The Scheuermania project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scheuermania project

The Scheuermania project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~~~~RP1~~~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Capricorn Posts : 2076
Souls : 2087

~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Distortion picked up speed and easily snatched shadow off tje ground, then thtowing him onto his back. "You should have stayed behind, you're going to kill yourself like this." He growls, running to keep behund Atlas and Belladonna, who was currently leading the the murder behind Atlas.
Back to top Go down
https://scheuermaniaproject.forumotion.com
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

Taurus Posts : 1998
Souls : 1998

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Shadow said nothing but was grateful for the break. His entire body trembled in pain and he struggled to breath. After a few minutes he was able to breath again though his nausea returned and he vomited blood over Distortions shoulder. "Sorry." He whispered his head hanging low as he wrung out the bottom of the shirt wrapped around his face.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:25 pm

"It's fine, I've been covered in worse." The large demon speaks inbetween breaths. Up ahead, Atlas began to slow, now flying closer to the ground. Those of the murder in front slowed with the ddreameater, while the rest were given a chance to catch up. He evebtually landed and began ealking quietly near the cavern wall, gesturing for everyone else to be quiet as well.
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:43 pm

"Thanks, I need to be up front right now. I'll be ok." Shadow said jumping of the demon. Shadow jogged quietly up to meet Atlas at the front of the group whilst he resecured the shirt around his face. His torso once again was coated in blood and his sweat leaked into the wound on his side, the salt burning him. "We close?" Shadow breathed.
(Bleh sorry again)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:57 pm

"Yes, we're close... Let's stop here for a second. Your scent especially is going to give us away if we're any nearer, plus there's a group behind us. If I'm not mistaken that one who was in the lead is a poisoner? I suggest sending her as a scout, they're all about stealth." Atlas shrugs, stopping and leaning against a wall, his wings beginning to fold and tuck away neatly behind him. "We should get to know the area before just barging in, don't you think?" He adds with a shrug as the murder begins to catch up and gather nearby.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm

"You certainly think more than I do." Shadow said nodding. He jogged swiftly finding Belladonna quickly. "Atlas suggested you go ahead and scout a little. Something about stealth and knowing the area. " Shadow said trying not to sound like a commander and more like a friend.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:51 pm

She nods. "I was wondering if you had any sort of plan. I'll get going. Back in an hour or two just in case the area's large, might lay down some poisons if that's alright and I get a chance. Would be a good way to get rid of th em without direct conflict, but it would take time." She offers, now adjusting the various bottles around her belt so that they wouldn't clack together and make any noise. She also took out her dagger and held it in one claw, already preparing herself for any trouble she might face.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:34 pm

"Be as quick as you'd can. We don't have much time. Lay down poisons yes but please. Just be fast. Kat might not have much time." Shadow said his voice just above a whisper. On an after though shadow put the end of his pistol in her hand. "You take out anyone there if you can an only if necessary. You need it more than I do." Shadow said an earnest smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:45 pm

She shakes her head no and hands it back. "Sorry but guns just aren't my style." She says, holding up her curved dagger for him to see. "Poison dipped. Stab then run. If the strike doesn't get them the poison will. But it's only for emergencies." She says. "It's quick and quiet when I need to escape. I find that a gun would attract attention. Sorry." She explains further before checking her belt once more, getting ready to leave. "But are you sure that dreameater's trustworthy? Distortion's fine with him but I'm not so sure... Never seen him before. How do you even know him?"
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:00 pm

"I don't. I can see into his head he's okay. Hurry." He said returning his gun to its case
(Sorry >.<)
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:05 pm

She begins to say something but just shrugs before heading over to Atlas to figure out the correct location. The dreameater talked to her quietly before pointing out a direction and saying a bit more. Then with a nod The poisoner was off, moving swiftly and quietly, shawl and skirt helping her blend into the shadows of the dark rock around her, allowing her to disappear quickly as she went to gather information.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Shadow watched her go. He sat back and rested his head on the rock feeling more than defeated and drained.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:03 pm

Atlas sat nearby, away from the murder which were sitting in a loose group around the area.
(bleh srry.)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Shadow turned to him reading intently. "Are you alone all the time?" Shadow asked trying pathetically to start some sort of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:43 pm

Atlas seemed surprised that he was being talked too. "Well... No, not really. My family's back at the nest, well, most of them..." He answers.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:46 pm

"I didn't see anyone but you though..." Shadow said genuinely confused. He knew about the ocarinas though didn't quite understand them all so he was rather clueless about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:53 pm

"They're there. they don't leave the nest often though." He replies, not willing to give more than a small amount of information for fear of saying too much.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:35 am

Shadow only nodded not wanting to pry too much. He hoped to have an ally in Atlas eventually but for now he viewed him as a neutral party. He was quiet and curled up against the rock, drifting in and out of sleep as he dreamed about finding Kat dead deep in the caverns.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:16 am

Two hours past and there was still no sign of Bella. Many of the murder had fallen asleep while waiting, while Distortion and those who knew Bella were getting worried and pacing and debating whether or not she was okay. Atlas was stealing the dreams from a nearby demon, worried as well, but not missing an opportunity for food.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:54 am

Shadow woke himself as he noticed people were moving about. "It's been too long I'm going to look for her. Come with me if you like. I'd appreciate the help." Shadow said quietly after checking his watch. He loaded his gun and grabbed the small pouch of black sludge that went with the puppeteers cross. With that he walked off his feet silent and his weapons at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:12 am

His decision was for nothing however as Bella came into view soon, staying near the shadows still but obviously a bit shaken and tired. She walked rather slowly as she made her way towards the camp silently.
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:00 pm

Shadow ran to meet her. "Well you've got timing I was on my way to go look for you. Are you okay?" Shadow whispered, walking with her quietly an offering her his arm as he could think of nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:06 pm

She nods. "Yeah, I'm okay... Just give me second..." She speaks in between breaths, appearing to have just done a lot of running.
(bleh srry)
Back to top Go down
monkeybird5000
Admin
monkeybird5000

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Shadow nodded. "Sure. What's in there? When your ready of course." He said his voice excited though mottled in an attempt to seem sensitive to her condition. His nose had stopped bleeding and his nausea had subsided. Shadow had emptied his supply of pills though refrained from using his various powders knowing he would need them later. The waves of pain were gentle at times and paralyzing at others though he never acknowledged his pain longer than a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Once Atlas spotted them he walked over, curious as to what the poisoner might have learned. Distorion jogged over, concerned.
"You alright? You were gone for a long time." Distortion asks in a worried tone.
"I'm fine, just wait." She answers, going to sit down tiredly. "That place wasn't that big, but, I got stuck waiting to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~RP1~~~~   ~~~~RP1~~~~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~RP1~~~~
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scheuermania project :: Dementia's RP-
Jump to: