The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:04 pm

The enter the mass of red stone and mud buildings, signs of life everywhere as younger demons ran about playing and older ones walked, ran, and flew about. words and laughter could be heard from some houses, while others were silent and lifeless. Kat takes them around a few distinct buildings before coming upon the main street of the city. Around and along it were the brightly colored stalls of the market, which mostly ran on a street perpendicular to the one they were on. Groups of demons of all different shapes and sizes were gathered in different places, talking and laughing loudly, while in other places angry words were shot off.
"Behold, the most organized place in this chaos without a war going on." She says sarcastically, gesturing to the market stalls with an arm. As she spoke however a younger demon rushed past, holding something in his arms. In a matter of seconds he was taken down by one of the shopkeepers, who's snakelike form crushed and strangled the thief.
"Teach you to steal from us, you rotten child. We find it unacceptable." It spat, taking what had been stolen, a small bottle with something inside, then beginning to drag the small demon back to his stall. A handful of demons from the various groups around the scene clapped briefly, while others turned away, not wanting to see.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Shadow watched the boy and scoffed at Kat's comment. "I'd have to agree mon ami." He agreed keeping close to her. He felt a lot better with larger wings and He had a feeling his gnarly scar of a crest on his chest might assist him if anything bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Kat begins walking down the street at a leisurely pace, picking up what she could from the conversations within the groups around them. Little bits and pieces escaped the circles, current events and rumors being spread to those passing by as well.
"...heard that Father Phobi was ill... Memory had gone... The compound walls-..." The bits and pieces of stories told as they passed.
"Distortin isn't keeping his brother under control... What will we do if he comes here?..." concerned words from a group rang out.
"Nor's been top rank too long... Who's going to be the one to kill him?... No halfer's going to rein I can tell you that..." another spoke, one member of the group watching them and saying something to another.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Shadow flashed his fangs in the general direction of the voices who mentioned the halfer. "What are they talking about. SOmeone's gonna kill your dad?" Shadow asked.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Kat seems to draw into herself a bit guiltily, the reality answer weighing heavily on her mind. "I'd rather not say right now, okay Shadow?" She replies quietly, voice heavy with anxieties and fear. The demon who had been watching them glares at Shadow, only becoming angry, he says something and more of the group looks over, some just glancing while others stared.
They now approach the small portion of the market that crossed the main street, the bright stalls hiding the red buildings of the city. Higher ranking shopkeepers were gathered here, yelling out goods for all to hear.
"Demon! Werecat! Human! Muts! and even Dream eater!" Cries a butcher with a small group around his horrendous looking display. Katia kept them on the opposite side of the road.
"Souls! relics! charms!" The shopkeeper from before who had nearly been stolen from advertises, the kid was no where to be found, but a few drops of blood shined on the scales around his mouth.
"notice the lack of writing?" Kat asks Shadow, trying to switch the subject of their conversation.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:41 pm

"OK." He said dropping the topic. He followed her eyeing the group of demons. he flashed his eyes to red at them, a thing he had discovered, watching himself in the mirror that morning. "Yeah I noticed. Still illiterate though I don't expect any of them to want to learn to read." Shadow commented.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:49 pm

"Exactly." Kat replies as she picks up the pace a bit so that they could cross the patch of market faster. A few of the shopkeepers watched them with something like hunger in their eyes.
"Come on, we're both up for sale here." Kat says, keeping her head down as they passed through the stalls, glancing back to make sure Shadow was there often.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:55 pm

The statement confused Shadow and he followed her close keeping his eyes forward and on her. It wasn't hard to follow her and he had to pull his wings in multiple times to make it through the spaces at the occupied almost 18 feet of space.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Once they were out of the market Kat slows again.
A smaller figure appeared to be following them, staying mostly hidden in crowds however, watching.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Shadow leaned a little closer to Kat. "I think we have a shadow and I'm not talking about me. 5 o'clock." Shadow said keeping track of the little being as best as he could without letting him know he could see him.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:18 pm

While he spoke to her the figure swiftly dissolves back into the crowd.
"That's normal, just keep an eye on them." Kat replies.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:21 pm

"Kay. where are we headed?" Shadow said eyeing the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:15 pm

"I was thinking of checking on Bella real fast, but if you'd rather leave that's okay." Kat replies a bit nervously, leading them off the main road to where there were less people, returning to a calm, steady pace.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:51 am

"What? No I was just curious." Shadow said happy to be off the main road. He never was one for crowds and he followed Kat with a jaunty pace. "Bella...Bella....she's the one with all the poison and stuff right?" Shadow asked turning the name over in his head still feeling a little fuzzy in the head.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:59 am

"Yeah, she's a poisoner." Kat answers calmly. "So she may be out... Just depends if she's working right now or not."
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:31 am

Shadow shrugged. "I have no where to be. Do whatever you want and I shall happily accompany you. I remember Bella. She was nice. And helpful." Shadow commented idly.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:38 pm

They walk for a few minutes without event before reaching a crossroads. Katia steps out onto the street parallel, and is swiftly hit by a strongly thrown rock, the stone collided with one of her horns, actually chipping it. Kat flinches and growls, looking towards where the stone was thrown. A few from the group from before stood, one who appeared to be a higher rank than most of the rest standing in front, another rock in hand.
¨Hey halfer. We have something to say. ” he says boldly.
(:3)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Shadow released his wings and fangs hissing. He grabbed the rock and maneuvered to create more momentum and he threw it hitting the demon square in the face. "If a half blood is so bad then why can something not even your kind aim better than a dirty little bitch like you huh pretty boy?" Shadow said regretting his actions as soon as he finished.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 pm

The demon growls loudly, sharp teeth showing from holes in his cheeks and lips.
”If I was aiming to do anything but get her attention I would have used my claws.” He growls angrily, attention now on Shadow. Kat protectively nudges him back with a wing, turning her attention away from the group ahead of them for a second, fear showing in her eyes briefly as she looked back at him.
”What do you want?” She asks, trying to get their attention off of Shadow.
”If you don't own that little runt I suggest you hand it over. And if it's yours well good, I was going to challenge you anyways, adds to the reward.” The demon answers angrily, glaring daggers at both of them. ”Three days, fourth stage.” He hisses the challenge to Katia.
Katia ignores anything said or done by Shadow.
”Accepted.” She says strongly, though behind her, her tail twitched nervously. The group seems satisfied and begins to leave, most excitedly talking aamongst themselves, a few laughing.
(srry 4 the late reply ›.‹)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:47 am

Shadow waited until they were out of ear shot. "What the hell? You're gonna fight him? WHyyyyyyy???? Why wpould you even let that asshat get your attention Gahhhh" Shadow said only worried about Kat's safety. He ranted for a good twenty minutes before finally shutting up.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:07 am

Kat shook, looking like she was going to cry since halfway through his rant.
”I know, I know. b-but there's no running from a challenge. If I said no, since I'm the lower rank... And you were part of this too. I-if I said no to a challenge of ownership, you'd be fair game. They could tear you to shreds and I couldn't do anything. And refusing would stick me as a coward. I wouldn't be left alone, I'd have a target on my back. ” She tries to explain, scared and distraught.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:12 am

Shadow sighed running a hand through his hair. "Ok, ok I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Let's just go to Bella's and whoever else you wanna see and we can worry about it later. Thank you...for...protecting me here." Shadow said hugging her lightly. He released her and loafed off in the same direction they had been heading offering a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:20 am

”Let's just go. I'm not in the mood to visit right now...” Kat responds, quietly and nervously, though she seemed a bit calmer after the hug, tears no longer threatening to spill down her face.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:23 am

"You sure? We came down here to see people and if you still wanna see people we can I'm still game. I'm not gonna let some asshat with a big fist ruin my day." Shadow said not caring whether they stayed or left.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:31 am

”... I-I guess we can still try bella... Maybe she can give me something to help... at least...” Kat replies, taking her place beside him once again, though she seemed distant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: