiet. "That's creacher. A....thingy....who tries to scare the shit out of me all the time. Don't worry about him though." Shadow said setting down his pistol. "Well that's one way to wake up in the morning."He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: