The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Kat keeps close to him, eyes tightly shut out of fear. She nodded in response to his words, trying not to freak out. The flight wasn't as bad as it had been before however, she trusted Shadow now, and that kept her calmer. Behiind them smoke rose into the air, along with the scent of blood that accompanied a slaughter.
(how's ur week been going? :3)
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Shadows mouth made a line as they flew concentrating on keeping the flight smooth for Kat. They came upon a thick wooded forest in a matter of minutes and began their decent to a large circular, platform. They landed gently and Shadow set Kat down hugging her for a moment. "You ok?" Shadow whispered. Kai and Corinth were dusting the edges of the stone circle with their wings rather awkwardly revealing strange bright green symbols carved into it.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:41 pm

(And I'm ok. :3 tired and my back hurts from sleeping on the floor but I'm good. Wbu?)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:22 pm

"y-yeah, just give me a second." kat replies, still shaky and a bit unstable on her feet. she works to clear the fear from her mind, focusing on how thankful she was to be back on the ground. (bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:35 pm

(nuuu! Ur back needs to be fixed! PUNCH IT.) (And I've been alright, ive mostly just been sitting around readin homestuck and yeah.... I worked on the moon a bit... And yup....)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Shadow released her and gathered with his brothers in the center of the stone circle. Shadow retrieved the silver knife which he had threatened Alderic with. The brothers passed it around each slitting his palm quickly. Shadows face lit up almost in joy as his brothers remained somber. They each allowed four drops of his blood to land in the middle of the circle. The symbols lit up with light and the brothers began a quiet chant. A bright green fire shot up from the center of the stone that sent the boy's back. "This is what I've wait for for 8 years." Shadow said turning back to Kat. The fire diminished and a small wiry woman took its place. She was much like a wisp of a person, not truly there but there all the same. Kai Corinth and Shadow stood together their arms intertwined over each others shoulders. "Hey mom." Shadow croaked. The woman smiled at them. "So grown up, my beautiful boys." The wisp said with a hollow voice. The boys all spoke to the wisp and it became evident that the woman was the spirit of Victoria Victor, their mother. "Kairos...my friends tell me...you have a daughter. Is this true? And Corinth...you're gay and Isaac...I've heard you conquered a demon of great power. "Yeah." Shadow and Corinth responded. Kairos was silent. "Kai? Is it true you have a daughter?" Shadow asked surprised. Kai nodded slowly a soft smile on his lips. A few questions later and Shadow finally remembered Kat. "Oh hey...this is Kat...my...friend." Shadow said gently taking her hand and leading her to the center of the circle slab.
(Dude I've probably gained back all the weight I've lost. -_- thannnks grandmother.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Kat felt completely out of place, and honestly would have rather been forgotten about. "er- um, hi." she says nervously tugging her sleeves down to make sure they covered her scars. (XD)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:39 pm

The conversation went on for about ten more minutes before the wispy image of their mother became distorted. "Bye...mom." Shadow whispered as the light faded out from the wisp and the symbols around the circle. Kairos resumed his hateful demeanor. "I've gotta get back to work." He gruffed. He took the pocketwatch out of his eye and messed with the dial before marginalizing into a bright green mist and then into nothing. Corinth nodded to Kat before embracing Shadow. "I gotta run. Jordan's freaking out. He says there's a spider in the shower." Corinth said rolling his eyes. "Ok. See ya later Bro. Keep an eye out for me." Shadow said walking away from Corinth as he stomped on a blue marble. "Sorry...I should have given you a heads up about what was gonna happen..." Shadow said trailing off.
(Bloop.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:12 pm

"It's alright." she responds, not sure what to do or say. She continues to just watch the moon quietly like she had been for a bit.
(bleh)
(beep)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:56 pm

"You wanna head back? We're within walking distance." Shadow said trying to Break the awkwardness of the situation. The cold began to seep through his jacket and slacks chilling him.
(Bleh Erin has idea >:D)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:59 pm

"Yeah, sure, let's go." Kat says, drawing her wings in closer to her to combat the cold.
(ooh, what is this idea? )
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:29 am

(Think I'm gonna bring Kais daughter in...)
Shadow began navigating the woods knowing they were just outside the field by his house. "I didn't mean to pull you away from your friends like that, I just only had so much time to talk to my mom... that can only be done 67 days after the cause of death is discovered and all of the offspring are gathered with blood of proof in the stone tables of their families. I'll never be able to do that again." Shadow said shivering. "Hey you warm enough?" Shadow said offering his jacket he stood up straighter as if he weren't cold. "Here take my jacket."
(Bleh. Cheesy. Stupid. Bleh.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:53 am

"no, I'm fine. Keep it." kat replies, lying. she knew how much he hated the cold. like Ullr.... she can't help but think. "and it was fine, we were going to part ways soon anywways. I know bella usually can't spend much time ignoring summons, and distortion has his brother to tend to. Plus i'd say this was more importtant." she continues before getting lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:05 am

(and cool! :D :D :D) (also: kaz's words should be taken very seriously. Jus sayin that now >;D) (4L5O HOW 4NNOYING WOULD IT B3 IF I ONLY T4LK3D LIK3 THI5 FROM NOW ON) (Or MaYbE lIkE tHiS)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:08 am

Shadow nods draping his jacket over her anyways, wrapping his wings around himself. "Alright. " he said losing himself in the trees. Finally they reached his porch and he opened the door quickly thankful the heater had kicked in. "Still got a few hours of moonlight left I you wanna do something. Or We can just chill. Or you can sleep. Makes no difference to me do whatever you want." Shadow said pulling his dress shoes off by hand. He unbuttoned his shirt as he walked upstairs and shed it once he crossed the threshold of his room. He changed into a thin v neck and some grey shorts revealing his scars along his calves. He grabbed a bottle of Bloodsub and marched downstairs placing himself on the bar in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:09 am

(@nD 1 M1ghT h@ Ve 2 K1 Ll u)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:37 am

Kat goes upstairs and changes into a comfortable t-shirt and jeans. She lays out the dress she'd been wearing, mentally noting that she needed to return it soon. Then she grabs the littlething of cookies that belladonna had given her and heads downstairs, nibbling on one. she didn't notice the fact that the ribbon she had been wearing around her neck prior hadn't been replaced. ( t)(en I will )(ave to start typing like t)(is now w)(ont i?) (oR I CoUlD jUsT gO bAcK tO tHis. I lIkE tHiS.) (possi8ly this........) (mAYBE I SHOULD JUST DO THIS, ITS A LOT SIMPLER. )
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:48 am

(Nope *stabs*)
Shadow downed the bottle and trashed it quickly. He then remembered his hand. He wrapped it with gauze from his kit under his bed after carefully stitching up the deepest part of his palm. He sat on the couch staring at his feet. "It's funny really. Stuff is always trying to screw me up so much, when I have free time I don't even know what to do." Shadow said genuinely laughing. His "urges" had subsided and he felt happier.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:09 am

Kat sits across from him, wincing slightly, as her back had been hurting her. Then, swallowing the cookie she had just eaten, she sets the box next to her. "yeah, same." she replies to shadow, voice slightly empty.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:15 am

Shadow got up and sat in from of his piano facing away from the piano itself. He picked up a guitar and was plucking chords without any particular order or pace. "Play anything?" Shadow asked moving his fingers wildly on the frets.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:34 am

She shakes her head. "nope, i'm a rather boring person." sh answers. (bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:19 pm

(Btw HAPPY THANKSGIVING PERSUNNNN)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:35 pm

(happy thanksgiving!)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:34 pm

(-_- I've been looking at this to see when you'd reply if you'd reply today. Then I realized it was my post. -_-)
Shadow laughed a little. "I have to disagree. Since I've met you I've done more stuff in a day than I do on my own in a year. I'm the best I've ever been all because of you." Shadow said not looking at her but focusing hard on finger plucking let her go By Passenger. "My mom used to play this. On piano." He mumbled.
(Bleh. Sucky and late post is sucky and late)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:19 pm

(TiS 4lRiGhT. i'V3 dOn3 Th3 S4m3)
Kat's silent, messing with a little tag, lost in thought again. Her right wing twitched as she decides that it was finally safe for her to return to her favored form.
(Cr4APpY sHoRt R3pLy Is ShOrT 4nD cR4pPy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: