The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:01 am

Shadow jumped down to the group of demons and landed with a sickening thud. He stood with a bit of difficulty. "I guess I'll trot with you all then. I'm Isaac. I started this search." He said trying to sound less weak than he was.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:19 pm

"Hey look, lunch." One of the demons stated.
"What ranks that mark? I can't tell... We don't want to mess with anyone we can't handle..." another spoke, sniffing the boy.
"Leave him alone for now, you just ate. Let him tag along." Another demon added.
"But if it's a high ranks and they find us they'll think we stole him." another demon adds.
"Hey, who do you belong to?" The first demon speaks again, hoping for a good answer.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:45 pm

"The daughter to Noir. And if that's not enough Distortion will probably kill you if you eat me. I'm friends with him Bella, Joker. Plenty others. But I'm just trying to look for my owner..." he explained the  word feeling odd as it rolled of his tongue. "That's who your looking for right now. Kat Wolf. Right?" Shadow said a dangerous edge in his voice as he teetered between violently murderous and a sniveling head of flesh.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:08 pm

The group visibly recoiled at the use of Noir's full name, and one spat at Shadow.
"We're looking for a kati Dementi yes. A half-breed of the wolf family. A family which you should learn to respect unless you want to die and take all the worlds with you." It hissed angrily.
"Show some fear of the higher ranks." Another speaks, a demon covered in brands. "Or else you will suffer because of your mistakes. "
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Shadow bowed deeply like his uncle would have. "My utmost apology. I'm still learning the way down here. Forgive my ignorance." He said standing, his face stoney. "Now what. What can I do to help."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:31 pm

"Have any information?" One demon asks.
"Knowledge of who took her?" Another demon specifies.
"Anything with your owners scent so we could identify it?" The branded one adds.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:41 pm

"Hrmm...well I could go get something. They took her from the surface so I just came here without thinking. I'll be back here in a moment." Shadow said dropping his only pearl on the ground and crushing it. He quickly packed his backpack and looked around grabbing the pillowcase as the best bet. He also put on his belt and reloaded his gun faster than he had done anything. Shadow rapidly sparked back to the building he ha  been at and ran back up the street gripping his chest in pain. He held up the case to the group of demons, bent over trying to contain his nausea. "Here. This might work." He said between breaths.
(This getting pretty intense bro. 0.0)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:55 pm

The demons take the pillow case and three of them take sniffs of it, trying to get some sort of idea of what she smelled like for reference.
"Not much to go off of, but at least it's something." One of them comments, now looking up and down the street they were on.
"Now where do you think they went?" The branded demon asks the general group, looking around as well.
"I heard Changelings keep to the plains." One demon comments.
"But are we sure they're all changelings?" Another questions.
(I set this up to be kind of a challenge. Make em think. Have an actual consequence for how long things take. :3)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:10 am

"Creacher was with them. There was one with a claw half the size of her body and another I couldn't see." Shadow said standing shakily. His nausea had worn off slightly though he knew he didn't have much more in him.
(Dude shadows gonna like flip out again soon...)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:24 am

(at least he's not with any important characters?)
"Let's try the plains, everyone else is probably in the city." One of them spoke and the rest seemed to agree with shrugs or short replies.
"You can follow us if you want to." The branded demon tells Shadow as the group begins to head down the street.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:00 am

Shadow nodded searching his pouches for they grey dust that would heal his side though it seemed to be missing. It had been replaced with a folded up puppet masters controller and some black sludge in a small silken bag. He grinned evolution already arranging a plan. He had to refocus many times, the idea of having their blood on his hands purely intoxicating. He had to stifle his laughter many times and force himself to relax. Shadow was very far of the edge. So far in fact that he simply floated in his own insanity. A beautiful mess of blood and corpses all bowing to him. Shadowwould make himself a God amount corpses. A God making men. A true power of death in the world. He would be the murderous ignorant fool he had once been with a few adjustments. The very though had his heart racing faster than it already was. The pain brought laughter to his lips he could not hold back and his joy echoed throughout the demonsplace.
(Welp shadow blew a fuse. Rather the fuse. BECAUSE ALL THE OTHERONES HAVE BEEN EITHER BURNED KILLED STEPPED ON EATEN IMPRISONED OR REPEAREDLY BEATED WITH A BARBED WIRE CHAIN WHIP)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:16 am

(srry but plz skip me >.< am a little confused atm. DO what you want with the little group he's with, they don't even have vague designs.)

(and omg and interested in what the outcome of all this will be. It could be heartbreaking, heartbreaking, Maybe a bit heartbreaking, Cute?, or possibly rp ending. Well those r my predictions at least :3)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:39 am

Once again the rp has succeeded in keeping me up XD)
Shadow trotted along in front of the group giggling lightly as blood leaked from his chest. He looked back every now and again making sure the group was still behind him. The scent hit his nose like a wall of cinderblock. Shadow buried his face in the ground for a moment before drawing attention to the group. "This. This is her. Fan out. Find her. Now."   He commanded. His eye shifted to a hopefully green and his wings seemed to regain some color though his feathers still dropped here and there. 
(Idk what I would do with myself if this ended...like tbh I'd probably go and make a book out of it somehow XD)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:07 am

(omg XD yeah, you know we'd have to start somethiing back up.)
The group looked around the plains where they stood. The great expanse of near nothingness seemed like a lost cause.
"watch yourself" One demon hissed, annoyed with Shadow's tone.
"How old's the scent?" Another asks while the branded one sniffed around the same area Shadow stood.
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Shadow nodded to the first demon remembering these weren't his foot soldiers. "I'm not sure, let me think for a moment. If she's close enough I might could hear her emotions but I need it to be real quiet because there is so many of you." He explained. With that Shadows eye turned totally grey making him seem blind. He reached out as far as he could even looking for a wisp of her amount the red dust that surrounded them.
(Tis fine ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:44 pm

With a shrug the branded demon tried to be quiet, the rest of the group following his lead as well. They looked around the area still while keeping still and shutting up. The plains seemed to become quieter than usual without the demons chatter.
There was nothing but silence and emptiness in the plains.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Shadow sighed when he found nothing. "Nothing that I can reach. She could be anywhere." He said sounding defeated. He moved around again following the scent as if it were the last thing he had to live for. He breathed in everything wildly as if it all was.  Piece of her.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:06 pm

The group spread out, searching along the plains. There wasn't much to find. The traces of her scent were scattered, but enough to lead the group further into the plains and further from the city.
(bleh srry rushed)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 4:51 pm

(-_- can't decide if this is a trap or not....)
Shadow eventually willed his wings to carry him up a ways into the sky, the strain on his side tearing into him further down his side. He looked around desperately for some sort of sign.
(Srry haven't got much else I'm completely stumped ;3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:33 pm

(tis alright :3 i set this up to be a bit of a challenge.)
The rock showed signs of use over the years but that's about it. Some of The caves and homes made into the cavern wall could faintly be made out. Though there didnt seem to be anything out of the ordinary.
The light sound of an ocariba was drifting from somewhere far off.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Shadow growled angrily flying quickly towards the sound. The wound in his side now stretched all the way down to his hip. Blood trailed down his legs soaking his shorts, his shirt and jacket long past soaked. He winced his joy through his own suffering fading. Shadow pushed on following his ears carefully.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:04 pm

The sound of the ocarina seemed to be coming from a vaguely familiar area near the cavern wall. A great big gathering of silky threads attached to the wall and ceiling. Skeletons and bones of various species hung from trailing threads, though they remained well off the ground.
The sweet melody of an ocarina drifted from deep within.
(;3)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:01 pm

Shadow half heartedly waved the group into th cavern before venturing deeper himself. Shadow pulled out his gun and drew his knife ready for his vengeance to be fulfilled. Though he carefully watched himself, careful not to get to excited. He knew he had to ask questions fist. Make sure Kat was safe. Make sure she was there.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:13 pm

(group didn't follow ;) none of them can fly or cared to keep up. They're a ways behind, but headed in the general direction in case he's actually got the right trail.)
The threads formed a tightly woven nest about the size of a large house hanging from the ceiling. There were traces of the sound of flapping wings buried within the song being played from within the nest. Any entrance seemed to be hidden, and hanging from the ceiling around the nest had carefully placed bones strung like chimes to warn of anyone approaching.
(bleh srry, but at least the settings a tad clearer :3)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:38 pm

(O.o this isn't monophobias cage is it? Oh God it is. You little thing XD)
Shadow flew up to the nest of string looking at the bones with an odd fascination.
(Bleh sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: