The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Shadow immediately fumed. "Who's this." Shadow asked his face redeeming. His voice didn't show it but mentally he was ripping the throat out to the boy repeatedly. The brothers often could sense emotions of the other and as a result Kai placed a hand on Shadow shoulder. "Mochtanre." He muttered. A warning in tongues of Bygons. Shadow didn't acknowledge his brother but he attempted to calm himself.
(Bleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:32 pm

"my friend, Distortion, and um, please let go." Kat says, both answering Shadow's question and getting Distortion to let her go. `s-sorry, I was just really worried and I saw you and last I saw you I had to carry you and er- .... Yeah..." he says, head tilted to the side at the end of his words.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:37 am

Shadow was calmer now. "But you look...human...ish..." shadow stuttered confused. He shook his head. "Sorry, I forget you guys have other forms and stuff." Shadow said happy that Distortion stopped touching Kat. Even in a friendly way infuriated him. 'Shut up man she can do whatever she likes. She's not yours.' Shadow thought to himself.
(Blehblehbleh)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:57 am

"in the name." he says, placing his hands in his pockets humbly. "so, how have you been? I havent seen you for a while." he says.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:48 pm

(Just gonna assume he's talking to shadow...)
I'm ok. I'm really good right now." Shadow said nodding. "You?" He asked making awkward conversation.
(Heh heh. Shadows talking tomeh again.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:32 pm

(srry >.<) "I've been doing fine." distortion answers. Belladonna grabs Kats arm and sits her down next to her near the entrance. "come on, we gotta grab a spot quick!" she says.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:38 pm

(yay! I wont have to drown him!)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:54 pm

(What?????)
Shadow nodded to Distortion and caught a seat by Kat. Kairos followed as well taking a seat by Shadow at the end of the isle. Corinth stayed behind staring at Distortion blushing slightly totally unaware of anything.
(Hahahahaha I'm gonna have Corinth like stalk Distortion now I can't tell u how hysterical this is to me. XDXDXD)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:49 pm

(I HAD TO WRITE THIS LIKE FIVE TIMES.)
(and lol XDXDXD this'll be fun.)
Distortion sat down behind the group, oblivious to Corinth's stares. He removes his half-mask, hanging it loosely around his neck. Kat looks around the room, noting the different groupings of demons there. There were the phobia's, which all shared some of the same traits. The few dreameaters, easily picked out from the others. A new group that had been rising, all of which wore masks that were similar except for a few added marks here and there. A few of them were taunting a group to the right of Kairos, Which all sported the brand marks of King. Kat seemed a bit disturbed by the last group, and kept her gaze elsewhere.
"I've been seeing a lot of those masked guys around lately. Anyone know anything about them?" Belladonna comments, watching the group.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:14 am

Shadow studied the masks as Corinth drooled over Distortion. His expression hardened immensely. "That's kings mark. God damn tell me you guys don't have anything like neo Nazis down here because if you do, I'm gonna kill a bitch." Shadow fumed. "Or are those what was left under his power when we killed him?" Shadow asked hopelessly. Kairos shrugged. "I Haven't heard anything. I don't watch the demonsplace but I know the basics. I know about your dad Kat and I knew about Greed though I wasn't ever assigned to adress it. No one was. Too much paperwork. Not that anyone actually reads the stuff. Wolf right? Katia De-" Kairos was cut off but an elbow in his gut. "We get it I know her name and your an egg head Congratulations." Shadow said warningly. "You don't gotta say her full name. But anyways..." Shadow said. He pulled a small metal box from his pocket he opened it and retrieved two white pills and swallowed them quickly. He didn't say anything about the pills and he seems to watch things with shifty eyes.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:17 am

(Btw kai has a daughter now...I just kinda decided...she's 13. Luca Victor has entered the world. Idk who the mom's GONNA be either :P)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:40 am

Kat lightly hisses as the mentioning of her and her family's name instantly attracts a bit of attention from the group nearby. However, any getting near to approaching them change their minds as Distortion growls at them.
"Wish I had my murder with me..." He mutters to himself, keeping an eye on the group.
"No, he had a lot of the demonsplace on his side at the time..." Kat answers, shooting Kai a glare.  "and what did you just take if you don't mind me asking." She continues as Belladonna fiddles with a pouch of somesort of powder.
(all I have to say: PLOT TWIST-)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:04 am

"It's just a relaxant no worries. I'm just tryna stay in a good mood. Anti anxiety and depression tonight." He whispered. "Don't listen to Kai. He doesn't know anything. Hey look Joker and the troupe are coming" Shadow said pointing.

(Lol ikr? I think luca is more or less GONNA be me.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:39 am

The groups instantly start settling down, not wanting to upset Joker in particular. Horror stories of his wrath were rooted deep within most of the demonsplace, though most were fake or over dramatized. Joker walked in first, holding Kazia's claw and guiding her gently while Ram followed silently on his other side. an array of other Demons followed the three, each in colorful outfits of their own. They took their seats around the room and Joker let Ram help Kazia to a seat in front of Kat and Shadow, then he found one of his own.
Joker takes his place in the center of the tent, surrounded by the four posts and the fire.
"He'll probably start with his favorite little tricks." Belladonna comments, putting the pouchaway.
"When I say so, we're leaving whether you want to or not okay?" Kat tells Shadow and his brothers. "And I know you don't like fire so just nudge me if you want to leave. Joker likes to use it in parts of his act." She whispers to Shadow.
(i actually have no idea where to go from here when it comes to Jokers performance srry >.< I don't have my old notes with me and he was made like.... a year maybe two ago... Crap I did all this and the areas way underdeveloped, i'm so srry >.<)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:00 am

No worries u just wanna skip to after the show?
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:07 am

We can skip to where kat tells them to leave I guess
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:03 am

Idc u pick. Btw I'm just layin here in my bed and I'm thinking we'll screw alla yall. I'm batman. And us know whenever you wear batman shirts it's like your skinning me and wearing my skin around in public you sick freak. Apparently my wall Stanley is a sick freak and is very judgemental. KATIE I CAN'T EVEN THINK ANY WORDS THINK SENTENCE BROKE
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:27 pm

(well someone was night drunk XD) joker began his final act, and gave a que to the demons who were familiar with this night. Kat nudges Shadow. "time for us to leave, get your brothers to move." she says as a few demons around the room subtly disappeared and left.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Shadow nodded. He turned to Kai and Corinth still drooling by distortion. "Mocht." He gruffed. Kai and Cori immediately got up and left, standing just outside the tent. Shadow got up himself, straightened his jacket and extended a hand to Kat.
(NIGHTDRUNK IS NOT WHAT THIS IS MAN. I DON'T EVEN KNOW*glomps* Btw, gonna integrate more bygon language. Mocht means go. Or the present...idk)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Kat takes his hand and Distortion and Belladonna follow them outside.
"Come on, we don't know what he's going to pull this year." Distortion says, walking further from the tent.
"I bet puppet wire." Belladonna says, pulling out a pouch of something and laying it flat in her palm. Distortion places a black feather in her hand next to it.
"I bet fire." He says, leading them a bit further away.
(:D)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:44 pm

"Hope not." Shadow blurted out. "Sorry, hey uh, Kat I don't mean to break up you an your friends but if we're gonna do that thing I mentioned earlier, with my brothers, we gotta get going." Shadow explained. Kai took the pocket watch out of his eyes socket and checked it regularly. Corinth was standing staring at his shoes, his hands in his pockets.
(Bleh.)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:06 am

"Yeah, sure, let's go. Just give me a sec, I didn't mean to keep you held up here." Kat says, going up to Belladonna and Distortion. She gives each a hug. "Bye guys, I'll see you later. Don't die on me, okay?" She says to them, earning a nod from Distortion and a short reply from Belladonna. "Same to you. I'll see you later." She says.
Kazia could be seen exiting the tent, and she sniffs around till she locks onto a scent, then hurriedly comes up to the group.
"Kat! wait! I saw something!" She speaks, getting confused by all the scents muddled in one area and searching around for Kat. "What was it again.... Watch your back..." She says, finding Kat and calming a bit. "And there is hope." She finishes, sitting on the ground. "Watch your back, and there is hope." Kazia repeats, trying to convey the messages importance.
(bleh)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:19 am

Shadow smiles patiently at Kazia. "You didn't keep me held up love. We wanted to come." He explained as Kazia left. "So this place is not exactly close, we can fly or we can try the tunnels again. But we'll have to go in pairs. Your pick Malady." Shadow said.
(Dude my cousin and I are sleeping on mats in the living room an my other cousin walks in in the morning while we are sleeping and he starts videotaping us sleep. It didn't scare me how he did it. I scared me how long the video was and the fact the camera is perfectly still the entire time. O.o)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:50 pm

"which ever way's faster I guess. I'm fine with both..." kat answers. However, the small wings she had left were still missing a few patches of feathers, and didn't seem well to fly on. (omg XD I want to see that vid now. And I want to meet that cousin)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:43 pm

"Alrighty then. Let's go boys." Shadow said. He scooped Kat up bolding her tight to his chest. The leveled out at almost six hundred feet in a matter of seconds. Kai and Corinth were flying next to him easily as if it were like breathing. "Don't look down ok? Just look at me. I'm not gonna let you fall ok? Your safe with me." Shadow said trying to keep her calm. Kai was moving around wildly in the air and Corinth was flying a bit higher than them.
(Bloop.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: