The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Unexpectedly and suddenly there is the loud soundsof claws sscraping against glass as the phrase "I AM NOT A JOKE." was scraped into four separate windows at once. Kat winces at the noise.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Luka crouched on the ground whimpering like a child afraid of thunder. Shadow just stared angrily at his Windows. "If your not a joke then why do you hide? Your like the forgotten punchline!" Shadow said running outside pistol in hand, his fangs bared and his eyes holding a dark aura. Luka remained on the kitchen floor lost in inescapable memories.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Katia carefully goes over to Luka, making sure she could protect her if Creacher came back. She notices her distress and kneels next to her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. "You alright?" She asks softly.
Creacher was cautious to not emerge fully. He mutteres angrily to himself however, and circles the house and shadow agitatedly.
"CAn't I kill THEM I DO NOT GET PUSHED AROUND- no, not THE plan. Don't LET the pest confuse, CONFUSE? confuse, confuse..."
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Shadow laughed at the confused demon. "Come now , you know I was right, you are th punchline. This is hilarious" Shadow mocked. Luka jerked away from Kat's touch bashing her head into the side of the cabinet. "I'm sorry daddy I'm sorry I didn't mean too I just couldn't help it I was so thirsty! I'm sorry!" She sobbed, rocking back and forth
(Long story short kai was abusive like he was to shadow but ten times worse because she couldn't get away from him and she eventually ran away like shadow did and became a hacker selling information to people to live and the conductors daughter's every thing. He used to scratch chalkboards and so on just to....actually idk y. Mental breakdown I suppose. Kai I much like his father. Though not to such an extent.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:00 pm

"be nice, BE NICE TO ME!!!" He screams, conveying the deepest want in his heart. He swiftly appears behind Shadow, giving him a strong kick with his hind legs to send him forward and onto the ground before striking at Shadows pistol to get it out of the way. He did not allow his remaining eye to show, and kept most of himself hidden. only when he thinks he's pretty safe does he show more of himself, his smile was wavering.
Kat speaks to Luka gently, trying to ease her mind a bit. "It's alright, he's not here, and even if he was, me and Shadow are right here. We won't let anything happen to you."
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Luka peeked out from behind her arm, her eyes glassed over , her face streaked with tears. Her memories distorted the present making it seem like she was back with Kairos. She clamped onto Kat sobbing hysterically. "Cori! Oh my God Cori please take me away I ha e to get away, if he comes back he'll make me do another bloody session he knows he knows we have to go Shadow can't help he still lives with Victoria please let me go with you please Cori I can't take another session I'm dying!" Her frail childlike voice pleaded desperately.
Shadow stood up a hard look on his face. He attempted to pick up on Creachers emotions finding want but nothing more. "That's all you really want huh? Be nice to you. Ok. Done. Fine. But you have to stop attacking us." Shadow said feeling odd about making friends with this thing. "I'm sorry I was rude....friend..." He said no feeling like an idiot.
(Eh srry for late reply my kindle died like twice while I was typing. :/)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:38 pm

"w-what.. What's..." Creacher's voice speaks, confused. He stands a ways away from Shadow, shaking violently, what little fur he had left spiked up and shook with him. His shock had forced him out of hiding. "WHAT..." He repeats, having been thrown into confusion.
His smile was gone.
Kat couldn't help but start connecting things to her own memories as well, but tries to push them back in order to help the girl clinging to her. "Then come here, I won't let anything happen to you." She says softly, not actually sure what to do.
(as soon as i read that sentence my computer died...)
(bleh)
(and great, you broke creacher.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Luka held onto Kat with an iron grip, ranting incoherently. She continued to adress Kat as Cori and beg for an escape though in not as much urgency as before.
Shadow looked right at Creacher. "I will be allies with you. But you have to stop attacking us. We can be friends but you can't hurt us anymore." Shadow said slowly trying to reach some sort of sense within creachers mind.
(Srry late reply my wifi got cut and then...my mom and I had this super deep conversation....I dunno it was weird.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Creacher disappears completely for a while, muttering his thoughts to himself unceasingly.
Kat pats the back of her head gently. "It's okay, just open your eyes, we're not there anymore." She speaks calmly.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Luka keeps her eyes locked shut pulling her knees to her chest, making herself as small as possible still mumbling random things every few moments. Shadow walked back inside unsure of truly what to do. "What...happened?" Shadow asked confused at the scene before him. Luka's snapped up at his voice and she bolted towards him jumping at him and grabbing onto his torso. "Don't let them take me back to him please Cori won't help me please don't let him come back." She pleaded quietly. Shadow's face descendants he carried her to the couch kneeling down before her. "Luka, we are many years from that. It happened a long time ago. That's not Cori. It's Kat. Our friend. Kai can't hurt you anymore your safe I promise." Shadow said gently. She seemed to come back to reality and hid her face from him. "I'm so sorry Shadow, Kat, I'm sorry I didn't mean....I'm sorry..." She said embarrassed.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:48 pm

"It's fine." Kat replies, shouldering her scythe and glancing out of the open door. Creacher was watching them, his toothy frown still on his face as he shivered.
"and uh... What did you do?" She asks Shadow, watching creacher uneasily.
(blehblehblehthisiscrap)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:04 pm

(BlehblehblehnoitsnotyourjustsayingthatcuzyoursadCLICKYOURSIGFORHAPPINES)
Shadow stood still keeping Luka close. "He kept saying be nice to me and we're friends an long story short I dropped the past in some wave of generosity and said ok." Shadow explained. "Well are you coming in or are you just going to stand there?" Shadow asked Creacher trying to treat him like he would distortion or any other demon.
(I'm interested to see how this will go. ;3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:34 pm

(happiness +1)
Creacher gingerly steps forward, unsure and still confused. His tail dragged on the ground, the many nails embedded in and stabbed through his flesh clinking together as he moved.
Kat instinctively backs away. ranks high as creacher were to be avoided if you wanted to live. A feeling shared with most of her kind.
(and I don't think it'll go very well o.o Creacher's never had a friend, and doesn't know how to interact with others.. Though if they're careful...)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:23 am

Shadow eyes him cautiously. "Look, we are allies now right? That means you help us ok? You don't get to hurt any of us or any of our friends alright? Do you understand?" Shadow said slightly awkwardly not truly trusting creacher at all. Luka proceeded to curl into a ball, wrap her feathered wingaround herself and then her butterfly like wing before becoming totally invisible.
(Yay. :D there is a spider on our couch so we all just went upstairs instead of actually getting rid of it. :P)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:37 am

(XD)
Kat backs up further as he approaches.
He steps inside, stopping a few feet from Shadow. "If that's... No, I am acting on CONTRACT. wait- NO WHY AM I OBEYING?!?!." He snarls to himself, eye focusing on Shadow, frustration and confusion showing. "why... I can break it, I've been payed... IS IT worth, worth? worth. WORTH- THEY'RE doing this for their OWN benefit. They HATE you Creacher see how they run and hide. they've ALWAYS done that haven't they..." He continues to mutter, trying to make sense of his own mind.
(this is going surprisingly well.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:46 am

Shadow gently places a hand on the pistol he had 'replaced at his side. "Look buddy it's my way or the highway here. My house. My land. My people to take care of and protect." He said authoritatively.
(Luka is just like NOPE *disappears* her butterfly wing can transmit light in such a way she becomes invisible btw..)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:51 am

Creacher bristled, his fur standing on end.
"DO NOT order ME around!!!" He growls, but doesn't attack. If there was one thing he hated, it was being ordered around. He could listen to scolding and hate all day. Fighting brought him the closest thing to happiness he could feel. But if another acted out of place. If they thought they could command him while being under his rank. They didn't deserve to live.
(:D she can be friends with Iquox!)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:59 am

(Who????)
Shadow stood his ground. "Look, here, ranks don't mean shit to me. You even think about messing with me or my things or my people, son I will kill yousohard you will die to death. Got it? I think you should leave. And not come back." Shadow said and angry edge to his voice . He slowly made his way in front of Kat almost standing in front of her in case he got any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:25 am

(my first char evar tis who~ My widdle Iquox~ my cutie fox-lizard-Hitler-Thing~)
This was the last straw. Creacher lets out a painful, omnipresent scream, anger now engulfing his form. With a quick dragging motion, his claw bled out across the floor. The dark blood shifted and moved on it's own, circling and marking a complicated set of symbols out in the middle of the room as he looked on wickedly.
Kat is thrown into a panic, her now bright yellow eyes recognizing the patterns being finished.
"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!" She screams, grabbing onto Shadow and pulling him towards the back door with her free hand. Morpheus bolts past them, freaking out as well.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:42 am

Shadow strains to grab Luka but manages to snag her wing and yanks her out with them. "Bad idea bad idea never befriend creacher . Next time you do the talking ok?" Shadow said. Luka said nothing still but watched the house as she tried to put her dislocated wing back into place. "What's happening..." shadow asked.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Katia pulls them further away. "Just run. If we're caught by him we're dead, if we're near him we're dead." She explains quickly, still panicking. "He's summoning Memory"
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Shadow was confused but sensed the fear in her voice. "You're not gonna like this but," He said scooping her up and launching into the air. Luka took off herself and had somehow retrieved her backpack before they had had to leave. Her wings both flapping together held a strange elegancethat comes with the certain dark glow that always seemed to eminate from her. Shadow led them to his uncle's home which was but five miles from his house, raising them roughly a minutes travel. He didn't bother asking permission as he threw open the fuse box at the back of the house pulling up the little silver bullet though the front had changed design making it look more like a point of a pencil. "Get in, this one's manual. If your carsick throw up now. Sorry for the inconvenience whoever may be angry with my stupidity at the moment but frankly I need to get moving. "Shadow said closing the back or the bullet after ushering everyone in. He pulled a strap over himself in a frontal commandy looking seat and a small keyboard came up from the ground of the vehicle in front if him. Shadow clacked away at the keys an the bullet got in motion slowly increasing in speed until it was hard to move. Shadow seemed unaffected as he then was using a touch screen to guide them through the tunnels of the war.
Luka stared numbly at the floor making no attempt to make conversation or move.
(Bleh though I should tell you luka does thing when she's invisible. Including snoop around in other people's things.).
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Morph just held onto Kat while she tried to make sense of the situation.
"At least Memory's slow," She begins quietly, going through what she knew about the high-rank. "And destruction isn't his thing. He likes to keep places looking untouched..." She didn't know where she was going, but didn't want it to become quiet.
(blehblehbleh)
(and that wont be good if she messes w/ kat's stuff 0.o)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Luka nods slowly coming out of her trance entirely now. "Oh, Yeah I forgot, while you guys were inviting that psychopath into you house, I grabbed my bag, your bag, his bag, and the stuff that was hanging up on the rails." Luka said with a smirk pulling the things out of her bag, that seemed to have no limit in space or size. "I heard him getting agitated and unlike some people, I know not to mess with a feminist nailsall over it's body. Like seriously ShAdow? C'mon I'm like four years younger than you and I know better." Luka said referring Shadows constant idiocy. Shadow didn't react but continued to guide the bullet thru the tunnels going deeper, then coming closer to the surface then diving even deeper.
( I think snooping was the wrong word...)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:10 pm

"Thanks, and Creacher's always been annoying to deal with... It seems that everything just leads him to anger." Kat comments, changing the subject. "That's why he's left alone. Just like the other high-ranks."
"Phobia isn't alone." Morpheus points out.
"Yeah, but those are his children..." Kat replies.
(blehmorecrappyposts)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: