The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Many of the bones were rather large, taken from powerful creatures, while others were from humans and humanoid creatures. Even horns and large teeth were strung along the lines up to multiple yards away from the nest. The bones around Shadow clacked together as the breeze from Shadow's wings hit them.
(:3)
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:59 pm

(That took me way to long to figure out lol)
"Monophobia." Shadow called loudly his voice echoing about the cave. His chest ached terribly and his wound continued to tear down his side. His ribs were exposed and his insides moved about making a sickening sloshing noise.
(You do realize shadows basically been having a Mental and physical break down for like two days nowright? XD)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:18 pm

(luckily this guy is nice if you have good intentions. ;3)
The Ocarina playing slowed and stopped, the song ending on a sweet note. A few threads in the nest shifted and a body fell from it. It was a demon, humanoid, but with a set of horns curling up and back from his forehead and pale skin from lack of sunlight. He wore a half-mask which blotted out his eyes, and was tied with a ribbon. Six fingers were on each hand, and he wore a short cut jacket with baggy grey pants. He fell quickly, plummeting towards the stone below.
Then, a second before impact an explosion of patterns and color as two large moth-like wings opened up, revealing patterns resembling sharp teeth and eyes in shades of black browns and reds. He quickly soars back up to the nest, sitting atop it, wings making him look larger as he sat with one ocarina in his hand, and several more strung around his neck.
"There are no Phobia's here... If you're fighting one they're elsewhere...." He speaks in a quiet tone, sharp teeth flashing when his mouth opened. His wings regularly shifted and flapped lightly, the menacing patterns on it seeming to move on their own.
(:D I finally get to use Atlas!)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Shadow was mesmerized. "My utmost apology. I'm not sure where I am. Perhaps you can help me? My...friend Kati Dementi Wolf was kidnapped. I followed her scent here. " Shadow said putting away his knife and holding his gun loosely at his side. He felt rather awkward but watched the wings of this odd charecter, totally mesmerized.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:36 pm

"What are you called, and might I asks who took her and possibly why?" The demon asks cautiously. "And how you got to such a state?" He continues quietly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Shadow looked down at his now bloody torso. "Well uh, I'm Isaac. And I think a few changelings and creacher took her and Idont know. They do it a lot. Well not specifically them but we don't have the best of luck. I Got like this because I work to hard. I didn't get into any fights yet anyways, I'll be fine. Your name?"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:58 pm

The demon hid any reactions, keeping thoughts within his mind as he scanned Shadow's recent memories just to be sure he was telling the truth. "You may call me Atl." He responds, deciding that the boy before him wasn't good to trust closely, but alright enough to leave him be. Inwardly he felt sorry for him, but waited for a bit more persuasion before deciding whether to help him or not.
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:09 am

Shadow scanned the man picking up on his apprehension. "Yes, Atl, ok good. Please sir, I just got done fighting for her life while changlings tried to take her mind away. Then she was very sick being a half blood without consuming souls ever, I had to get the old wolf to come and help. I finally got her back to my home, I thought she was safe. Sir please she is still very ill. If I don't find her soon I fear she'll die. And with her, I as well. Listen, she means everything to me. Everything. I am dying myself right now, but I fight so I can find her. Please if you've any information, tell me so I can get out of you way." Shadow pleaded his lip trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 7:53 pm

(OuO YOU'RE COMING BACK TODAY :DDDD I wanna know whatcha diiidddd and I wanna tell yew what I did :3 I assume your still on a bus ride but I'll be up until you arrive :3 or I'll letcha sleep whichever you want I'm talking to much, k ttyl *tacklepoumcehugs*)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:16 am

The demon thinks for a moment, wings beating once slowly. "I know of one changeling which lives in the cavern wall. He's a ways away from here, but not too far. You'd die going there alone however." He speaks. "Unless you have backup you're just dooming yourself."
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:47 am

Shadow nodded, a grin stretching across his face. "Yes, thanks. I have a small group behind me....You seem to know a lot about this area. We could use you if you're up to it. I can offer a soul if you like.." Shadow said pulling a metal band from his wrist. He had taken it from Riley making him a temporary owner of Canus whom he could summon at any time.
(Tis okay ^-^ glad you're back. U have fun?)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 am

(yeah, twas alright ^-^ )
The dream eater seemed hesitant, but not disinterested. "How many?" He asks, checking the number of small ocarina's around his neck and the one in his hand. "They would be extremely helpful if worth it." He continues.
(He basically has what's left of his sub-sub-species to feed and take care of so...)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 am

"As many as you need. I'll get my friend to gather them immediately if you can agree on a number. And if youll agree to help us out." Shadow said growing excited. He struggled to hover there, the now gaping hole in the side of his torso seeming to widen though there was no where for it to tear. You could almost hear the excitement in his rattling ribs.
(Kk. He seems like a nice guy. :3)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:22 pm

The dream eater thought for a second before speaking. "Ten. At least ten if I'm going to have to risk fighting a changeling."
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Shadow nodded. "Give me a moment I'll be right back." He said. He glided down to the cavern floor stepping away a bit before he lay the band on the floor. "Canus." He called authoritatively. After a moment or two the band was replaced buy the same black bearish dog with the amber tuft of hair atop its head that had been resting on the throne a few days earlier. Another few moments and there was a boy with soft amber eyes and black hair. The boy sat on the ground sniffing the air before looking at Shadow. "Well this is certainly better than being naked and cold. Now I'm naked and hot and covered in dust. What do you want." Canus said sounding annoyed as he scratched his neck. Shadow sighed pulling the metal band from the boy's neck. "30 souls as soon as possible. You'll find me when your finished." Shadow said offering Canus his shirt though he declined. "You Got it boss man." Canus sang disappearing into the floor. With that he flew back up to Atlas and nodded. "I have a soul drinker gathering 30 souls for you right now. He'll need a little while but he should have them soon enough." Shadow explained hoping the extra payment would secure him a partner.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:03 pm

The dream eater's wings flared out a bit in surprise. Thirty souls!? Not just ten? He thinks in surprise. That's...Enough for...Six more months!
"You've got a deal. But, if you try anything, I'm taking your soul for my wasted time." He speaks, baring his teeth and flaring out his wings to seem more threatening. He holds out a six-clawed hand for Shadow to shake.
(bleh srry)
(srry late reply)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:34 pm

(Tis okay :3)
Shadow shook the hand gratefully. "Absolutely, thanks. And knowing Canus he'll be eager to please me as I'm the one always taking him out of the compound. He's more likely to bring closest to forty or a little more. Hell if it's a small town it might be even more. It all depends. Plus he has only a few hours so you never know. Now then let's go." Shadow explained picking up on Atlas's excitement quickly. He was so hiddenwith his emotion. Made it all the more fun to dig them up.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:03 am

Atlas nods. "Alright, give me a second, I'll be right back." He speaks, quickly ducking back inside of the large nest he had been perched upon. There was a quiet shuffling for a second before he emerged and pulled some webbing from his mouth, covering the entrance of the nest with a new layer of strong silk. He appeared to have placed the ocarina he had held earlier inside, though still possessed the three small ones hanging from around his neck. "Here, bind that wound." He says, offering a larger patch of webbing. "It's clean." He adds.
(bleh srry again.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:08 am

Shadow grabbed the netting wrapping it around the nest. "I have a gaping hole in my side probably covered in dirt and other bacteria by now. Cleanliness is not exactly my top priority." Shadow said running a hand through his matted hair, flecks of dried blood sticking to the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:29 am

Atlas sighs. "Alright, let's get going then. But I still suggest you find this "backup" of yours." He speaks before falling off of the nest purposefully before quickly catching himself with his wings once he was below all of the hanging bones, as not to disturb them.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:27 am

Shadow nodded looking out over the plain and spotting the group of demons. "Over there. C'mon." He said flying over to them swiftly.
(Bleu sorry)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:40 am

The main group of the Murder, a combination of Distortions and a few others, was now spread across a section of the plains. Distortion led them towards the cavern walls, sniffing at the air and ground.
Atlas flies alongside Shadow, mmaking sure to eep pace with him. Upon nearing the group, The dreameater fluttered a few meters away, in plain sight but not too close, so as to make sure that the group was aware of his presence, but that he wasn't too close.
(bleh srry.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:36 pm

"Hey, I've got a lead. This guy, Atl, it going to take us to a cavern or something. Play nice. We're all working for the same purpose so Yeah. And I know you hate being bossed around but yeah. Work with me. "Shadow said his voice strained. His nose began bleeding and he cursed quietly turning to fly after atlas. He tied his shirt around his face hiding the lower half of his face.
(Srry)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Distortion ordered a portion of his group to keep looking, then took the majority with him in pursuit of Shadow. Atlas flew toards the wall, eyes scanning the rock before him. Once he got to the wall he turned Sharply to the left abd paused to make sure the group behind was keeping pace.ost of the group was a ways behibd, not being fast enough to keep pace. A few fly nearby, and a habdful of smaller demins kept pace below.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Shadow followed as his mouth filled with the sticky metallic liquid. He had grown deathly pale and his wings became harder and harder to use. He fell to the ground and folded his wings, the tips protecting his side's. Shadow kept pace running with a vengeance. Even jumping from time to time with his wings loose making him even faster . The makeshift stitches in his side had long since snapped and his jacket was now soaked in drying blood And stuck to his torso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: